Home

Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-16-2012, 09:17 PM   #1705
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by il blood il
the INT slider goes hand in hand with the Pass Reaction Slider..Pass Reaction so far ive seen shows me how close the defender plays to the WR and the INT slider shows me the awareness the defender has on the ball....

im no slider expert but im no dummy either
Yeah I use to feel like that a few Maddens ago but lately the Pass reaction slider has been feeling pretty weak(post patch) like it really doesn't work. I'm not sure if they tweaked with it a little bit when they were tuning the sliders for the patch after all the threads where people were saying it was reversed.. All I know is the CPUs pass defense is at it's best when the INTs are raised..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-16-2012, 09:19 PM   #1706
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
if im reading this right on the black set you have cpu int at 85?? you dont notice how the WR is open and when you throw it to the guy the cpu magically has speed burst and INT it??
Not always but I'm liking how it's slowed down my passing a little bit. It's forcing me to think twice about fitting certain passing into small windows where before I didn't worry about the CPU jumping on it. There coverage feels much more tighter since I raised it and I'm liking it..
Old 10-16-2012, 10:12 PM   #1707
Rookie

runsondunkin's Arena

OVR: 0

Hey Im back with some results from my 5 man league.

1. Apparently one of my friends runs alot of screens. with the threshold at 0 he said that its almost "no contest with MJD on a screen" he beat the broncos 56-24 and mjd has some ridiculous amount of recieving yards and 4 tds. Could this be a fluke or something that i could tune.

2. Same game. He said that he broke the single game sack record but i realized i had messed up the pass rush slider. so Im amusing maybe the game will play better now that he doesn't get 12 sacks.

3. Have you noticed any kind of cheesy play with the wildcat. From a different game he said that he read the play perfectly but Shady went 70 yards untouched.

thanks. ill keep looking at their stats and keeping you up to date.

also had to change the accel clock because they complained they didnt have enough time to audible. I gave them a few more seconds.
Old 10-16-2012, 10:21 PM   #1708
Pro

T1TRAPTOR's Arena

OVR: 4

The only thing that bugs me is when I recognize the play perfectly, and it should be a loss or no gain and they bust it out for a long TD. Man that pisses me off! lol

And Jarrod, I'll test the tweaks in a little bit. My next game is against the Bears.. so it should be a tough game..
Old 10-16-2012, 10:27 PM   #1709
Pro

T1TRAPTOR's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
if im reading this right on the black set you have cpu int at 85?? you dont notice how the WR is open and when you throw it to the guy the cpu magically has speed burst and INT it??
That's what it's meant to do. You really have to think twice before throwing it. Might have to look for a check down or something because the pressure gets there quick.
Old 10-16-2012, 11:12 PM   #1710
Rookie

The ArkanSaw's Arena

OVR: 11

Hey guys a poster named Angles said that if you have a second controller you can go to the other team and change their playbook. So for pass heavy teams he changed their PB to Pass Balanced and the pass/run ratio was 44/22.

You guys should check this out. Find out the PB that passes the most and Bingo we have a perfect game folks!
Old 10-17-2012, 01:04 AM   #1711
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by runsondunkin
Hey Im back with some results from my 5 man league.

1. Apparently one of my friends runs alot of screens. with the threshold at 0 he said that its almost "no contest with MJD on a screen" he beat the broncos 56-24 and mjd has some ridiculous amount of recieving yards and 4 tds. Could this be a fluke or something that i could tune.

2. Same game. He said that he broke the single game sack record but i realized i had messed up the pass rush slider. so Im amusing maybe the game will play better now that he doesn't get 12 sacks.

3. Have you noticed any kind of cheesy play with the wildcat. From a different game he said that he read the play perfectly but Shady went 70 yards untouched.

thanks. ill keep looking at their stats and keeping you up to date.

also had to change the accel clock because they complained they didnt have enough time to audible. I gave them a few more seconds.

Yeah if you had some of the sliders off that definitely may of had a big influence on the gameplay.. Make sure you have your sliders exactly like I have it now. Plug in the new tweaks I just made too and keep me posted..

Having the accelerated clock on 11 is part if the challenge so guys can't abuse hot routing and audibles on every play.. Soon as you pick your play you get plenty of time to make your adjustments.. You just have to read the defense quickly.

USER vs USER games should also be on point since I matched the USER INTs up with the USER catching..

Last edited by Jarodd21; 10-17-2012 at 01:45 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-17-2012, 01:06 AM   #1712
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by T1TRAPTOR
The only thing that bugs me is when I recognize the play perfectly, and it should be a loss or no gain and they bust it out for a long TD. Man that pisses me off! lol

And Jarrod, I'll test the tweaks in a little bit. My next game is against the Bears.. so it should be a tough game..
Haha! Yeah me too.. Sometimes one of the pulling guards of FBs wipes me smooth out the play...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »