Home

Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-17-2012, 01:01 PM   #1737
Pro

T1TRAPTOR's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Yeah I think I have to keep catching at 45. I still get alot of drops with 45. I can try 40, but I think it'll be pretty ugly.

I'll be testing all the other tweaks for the black set here in a little bit though. I'll post the results man.
Old 10-17-2012, 01:04 PM   #1738
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeimaBrewer
I can't keep catching at 40. I had 13 drops in my last game! Britt dropped 6 and 3 of those has was wide open. The CPU dropped 3 the entire game even when they would get shelled. Gonna go up to 45.
I'll most likely move it back to that.. I just wanted to get some guys testing it to see how it played out but it's soundinge more like it needs to go back to 45.. I'll change it when I get off work.. I'll probably adjust the CPUs pass defense also..
Old 10-17-2012, 01:11 PM   #1739
Rookie

OVR: 2

About to set up a Franchise, and start testing. Hows the game after the update? Good?
Old 10-17-2012, 02:48 PM   #1740
Rookie

OVR: 0

Jarrod,

Is the 75 rule for each set still in effect? Being that default all madden has catching and break tackles at 50, yet gameplay is all madden I am assuming it is not?
Old 10-17-2012, 03:02 PM   #1741
Rookie

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Play a few more games just to make sure this wasn't a fluke since it was the first game after tweaking the sliders to the black set.. Sliders take a game or two to really kick in sometimes after you tweak something.
Yeah you were right. Played 2 games with Vikings. Haha got thrashed first game, 4 accuracy killed poor Ponder. But good challenging fun games. Had to up WR catching to 45. On 40 Harvin dropped a lot of balls when he was wide open, little bit unrealistic for me. But besides that, sliders are giving me good games
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-17-2012, 03:09 PM   #1742
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muhuff
Jarrod,

Is the 75 rule for each set still in effect? Being that default all madden has catching and break tackles at 50, yet gameplay is all madden I am assuming it is not?
I'm sticking with the 75 and under rule especially since they are using the play now code for CCM which goes by that. From what I hear default all-madden with the catching and breaktackles at 50 has the CPU playing like trash so I'm assuming it's the overall gameplay because they took those categories over the 75 limit because people were complaining about the drop passes with the catching at 25.. Instead of them tuning the catching at 25 they raised it to 50(Lazy)..

Last edited by Jarodd21; 10-17-2012 at 05:57 PM.
Old 10-17-2012, 03:14 PM   #1743
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richarddv
Yeah you were right. Played 2 games with Vikings. Haha got thrashed first game, 4 accuracy killed poor Ponder. But good challenging fun games. Had to up WR catching to 45. On 40 Harvin dropped a lot of balls when he was wide open, little bit unrealistic for me. But besides that, sliders are giving me good games
Haha! Yeah you have to give the sliders a game or two to really kick in after tweaking something.. I usually restart the game save and restart my system a few times to make sure the sliders are kicked in and rolling by the time I play after I tweak something.. It's weird that it does that but it's been like that for the past few years.. The CPU usually doesn't play good in that first game..

Yeah catching will be at 45. I'll make the change when I get home from work..
Old 10-17-2012, 03:53 PM   #1744
MVP

OVR: 7

The Giants faced another tough foe in the Steelers looking to go to 8-1.

Steelers 23
Giants 31

Eli 20-26 276 yards 3 tds 1 int not sacked
Big Ben 16-26 228 yards 1 td 0 int

Mendenhall 17 rushes 51 yards
Dwyer 2 rushes -1 yards TD
Wilson 8 rushes 35 yards
Bradshaw 27 rushes 106 yards TD

Bennett 7 catches 55 yards 2 tds
Nicks 6 catches 98 yards
Cruz 2 catches 83 yards td
Brown 5 catches 96 yards td
wallace 3 catches 71 yards

Rivers had 7 tackles and a sack. Boley had 5 tackles 2 for loss. JPP had 4 tackles and 2 sacks. Rogers had a sack
Polamalu had 10 tackles.Brandon Johnson had the pick. Foote had 9 tackles, 2 for loss. Woodley and timmons both had 6 tackles and 2 for loss

They got the ball first and a 57 yard pass to Brown set up a fg. I got it, but after a first down catch Nicks fumbled at midfield. They got another fg 6-0. on the ensueing kickoff Jernigan fumbled and Dwyer punched it from one yard to make it 13-0 after one. We finally broke through with 11 mins left in the 2nd when Eli hit Bennett for a 15 yard TD. The defense held strong and it stayed 13-7 at half. I was driving to start the 2nd half, but made a bad read and threw a pick in the redzone. I bounced back, got a stop and drove down for a 2 yard Bradshaw TD to make it 14-13 and it stayed that way until a min into the 4th when Eli hit Bennett for a 1 yard TD making it 21-13. They drove down, but we held them to a FG making it 21-16. We put the game away when Eli hit Cruz for a 70 yard TD. Tynes chipped in a FG with 1:48 left. When I played prevent they got a TD with 58 seconds left to Brown, but didn't recover the onside and another win in the bag.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »