Home

Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 10-18-2012, 10:56 PM   #1801
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muhuff
Post patch- I had my first 450 plus passing game in Madden EVER and it was only the third quArter! I have traditionally played close to default all madden maybe slightly harder. In this game I put catching to 40, pass block 15, accuracy 20. All cpu defense was 65.

Obviously I can make it harder, but the point is compared to previous madden games the level of competition is not the same.

Anyone else notice this?
Quote:
So I would conclude, if the game is that easy for a player like me that I have to go well beyond those settings...... I would say the game is to easy.
Can't go off one game man.. Sliders take a game or two to really kick in. Get at least a 3 game sample size to really see how things are playing out..

The Competition seems pretty much the same to me with the patch compared to my 11 and 12 sliders. My 11 and 12 sliders were slightly higher in favor of the CPU in certain areas..

You also might have just gotten better over the years man.. You have to take that into consideration too..

Plug in my red or blue sliders and see how they work for you. Play at least 3 or 4 games to get a legit sample size of how the sliders are playing out though..

Last edited by Jarodd21; 10-18-2012 at 11:32 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-18-2012, 11:01 PM   #1802
Rookie

OVR: 0

Ok. I will give it a try and let you know after a few games.
Old 10-18-2012, 11:40 PM   #1803
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Man that was some great stats for the season MG.. Hopefully you can win that superbowl finally man. You kept coming up short last year with my sliders.. Keep me posted on your playoff run..
Whelp.. Lost to the Saints 27-17 offensive line killed me. Defense was awesome..

To make matters worse I lost some key playmakers who refused to sign.. I had an okay draft, I got 3 superstar players and 1 quick all in positions I don't need them.. My secondary is going to be rough, and my offensive line rougher haha! Oh well at least I have 3 superstar WRs now.
Old 10-19-2012, 12:24 AM   #1804
Rookie

greed8819's Arena

OVR: 1

Has anyone got the wind figured out... I know its the opposite of the flag. I see and feel it when I kickoff, but is that the same for FG's too? I always feel like I am kicking FG's into the wind. What if it's blowing to the right does that mean it's really coming from the left??????? Can't understand how they over looked that for the patch!
Old 10-19-2012, 12:27 AM   #1805
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattGarza13
Whelp.. Lost to the Saints 27-17 offensive line killed me. Defense was awesome..

To make matters worse I lost some key playmakers who refused to sign.. I had an okay draft, I got 3 superstar players and 1 quick all in positions I don't need them.. My secondary is going to be rough, and my offensive line rougher haha! Oh well at least I have 3 superstar WRs now.
Tough loss man.. I was pulling for you to get that trophy man.. Who did you lose to free agency?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-19-2012, 12:28 AM   #1806
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Ok. I will give it a try and let you know after a few games.
Ok cool.. I'll be looking forward to your results.. Are you going to go with the same settings you posted or is you going to try one of my sets?
Old 10-19-2012, 12:29 AM   #1807
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by greed8819
Has anyone got the wind figured out... I know its the opposite of the flag. I see and feel it when I kickoff, but is that the same for FG's too? I always feel like I am kicking FG's into the wind. What if it's blowing to the right does that mean it's really coming from the left??????? Can't understand how they over looked that for the patch!
Man I never even pay attention to that so I didn't even know it was an issue with this. Haha!
Old 10-19-2012, 12:32 AM   #1808
Rookie

RpS I LeGiit's Arena

OVR: 0

First game using black sliders and the halftime score is 38 Patriots and 20 Titans(me). I know Lockers accuracy isn't the greatest but I'm 11-31 for 174 and 1-1 td-int but more concerning is ridley's 10 carries for 154 and 2 tds and welker's 1 for 52 and a td. any advice?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »