Home

Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 10-16-2012, 01:24 AM   #1657
Rookie

runsondunkin's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Well I have the CPUs pass blocking at 0 also.. The CPUs pass blocking is a little overpowered on All-Madden regardless of what you do with that slider.. I need those 75 points to go into the USER INTs and the USER pass reaction instead..

I haven't done any testing with USER vs USER games with my sliders so I don't know how they affect the gameplay. From looking at the sliders the only thing that doesn't match up is the USER INTs and the USER catching.. I'm going to try to figure out a combination to get the USER catching and USER INTs to be the same eventually. I usually keep both of those sliders the same but the gameplay was a little different this year.. If I drop the USER catching to a certain number the WRs drop too many passes and if I have the USER INTs too high the defenders get way too many INTs. This was pre patch though so I'm definitely going to jump in the lab with those two sliders again to see if I can come up with something...
Thanks for the reply. Im also a commissioner of a 5 man league so i like to test out some different sets now that we are post patch. I just dont want any cheesy user vs user games. Im also a fan on just rushing 4 and playing press so sometimes with these sliders i get QBs just standing tall for like 10 seconds. But ill be testing these out for the next 2 days. thanks again.
Old 10-16-2012, 01:30 AM   #1658
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by runsondunkin
Thanks for the reply. Im also a commissioner of a 5 man league so i like to test out some different sets now that we are post patch. I just dont want any cheesy user vs user games. Im also a fan on just rushing 4 and playing press so sometimes with these sliders i get QBs just standing tall for like 10 seconds. But ill be testing these out for the next 2 days. thanks again.
I'm not going to lie to you. It's a little tough on All-Madden to generate pressure with a 4 man rush because the CPUs pass blocking is overpowered on All-Madden even with there pass blocking at 0 like I have it. You definitely have to mix in some 5 or 6 man blitzes to your scheme.. You can still get sacks from a 4 man rush(I get plenty) but you have to make sure you spread you Dline(or LBs 3-4) in every passing situation to get them off the edge quickly against slower lineman. That's also why it's very important to keep the threshold at 0 so your faster DEs or LBs can get off the edge quick against lineman..
Old 10-16-2012, 01:33 AM   #1659
Rookie

runsondunkin's Arena

Quote:
I'm not going to lie to you. It's a little tough on All-Madden to generate pressure with a 4 man rush because the CPUs pass blocking is overpowered on All-Madden even with there pass blocking at 0 like I have it. You definitely have to mix in some 5 or 6 man blitzes to your scheme.. You can still get sacks from a 4 man rush(I get plenty) but you have to make sure you spread you Dline(or LBs 3-4) in every passing situation to get them off the edge quickly against slower lineman. That's also why it's very important to keep the threshold at 0 so your faster DEs or LBs can get off the edge quick against lineman..
Ahhh very good point. I have read your other posts about All madden pass block. But I can admit that I do not always spread my line or LBs. Ill make sure you i do this more consistently and see if i get some results.
Old 10-16-2012, 01:38 AM   #1660
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by runsondunkin
Ahhh very good point. I have read your other posts about All madden pass block. But I can admit that I do not always spread my line or LBs. Ill make sure you i do this more consistently and see if i get some results.
Definitely do that man. I spread my Dline everytime I think the CPU is passing.. You'll see better results combined with the threshold being at 0..
Old 10-16-2012, 01:40 AM   #1661
MVP

OVR: 20

Quote:
Definitely do that man. I spread my Dline everytime I think the CPU is passing.. You'll see better results along with the threshold being at 0..
You also open yourself up to being gashed by a draw play at the same time. I usually play straight up and just control the DT/NG. I can sometimes get the QB to move into a sack, or force an early throw with pressure.

Sacks are just one part of the equation. This is one of the first, if not the first game, where I honestly feel the QB's feel the pressure and panic a little bit. If the QB feels that you're collapsing the pocket, they'll A) step up like they should), B) if the pressure is up the gut, they'll roll into a sack, or C) they'll make a hurried throw that is more often than not inaccurate, which it should be.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-16-2012, 01:45 AM   #1662
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdiehm
You also open yourself up to being gashed by a draw play at the same time. I usually play straight up and just control the DT/NG. I can sometimes get the QB to move into a sack, or force an early throw with pressure.

Sacks are just one part of the equation. This is one of the first, if not the first game, where I honestly feel the QB's feel the pressure and panic a little bit. If the QB feels that you're collapsing the pocket, they'll A) step up like they should), B) if the pressure is up the gut, they'll roll into a sack, or C) they'll make a hurried throw that is more often than not inaccurate, which it should be.
Yeah you definitely open yourself up for the draw or any run play by doing that but I control the LB or the safety and I'm usually able to make a play on the ball carrier when that happens.. I can't play on the Dline..

The QB pressure does look a lil bit better this year for the USER against the CPU but it's still a little overpowered like it's been for the past couple of Maddens.. I definitely hope they fix the Dline/Oline interaction for 14..
Old 10-16-2012, 10:33 AM   #1663
Rookie

OVR: 8

That blue set of yours Jarrod for now is near perfect for me. Bit rusty, used to use your black set but I'll move up sometime.

First game of my Dolphins season vs Texans. Awesome game, even though I lost. That D just killed Tannehill. 7 sacks, 4 interceptions, couldn't throw a single TD, but I still had Hartline and Bess with 100 yards each. Bush with 100 yards and 2 TD's, and Foster had 160 yards rushing against me which is cool. I'm down the 4th quarter with 3 minutes to play on my 5 yard line. Drive up slowly, convert a 4th and 11 and score. They get the ball and Johnson gets 2 amazing one handed 30+ yard catches and they kick to tie it up 25-25. Overtime they start with the ball, I intercept them and start moving downfield. Give Bush a run and he breaks for 34 yards and a TD, I beat Texans! Oh wait, holding. Repeat the play, don't know how I didn't see him coming but I pass to Bess and Cushing jumps in front of my guy and takes it to the house. Nice and close! Thanks for the sliders, so far so good. Patch really seems to have fixed everything

Last edited by Richarddv; 10-16-2012 at 10:36 AM.
Old 10-16-2012, 12:43 PM   #1664
Rookie

Wat do you have your auto subs set to I'm having a hard time gettin my WR and RB to sub in

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »