Home

Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-16-2012, 05:00 PM   #1673
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Wow what an incredible difference after the patch. I went into a game and used gameflow, only to get steamrolled by Brandon Jacobs for 201 yards on 21 carries. Any gain of less than 8 for him was a win for me it felt like lol. I also threw 4 picks with Rodgers. Even with max protection that pass rush can get there real quick so you gotta throw the ball away quite often or risked being picked off. Anyways I may switch down a level for the cpu running game but I'm glad to see your sliders are working again.
Old 10-16-2012, 05:09 PM   #1674
Pro

T1TRAPTOR's Arena

OVR: 4

Man I am rusty! Lions were up 17-0 in the 1st qtr and now it's 31-20 at halftime. I don't like the high scoring but all the TD's were on big plays. I'll update at the end of the game.
Old 10-16-2012, 05:10 PM   #1675
Rookie

WinkingWesley's Arena

OVR: 7
Will I need to restart my offline franchise for the patch to take effect?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-16-2012, 05:20 PM   #1676
Rookie

OVR: 0

How many mins do u guys set ur CC mode on? I use 8 I don't like da feel of high scoring games all the time, but I want the real feel of a NFL game
Old 10-16-2012, 05:30 PM   #1677
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by DimeN3Pennys
Wow what an incredible difference after the patch. I went into a game and used gameflow, only to get steamrolled by Brandon Jacobs for 201 yards on 21 carries. Any gain of less than 8 for him was a win for me it felt like lol. I also threw 4 picks with Rodgers. Even with max protection that pass rush can get there real quick so you gotta throw the ball away quite often or risked being picked off. Anyways I may switch down a level for the cpu running game but I'm glad to see your sliders are working again.
What's going on man? I was glad to see the sliders working myself when Ib played last night.. Can't wait to get home and get some more games in today.. Which set were you using?
Old 10-16-2012, 05:37 PM   #1678
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by T1TRAPTOR
Man I am rusty! Lions were up 17-0 in the 1st qtr and now it's 31-20 at halftime. I don't like the high scoring but all the TD's were on big plays. I'll update at the end of the game.
Yeah I was rusty myself man. Cowboys jumped out on me 27-7 early in the game until I started my comeback.. My score was a little too high also.. I dropped the game clock down to 14 minutes with the runoff being at 11 seconds.. I haven't tested it yet because that still might be too high.. I'll also be looking to make the defense a little tougher for the CPU once I play a few more games. I felt they should have stomped on me yesterday with how the game started off.. When it's all said and done these sliders will be perfected especially since the difficulty has been fixed..
Old 10-16-2012, 05:37 PM   #1679
Pro

T1TRAPTOR's Arena

OVR: 4

Well I lost 45-37. I totally sucked at the beginning but started to get a groove on offense. On defense I got murdered. Jahvid Best ran for 240 yards. Stafford threw 20/24 for 300 yards, 4 TD's, 2 INT's. Just murder.

For me, Bradford was 20/36, 350 yards, 3 TD, 2 INT's.
I got 44 yards rushing on 16 carries. Got shut down..

I'll play a few more games later. I'm sure I'll get better and pick up a few wins. Still pretty rusty.
Old 10-16-2012, 05:38 PM   #1680
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinkingWesley
Will I need to restart my offline franchise for the patch to take effect?
From what I hear you won't have to. I did because I wanted to bring my Rosters..

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »