Home

Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 10-20-2012, 01:01 AM   #1857
Rookie

prezidentj33's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Jarodd i'm having an extremely hard time passing for some reason. using the blue set. I can run, stop their run, stop their passing somewhat everything is good except for my passing, i suck at it hardcore :-).

I really enjoyed my 1st game of the season as I didn't do that bad but man the second game I lost like 7-83 vs the Dolphins and i'm the Raiders! Good lord it was terrible. I was so angry i just started throwing passes just to see if I could complete one. Threw 11 int's in one game!!!!! LOL WORST game i've ever had in madden, EVER.

should i tune down user passing to red set and CPU's pass D to red set or? I guess i don't know how i'd do it.

Thanks man
Old 10-20-2012, 01:29 AM   #1858
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by T1TRAPTOR
I get quite a few INT's too but it kind of helps balance out the game for me.. I don't mind it.
I need you to check your INTs at the end of the season. If you lead the league by a wide margin we definitely need to review the USER INTs..
Old 10-20-2012, 01:34 AM   #1859
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by prezidentj33
Jarodd i'm having an extremely hard time passing for some reason. using the blue set. I can run, stop their run, stop their passing somewhat everything is good except for my passing, i suck at it hardcore :-).

I really enjoyed my 1st game of the season as I didn't do that bad but man the second game I lost like 7-83 vs the Dolphins and i'm the Raiders! Good lord it was terrible. I was so angry i just started throwing passes just to see if I could complete one. Threw 11 int's in one game!!!!! LOL WORST game i've ever had in madden, EVER.

should i tune down user passing to red set and CPU's pass D to red set or? I guess i don't know how i'd do it.

Thanks man
Haha! Damn man.. You got thrashed in that game for real.. Sliders must of really kicked in that game.. You can do any combination you like.. You can either drop the USER passing to the red set and keep the CPUs pass defense on the blue set or leave the USER passing on the blue set and lower the CPUs pass defense to the red set. If its that bad you can put your using passing and the CPUs pass defense on the red set.. It's up to you but any combination will work..

Last edited by Jarodd21; 10-20-2012 at 01:39 AM.
Old 10-20-2012, 01:38 AM   #1860
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muhuff
23-17 Loss. (Yey) lol.

Much more realistic. I only had 200 something passing 2tds and 1int.
Yeah that turned out good.. Hopefully the rest of your games are good like this..
Old 10-20-2012, 01:44 AM   #1861
Rookie

prezidentj33's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Haha! Damn man.. You got thrashed in that game for real.. Sliders must of really kicked in that game.. You can do any combination you like.. You can either drop the USER passing to the red set and keep the CPUs pass defense on the blue set or leave the USER passing on the blue set and lower the CPUs pass defense to the red set. If its that bad you can put your using passing and the CPUs pass defense on the red set.. It's up to you but any combination will work..

Ok so I lowered CPU pass reaction to 60 and INT's to 60 and left everything else. I'll see how it goes.

Last edited by prezidentj33; 10-20-2012 at 01:57 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-20-2012, 02:01 AM   #1862
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
I think i'm just going to lower CPU INT to 60 and see if that helps. I guess we'll see what kind of results I'll get. It's not like i'm an elite team in the Raiders but I should be able to throw the ball. The receivers dropped a good amount to, so it was a little of that , that factored in my terrible game :-).
Yeah lowering just the INTs will work too especially if that's the main issue you are having. I didn't know if you were struggling with the accuracy or the CPUs pass rush too..
Old 10-20-2012, 03:02 AM   #1863
Rookie

prezidentj33's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Yeah lowering just the INTs will work too especially if that's the main issue you are having. I didn't know if you were struggling with the accuracy or the CPUs pass rush too..
had a better game with the CPU D on the red sliders. I only changed Int and Pass reaction. what is a average % of throws the CPU should be making? or does it really depend on the team and QB? I just played the Steelers and Big Ben had 67% passing.

I may have to lower CPU catching and CPU passing down to red set. we'll see. I did a decent job they just ran all over me. Mendenhall had 6.0 yd average and carried the ball 24 times.

i'm probably over reacting since i'm still trying to find my sweet spot for good games. I'll play another 2 games and see how i'm faring.
Old 10-20-2012, 03:09 AM   #1864
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
had a better game with the CPU D on the red sliders. I only changed Int and Pass reaction. what is a average % of throws the CPU should be making? or does it really depend on the team and QB? I just played the Steelers and Big Ben had 67% passing.

I may have to lower CPU catching and CPU passing down to red set. we'll see. I did a decent job they just ran all over me. Mendenhall had 6.0 yd average and carried the ball 24 times.

i'm probably over reacting since i'm still trying to find my sweet spot for good games. I'll play another 2 games and see how i'm faring.
Yeah you shouldefinitely get a few games in first before making anymore changes. I personally don't think it's nothing wrong with Big Ben completing 67 percent of his passes.. He is capable of doing that. Keep me posted man..

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »