Home
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-17-2012, 02:09 AM   #1713
Hall Of Fame
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,562
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by The ArkanSaw
Hey guys a poster named Angles said that if you have a second controller you can go to the other team and change their playbook. So for pass heavy teams he changed their PB to Pass Balanced and the pass/run ratio was 44/22.

You guys should check this out. Find out the PB that passes the most and Bingo we have a perfect game folks!

I don't know man. The few games I played so far against Dallas and Tampa Bay they passed the ball more then they ran.. I'm thinking that issue with the CPU running the ball too much is on All-Pro.. Most of the people I hear talking about the CPU running too is playing on that level.. I'll still keep an eye out on the pass/run ratio though..
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 02:33 AM   #1714
Banned
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Dec 2011
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
What's going on man? I was glad to see the sliders working myself when Ib played last night.. Can't wait to get home and get some more games in today.. Which set were you using?
Lol I don't really know. I'm surely a bit rusty cuz I put this game away for a bit. Seem a bit ridiculous that we had to wait a month and a half for the game to be playable. Anyway's, I'm still working on trying to perfect my passing game with 4 QBA, I still seem to overthrow a lot of seam routes and comebacks, so the picks were my fault and not the result of cheesing by the computer. As for the CPU run game, I guess I just need a different strategy. I don't like blitzing all out all the time to stop the run, so I try and use 8 man fronts by calling cover 3, cover 1, and various zone blitzes.

-I was using all black sliders, but I will probably change the CPU rushing down to the blue set til I can figure out how to better stop the run.
DimeN3Pennys is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 03:00 AM   #1715
Hall Of Fame
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,562
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by DimeN3Pennys
Lol I don't really know. I'm surely a bit rusty cuz I put this game away for a bit. Seem a bit ridiculous that we had to wait a month and a half for the game to be playable. Anyway's, I'm still working on trying to perfect my passing game with 4 QBA, I still seem to overthrow a lot of seam routes and comebacks, so the picks were my fault and not the result of cheesing by the computer. As for the CPU run game, I guess I just need a different strategy. I don't like blitzing all out all the time to stop the run, so I try and use 8 man fronts by calling cover 3, cover 1, and various zone blitzes.

-I was using all black sliders, but I will probably change the CPU rushing down to the blue set til I can figure out how to better stop the run.
If you continue to struggle with the accuracy at 4 just raise it up to 5 and work your way back to it.. Definitely lower the CPUs rushing to the blue set until you get back use to the flow of things. That layoff you took along with CCM being garbage before the patch can throw off your timing..
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-17-2012, 04:33 AM   #1716
Banned
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Dec 2011
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Hey I just wanted to post some results. Since you made the tweak to WR catching, I have seem a very substantial increase in drops. My team was averaging about 3-5 drops per game with it at 45, but in 3 games since I plugged in your updates, I have dropped 36 balls as a team.. Is anyone else experiencing this or is it just a rough couple of weeks?
DimeN3Pennys is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 05:15 AM   #1717
MVP
 
geisterhome's Arena
 
OVR: 44
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Durban
Blog Entries: 9
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Which set are you using?

EDIT: i fixed the 2nd problem (cpu run game), was my own mistake.. but i recognized that the cpu is running the ball way too much, is this a known issue, or just me having that problem? any way to fix this?


Sorry for answering late. Im using your green set!

in case you cant recall what myproblem is, thats what i wrote to you before:

Quote:
your sliders are great, most stats are abt right! i dont know much abt sliders and usually trust the slider gurus here.

The only problems for me is, im getting way too low yards per pass attempt (abt 3) and a pretty bad completion percentage (35%) and that resulting in low user passing yards and total yards per game. so my question is which sliders would you recommend me to change? i get that this is mostly due to my poor passing skils, but how to make it easier for me?

The 2nd and last problem is that the cpu has too low yards per rush attempt. same question as above, what sliders should i change to correct it?

hope you or somebody around here will find the time to give me few advices!

big thank you for providing us with such a quality slider set!
__________________
Spending time with Jesus!

-Glad to be an Operation Sports Member!-

Last edited by geisterhome; 10-17-2012 at 07:08 AM.
geisterhome is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 08:15 AM   #1718
Hall Of Fame
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,562
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by DimeN3Pennys
Hey I just wanted to post some results. Since you made the tweak to WR catching, I have seem a very substantial increase in drops. My team was averaging about 3-5 drops per game with it at 45, but in 3 games since I plugged in your updates, I have dropped 36 balls as a team.. Is anyone else experiencing this or is it just a rough couple of weeks?
Damn that many drops? I didn't have that many.. If that continues to be an issue raise it back to 45.. I'll be watching the results from others too. If it becomes a problem I'll officially raise it back to 45..
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 08:19 AM   #1719
Hall Of Fame
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,562
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by geisterhome
EDIT: i fixed the 2nd problem (cpu run game), was my own mistake.. but i recognized that the cpu is running the ball way too much, is this a known issue, or just me having that problem? any way to fix this?


Sorry for answering late. Im using your green set!

in case you cant recall what myproblem is, thats what i wrote to you before:
Do you have the USER accuracy at 25 or 30? Raise it to 30 if you have it at 25.
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 08:42 AM   #1720
Rookie
 
OVR: 8
Join Date: Sep 2012
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Just used your blue set and threw for 7 TD's and 610 yards with Raiders. Haha think it's time to try out your black set
Richarddv is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:50 PM.

Top -