Home

Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-16-2012, 11:51 AM   #1665
Rookie

greed8819's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Hey Jarodd long time no speak, just plugged in your blue set and after the patch I think they are GREAT. My Jets just lost to the Bungles 31-7 in pre season and I was thrilled by the result of looooooooooosing. The CPU played smart and had me on the run from the kickoff, prior to the patch I was smoking the CPU using all kinds of slidders in CCM. I think that has changed and I feel better about loosing now knowing the CPU has a good chance of winning. I did notice a few more fumbles and a high number of holds, but I can deal with that because the game is fun again. WELL DONE AGAIN THIS YEAR JARODD!!!!!!!! GO JETS
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-16-2012, 12:54 PM   #1666
Rookie

OVR: 0

I started a new ccm and even in the first game of the season its breast cancer awareness and everyone is wearing pink...shouldnt it just do this during your octobor games?
Old 10-16-2012, 01:10 PM   #1667
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris21
Wat do you have your auto subs set to I'm having a hard time gettin my WR and RB to sub in
It's on the front page but I'm still working in those. I saw a decent amount of subbing with my RBs.. I didn't really pqy attention to the WRs.. You have to have your fatigue slider on point to match up with the Auto Subs..
Old 10-16-2012, 01:12 PM   #1668
Rookie

About to start a new CCM with these sliders as they have great feedback. I know this may have been asked many many times, but is it best to go Offline or Online with these?

Last edited by FoxesFalcon; 10-16-2012 at 01:17 PM.
Old 10-16-2012, 01:21 PM   #1669
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxesFalcon
About to start a new CCM with these sliders as they have great feedback. I know this may have been asked many many times, but is it best to go Offline or Online with these?
Haven't tried online but offline works good..
Old 10-16-2012, 01:59 PM   #1670
Rookie

greed8819's Arena

OVR: 1

Just played your Gmen Jarodd in second preseason game in offline CCM, another close great game. Jets won 24-28, the in game stats look tight and the CPU's AI is much improved on both sides of the ball.
Old 10-16-2012, 03:50 PM   #1671
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
It's on the front page but I'm still working in those. I saw a decent amount of subbing with my RBs.. I didn't really pqy attention to the WRs.. You have to have your fatigue slider on point to match up with the Auto Subs..
Thanks man
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-16-2012, 04:37 PM   #1672
Pro

T1TRAPTOR's Arena

OVR: 4

Hey Jarrod, I didn't get to play last night.. I got strep throat and fell asleep haha! I'm starting a game in my CCM now with the black set and all the setting that you have listed.. I'll update when I finish!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »