Home

Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 10-18-2012, 01:27 AM   #1761
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaredlib
Hey Jarodd, just logged in for the first time in a long time and saw your message. I have a lot of reading to do.

Can someone save me the trouble and sum sup anything I need to know about the patch (I know what the patch notes are, I mean, the basics of does it work or not)? Is it like play now?
Yeah CCM plays like Play now man.. I'm just fine tuning the set since this is what I'm working with now..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-18-2012, 01:28 AM   #1762
Be Good To One Another

The JareBear's Arena

OVR: 49

about to play my first game with black set, everything as posted

OS Blog

The Tortured Mind Of A Rockies Fan. In Arenado I Trust.
Old 10-18-2012, 01:31 AM   #1763
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
about to play my first game with black set, everything as posted
I can't wait to see the results man.. I'm about to play one myself before I go to sleep. Haha!
Old 10-18-2012, 01:37 AM   #1764
Rookie

BiggaAdams's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Keep me posted on how those new tweaks are going.. I had to raise the CPUs catching and INTs to 90 since I raised the USER INTs and Catching to 45.. It should balance out..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
What's going on man? I'm glad you decided to give my sliders a try.. Yeah the CPUs pass blocking is a little overpowered on All-Madden even with there pass block at 0.. You definitely have to mix in some 5 and 6 man blitzes to get good pressure. You can still get sacks from a regular 4 man rush but it can be tough sometimes. You have to spread your Dlineman(Or 3-4 LBs) to get them of the edge against slower lineman. As far as controlling a Dlineman I can't give you too much advise about how to generate pressure from that position because I suck myself using a Dlineman. I usually control an LB or safety..

If you continue to struggle against the run just lower the CPUs rushing to the green set.. You don't have to lower the whole set to the green set if everything else is playing out right.. You can mix and match any of my sets.. Keep me posted on you games man..
Will do my man. I play the 3-4 and always control OLB or MLB and have big time pass rushing LB's so I don't know how to get the pressure. I'll play with it a bit. What would I adjust to get some more pass rush?
Old 10-18-2012, 01:44 AM   #1765
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggaAdams
Will do my man. I play the 3-4 and always control OLB or MLB and have big time pass rushing LB's so I don't know how to get the pressure. I'll play with it a bit. What would I adjust to get some more pass rush?
For now try spreading your OLBs out wide anytime you feel the CPU is going to pass the ball also try mixing in some basic man blitzes like 3-4 pinch when the CPU comes out in 1-2 WR sets or 2-4-5 overstorm brave when the CPU comes out in 3 WR sets. Spread your LBs out and do not press your DBs.. Play a couple of games with these tips first and if the pressure doesn't pick up we'll see if we can adjust some things but like I said it's kind of tough on All-Madden with the CPUs pass blocking. Hopefully this issue finally gets taking care of on 13...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-18-2012, 02:05 AM   #1766
Be Good To One Another

The JareBear's Arena

Holy cow, I can't believe EA might have released a patch that did everything it was supposed to.

I hadn't played Madden in over a month, didn't even remember I was about to advance to the playoffs before I put it on the shelf. So I plugged in the black set, reloaded the ccm, made sure the sliders saved, advanced to playoffs and am tied with the Broncos right now (I am SD, at home) 6-6 at half. They have 170 yards on offense, I have 165, we both have 9 first downs. Obviously, I am trying not to get ahead of myself, its only one half, but an very very very pleasantly surprised by what I am seeing on the field so far. Loving that I am seeing HB2 get carries for the CPU.

This patch and your sliders might have saved Madden for me. I literally had to blow dust off the case when I picked it just now.

Lets hope the second half is tight

OS Blog

Old 10-18-2012, 02:08 AM   #1767
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Holy cow, I can't believe EA might have released a patch that did everything it was supposed to.

I hadn't played Madden in over a month, didn't even remember I was about to advance to the playoffs before I put it on the shelf. So I plugged in the black set, reloaded the ccm, made sure the sliders saved, advanced to playoffs and am tied with the Broncos right now (I am SD, at home) 6-6 at half. They have 170 yards on offense, I have 165, we both have 9 first downs. Obviously, I am trying not to get ahead of myself, its only one half, but an very very very pleasantly surprised by what I am seeing on the field so far. Loving that I am seeing HB2 get carries for the CPU.

This patch and your sliders might have saved Madden for me. I literally had to blow dust off the case when I picked it just now.

Lets hope the second half is tight
Haha! Yeah I had dust the game off myself when the patch dropped. It's been close to a month since I last played and I was super rusty for the first half against Dallas. I was getting thrashed but I picked it up in the 2nd half and took the lead.. I was getting whipped by TB last night before I went to sleep.. Gameplay has been good..
Old 10-18-2012, 02:27 AM   #1768
Be Good To One Another

The JareBear's Arena

With 8mins left in the 4th qtr I was down 23-6 and had just thrown my third INT with Rivers, one was a great play by the safety, he other two were forced over the middle against tight man coverage (I was playing like the Bolts played in real life on Monday, hah). Their run game was strong, Peyton was on fire, I was getting torched by the CPU, outplayed by a computer, and I loved every minute of it.

I turned it off, had seen enough. We have a winner here. I'm rebooting my CCM, staring with black set as posted. I will check in daily to see what you tweak on your end.

Madden is back

OS Blog

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »