Home

Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 10-18-2012, 05:09 PM   #1793
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by T1TRAPTOR
Yeah I've had quite a few fumbles as well.. but one of the games was a rain game so I'm pretty sure that helped it haha.
I really haven't had any fumble issues so far. Bradshaw put it on the ground a few times but nothing out of the ordinary..

If anybody is having issues with the fumbles just lower the USER breaktackles to 45 and raise the fumbles to 30..

Last edited by Jarodd21; 10-18-2012 at 06:22 PM.
Old 10-18-2012, 06:19 PM   #1794
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richarddv

EDIT: I do not think it's really fair to blame the sliders though Delta. If you're anything like me, it's just bad decision making. 30 interceptions can be easily avoided. CPU isn't godlike, if you don't make bad throws, you won't get intercepted (There are those freak times when a CB makes a jizz diving one handed interception, nothing you can do about that I guess)
Yeah 30 INTs can definitely be avoided.. That's way too many to blame on the sliders... Off course the CPU does make some superman INTs here and there but most of it can be avoided with smart decision making along with controlling the placement of the passes with the left stick. They really gave the USER alot of control with the left stick this year..
Old 10-18-2012, 07:14 PM   #1795
Rookie

OVR: 6

Alright well heres a sum up of my season so far.

I finished 10-6 good for first place in the NFC North thanks to a 5-1 record vs teams in the North. (1 loss was to the Packers.. The one time I beat the Packers this season was my first in my last 2 Maddens I think. I won 6-3. I hate Clay Mathews always gets at least 3 sacks an INT and a forced fumble vs me every game!) 8 of these games were post patch, all with your black slider set of course. Here are some stats..

Cutler: 3,813 yards 33 TDs 19 INTs 61% completion

Forte: 1,189 rushing yards 9 TDs 4.8 YPC 43 REC 518 Recieving yards 3 recieving TDs
Bush: 700 Rushing yards 4.5 YPC 6 TDs

Jeffery: 118 rec 1586 yards 13 TDs
Bennett: 38 Rec 483 yards 4 TDs
Knox: 25 rec 450 yards 3 TDs
Marshall: 44 rec 477 yards 8 TDs ( out for the season after 6 games.. )

Urlacher: 108 tackles 22 tfl 4 sacks 2 Forced fumbles 2 Ints (Missed 2 games due to injury.)
Hardin: 93 tackles 33 tfl 4 sacks 5 INTs 3 Forced fumbles.
Briggs: 89 tackles 3 sacks 1 INT 1 forced fumble
Peppers 53 tackles 18 sacks
Idonije: 38 tackles 17 sacks
Melton: 30 tackles 10 sacks ( MIssed 2 games )
Tillman: 52 tackles 5 INTs 18 pass break ups

Overall my defense was awesome played just like the real life Bears, gave up yards but made you drive the field and took advantage of turnover opportunities.. My Dline is awesome having 2 superstars in Melton and Peppers. My Offense seemed to keep up with my defense, a lot of dropped passes between Bennett and Knox. Jeffery was AMAZING and Marshall was before being injured. Oline was awful.

Played my wild card game vs the Falcons and won 10-6. My defense won me the game.. Urlacher had a pick forced fumble a sack and 10 tackles. Tillman had 2 INTs. Forte and Bush ran well while Cutler played horribly.

Next up the Saints, hoping for the best this has been one of my most exciting seasons of Madden yet.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-18-2012, 09:38 PM   #1796
Rookie

OVR: 2

Im using the Blue Set and i was wondering if i change Pass Reaction to the Black Set and Rush Reaction to the Red Set will it mess the sliders up..Just wanted to make my passing game harder and get my rushing game going..Great Sliders bro finally enjoying M13
Old 10-18-2012, 10:12 PM   #1797
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattGarza13
Alright well heres a sum up of my season so far.

I finished 10-6 good for first place in the NFC North thanks to a 5-1 record vs teams in the North. (1 loss was to the Packers.. The one time I beat the Packers this season was my first in my last 2 Maddens I think. I won 6-3. I hate Clay Mathews always gets at least 3 sacks an INT and a forced fumble vs me every game!) 8 of these games were post patch, all with your black slider set of course. Here are some stats..

Cutler: 3,813 yards 33 TDs 19 INTs 61% completion

Forte: 1,189 rushing yards 9 TDs 4.8 YPC 43 REC 518 Recieving yards 3 recieving TDs
Bush: 700 Rushing yards 4.5 YPC 6 TDs

Jeffery: 118 rec 1586 yards 13 TDs
Bennett: 38 Rec 483 yards 4 TDs
Knox: 25 rec 450 yards 3 TDs
Marshall: 44 rec 477 yards 8 TDs ( out for the season after 6 games.. )

Urlacher: 108 tackles 22 tfl 4 sacks 2 Forced fumbles 2 Ints (Missed 2 games due to injury.)
Hardin: 93 tackles 33 tfl 4 sacks 5 INTs 3 Forced fumbles.
Briggs: 89 tackles 3 sacks 1 INT 1 forced fumble
Peppers 53 tackles 18 sacks
Idonije: 38 tackles 17 sacks
Melton: 30 tackles 10 sacks ( MIssed 2 games )
Tillman: 52 tackles 5 INTs 18 pass break ups

Overall my defense was awesome played just like the real life Bears, gave up yards but made you drive the field and took advantage of turnover opportunities.. My Dline is awesome having 2 superstars in Melton and Peppers. My Offense seemed to keep up with my defense, a lot of dropped passes between Bennett and Knox. Jeffery was AMAZING and Marshall was before being injured. Oline was awful.

Played my wild card game vs the Falcons and won 10-6. My defense won me the game.. Urlacher had a pick forced fumble a sack and 10 tackles. Tillman had 2 INTs. Forte and Bush ran well while Cutler played horribly.

Next up the Saints, hoping for the best this has been one of my most exciting seasons of Madden yet.
Man that was some great stats for the season MG.. Hopefully you can win that superbowl finally man. You kept coming up short last year with my sliders.. Keep me posted on your playoff run..
Old 10-18-2012, 10:15 PM   #1798
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by UGAguy7
Im using the Blue Set and i was wondering if i change Pass Reaction to the Black Set and Rush Reaction to the Red Set will it mess the sliders up..Just wanted to make my passing game harder and get my rushing game going..Great Sliders bro finally enjoying M13
Yeah you can mix and match my sliders anyway you like if you are struggling or having an easy time with certain areas with the set you are using. I have my sliders set up for guys to do that.. You might want to raise the CPUs INTs up to black set too. Maybe even the pass rush if you are having an easy time passing like that.. Let me know how it goes.. Thanks man!
Old 10-18-2012, 10:35 PM   #1799
Rookie

OVR: 0

Post patch- I had my first 450 plus passing game in Madden EVER and it was only the third quArter! I have traditionally played close to default all madden maybe slightly harder. In this game I put catching to 40, pass block 15, accuracy 20. All cpu defense was 65.

Obviously I can make it harder, but the point is compared to previous madden games the level of competition is not the same.

Anyone else notice this?
Old 10-18-2012, 10:52 PM   #1800
Rookie

OVR: 0

So I would conclude, if the game is that easy for a player like me that I have to go well beyond those settings...... I would say the game is to easy.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »