Home

Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 10-15-2012, 11:43 PM   #1649
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by T1TRAPTOR
Will be starting my CCM tonight with the black set. I might be a little rusty though. haha. Been waiting for the patch to do anything!

How's the CPU run game looking?
I was definitely rusty early on. Dallas was up 27-7 on me until I pulled off a comeback to take the lead at the start of the 4th. 15 minute quarters is too much for a player like me.. It was 42-35 at that point. I'll be dropping that to 14 minutes.. There run game was on point. D.Murray had 110 yards rushing in me off of 11 carries. He broke one for 60 I believe. They passed the ball 32 times and only ran 13 times up until that point... I definitely like what I saw. I felt they should have finished me off when they were up though so I'll be watching that. Let me know how it goes man..
Old 10-15-2012, 11:55 PM   #1650
Pro

T1TRAPTOR's Arena

OVR: 4

Awesome man, sounds great! I'll post my results here within the next couple hours.
Old 10-16-2012, 12:07 AM   #1651
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Childplease21
Hey Jarodd,

Love your sliders, quick and stupid question. now that that patch is in are your sliders good to go for CCM? and will they work if I continue a my season or shold I start fresh?

Thanks
Yeah they are definitely ready to go but keep up with the updates. I'll be focusing on alot of things now that the sliders are on point again..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-16-2012, 12:14 AM   #1652
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muhuff
Jarrod,

Is the patch playing like play now? Also with user catch at 50 is it still All madden because of the patch or does it drop to all pro?
Yeah it's playing like Play now man.. The gameplay was good..

Yeah I thought when EA said they tuned the USER catching on All-Madden that they meant they tuned the catching at 25 to be like it was on Madden 12.. I didn't know they were actually going to raise the default settings to 50.. Haha! I'm still under the belief that the gameplay is not on All-Madden if you take any of the USER categories above 75 especially if they coded CCM to play like play now which was setup like that and from what I'm reading around the forums there are a few guys talking about how easy defualt All-Madden is and I know that's the reason along with the USER breaktackles being at 50 too.

Last edited by Jarodd21; 10-16-2012 at 12:16 AM.
Old 10-16-2012, 12:40 AM   #1653
Rookie

OVR: 3
Jarodd, just curious which set are you on personally?

Sent from my Toasted Marshmallow using Tapatalk 2
Old 10-16-2012, 12:47 AM   #1654
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyr0sphere
Jarodd, just curious which set are you on personally?

Sent from my Toasted Marshmallow using Tapatalk 2
The Black set is always my personal set.. I add the other sets for guys to work with if there not quite on that level of gameplay..
Old 10-16-2012, 01:06 AM   #1655
Rookie

runsondunkin's Arena

OVR: 0

Hey man, just had a few questions. Whats your theory on Pass block and pass rush both at 0 in the blue set? some games i feel like it negates any sacks with a a basic rush.

also in user vs user games do these sliders poorly affect gameplay? or with the patch does it revert to defualt?

thanks for your time.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-16-2012, 01:17 AM   #1656
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by runsondunkin
Hey man, just had a few questions. Whats your theory on Pass block and pass rush both at 0 in the blue set? some games i feel like it negates any sacks with a a basic rush.

also in user vs user games do these sliders poorly affect gameplay? or with the patch does it revert to defualt?

thanks for your time.
Well I have the CPUs pass blocking at 0 also.. The CPUs pass blocking is a little overpowered on All-Madden regardless of what you do with that slider.. I need those 75 points to go into the USER INTs and the USER pass reaction instead..

I haven't done any testing with USER vs USER games with my sliders so I don't know how they affect the gameplay. From looking at the sliders the only thing that doesn't match up is the USER INTs and the USER catching.. I'm going to try to figure out a combination to get the USER catching and USER INTs to be the same eventually. I usually keep both of those sliders the same but the gameplay was a little different this year.. If I drop the USER catching to a certain number the WRs drop too many passes and if I have the USER INTs too high the defenders get way too many INTs. This was pre patch though so I'm definitely going to jump in the lab with those two sliders again to see if I can come up with something...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »