Home

Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 10-19-2012, 09:46 PM   #1841
Rookie

runsondunkin's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Stats look good to me.. It definitely would have been an interesting game if Cam didn't throw those 2 picks in the redzone and the pick six on the screen..

Where did you lower the CPUs pass rush to? It sucks when you have to adjust the setting for others.. Lowering there pass rush will only make it easier..

Have you been consistently stopping the CPUs rushing in other games? Both RBs still had a good average.. If you feel the CPUs rushing could be better just crank there rushing up to the black set or somewhere inbetween the blue and black like 90 breaktackles and 60 runblocking..
Yeh I have three really good man on man corners so against a normal team I can see him most likely scoring on those drives.

I knocked it down to 65 or 70 because of all the complaining but I was still sacked a few times. Maybe Ill slowly bring it back up. Now that the catching is back up they may be less frustrated.

Ill play a few more. Had a buddy break the single game rushing record with Reggie Bush tho. That pissed me off aha..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-19-2012, 10:01 PM   #1842
Rookie

If I start a new ccm and input the sliders before i begin the league, then simulate the preseason, should the sliders kick in a work correctly or will it still take a few games??
Old 10-19-2012, 10:18 PM   #1843
Rookie

Jarrod,

2nd game with blue sliders update.
It's on Blue with the exception that the CPU's entire defense is on 75.

I don't know man, to me the CPU D has to many holes that can be exploited. I could choose not to run certain plays and limit myself (I guess) but I have NEVER had to do that in maddens in the past.

The game was competitive 28-28 in 3rd , but I'm the colts playing the bears and had 4td passes and over 300yards passing. I had to quit with plenty of time in 3rd and I'm only playing 8min quarters.
Old 10-19-2012, 10:25 PM   #1844
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muhuff
Jarrod,

2nd game with blue sliders update.
It's on Blue with the exception that the CPU's entire defense is on 75.

I don't know man, to me the CPU D has to many holes that can be exploited. I could choose not to run certain plays and limit myself (I guess) but I have NEVER had to do that in maddens in the past.

The game was competitive 28-28 in 3rd , but I'm the colts playing the bears and had 4td passes and over 300yards passing. I had to quit with plenty of time in 3rd and I'm only playing 8min quarters.
So are you using my exact blue sliders for the USER or is you using the set you was telling me about earliar? Post that set for me if you are using your own USER sliders and I can tell you what needs to be changed.

Also are you just passing the ball most of the time or is you playing a somewhat balanced game? I can throw it for 300 with no problem if I pass the ball most of the time..
Old 10-19-2012, 10:29 PM   #1845
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by runsondunkin
Yeh I have three really good man on man corners so against a normal team I can see him most likely scoring on those drives.

I knocked it down to 65 or 70 because of all the complaining but I was still sacked a few times. Maybe Ill slowly bring it back up. Now that the catching is back up they may be less frustrated.

Ill play a few more. Had a buddy break the single game rushing record with Reggie Bush tho. That pissed me off aha..
Yeah if you have good corners like that it's probably going to be somewhat difficult for the average QBs like it should.. Tell those guys to quit holding on to the ball so long. Haha! I get plenty of time in the pocket to go through my progressions with the pass rush on 100.

Hey if you feel there are certain areas that are too easy you can always crank those areas for the CPU up to the black set.. Guys breaking the rushing record and shouldn't happen a lot. You can definitely raise the CPUs rush defense to the black set if everybody in your league is running the ball good..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-19-2012, 10:31 PM   #1846
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by americasTEAM82
If I start a new ccm and input the sliders before i begin the league, then simulate the preseason, should the sliders kick in a work correctly or will it still take a few games??
You might want to just jump in a preseason game and play a quarter or something then exit out and start your season from there. They should kick in like that. I usually jump in a game play a series or two and exit out a few times before I play in hope that they kick in right away.. It's weird how the sliders play out in that first game after tweaking something. The CPU usually plays like crap...
Old 10-19-2012, 10:40 PM   #1847
Rookie

runsondunkin's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Yeah if you have good corners like that it's probably going to be somewhat difficult for the average QBs like it should.. Tell those guys to quit holding on to the ball so long. Haha! I get plenty of time in the pocket to go through my progressions with the pass rush on 100.

Hey if you feel there are certain areas that are too easy you can always crank those areas for the CPU up to the black set.. Guys breaking the rushing record and shouldn't happen a lot. You can definitely raise the CPUs rush defense to the black set if everybody in your league is running the ball good..
Yeh I think they were just frustrated because of so many drops with it at 40. Ill most likely move it up.

That Guy ran the ball 37 times. What i think he is doing is just running outside plays to the side of the ball with no wide reciever over and over again. He just had another game where he had 282 yards on 28 carries. Im not sure what to do because it isnt really cheating. but its kind of cheesy.
Old 10-19-2012, 10:49 PM   #1848
Rookie

User-
Accuracy 14
Pass block-0
Catch-45
Everything else 25

CPU-
Defense- all 75

But yea I was passing a lot. But I've done that in maddens past and could be stopped.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »