Home

Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-20-2012, 05:35 AM   #1865
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

i have yet to see a pass interference call...why can madded not make down field contact between db's and wr's realistic?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-20-2012, 06:14 AM   #1866
Rookie

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by americasTEAM82
i have yet to see a pass interference call...why can madded not make down field contact between db's and wr's realistic?
I've seen 3 in my first 2 games of the season.

By the way, did anyone see that high school senior who kicked a 67 yard field goal recently??? That's ridiculous, has to play in the NFL sometime!

Last edited by Richarddv; 10-20-2012 at 06:17 AM.
Old 10-20-2012, 09:43 AM   #1867
Rookie

runsondunkin's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Yeah those drops were probably frustrating people.. Haha! Yeah I have a cheesy friend who does that cheap toss where he moves the WR and the CB follows him... EA tried to disguise the defenses by doing that but created another problem. The outside CB isn't suppose to follow the WR when they are in zone.. You are definitely goin to have to crank the CPUs run defense to the black set to calm that down. It's the only way..
Im starting to develop a theory . I keep messing with the sliders for cpu rush defense and he then goes and has another big game with bush. He claims he isnt doing that cheezy stuff. Who knows tho. But im thinking that if I keep changing them Im causing them to not be effective and therefore not as hard. I noticed after that Panthers game the Broncos and Peyton Manning were way more effective. Also the rush defense seemed more effective as well. Ill play again and post some stats of that game. I was booted from the servers so Ill get to play them again.
Old 10-20-2012, 10:18 AM   #1868
MVP

OVR: 7

Put in the redset changes and played another game... 8-1 Giants had a road game vs the Bengals, and their 5 game winning streak was snapped.

Giants 17
Bengals 26

Dalton 16-26 140 yards 1 td 0 ints sacked 3 times
Eli 20-31 228 yards 2 td 2 ints sacked once

BJGE 35 rushes 198 yards fumble
Bernand Scott 2 rushes 16 yards td
Bradshaw 8 rushes 12 yards
Wilson 8 rushes 27 yards

Bennett 5 catches 26 yards
Randle 4 catches 63 yards td
Cruz 2 catches 55 yards td
Smith 2 catches 49 yards
BJGE 5 catches 32 yards td
Tate 4 catches 47 yards

Nelson had 8 tackles and a pick. Lawson had 7, 2 for loss. Michael Johnson had a pick as well.
Phillips had 8 tackles, Boley had 7 2 for loss. Rivers had 6. Jacquian Williams had 4 tackles 2 for loss, a sack and a FF(that no 1 recovered.) Kiwi forced the fumbled I recovered. JPP and tuck had sacks.

The only scoring in the first quarter was a Nugent FG. In the 2nd quarter they got a 10 yard pass from Dalton to BJGE. Despite them killing me on the ground I only allowed 10 first half points. The offense did nothing, with 3 mins left in the half Kiwi forced a fumble on BJGE and we got a FG before the half to make it 10-3. The running game struggled the whole first half, but got me 3 first downs to start the 3rd quarter, then I ran play action and hit Cruz for a 45 yard td to make it 10-10. They drove down behind BJGE running like a monster and timely 3rd down completions from Dalton. Scott finished the drive with a 13 yard run to make it 17-10. I punted and they got a fg early in the 4th to make it 20-10. Down 20 to 10 I got the ball and tried to force a bad pass to Cruz deep and it was picked off(horrible decision trying to force something that wasn't there, was even more mad because Nicks was open on the other side of the play). They got to the goaline, but I held them to a FG 23-10. Next drive I have a little momentum, but make another bad decsion trying to force a slant to Nicks and a LB picks it off. My defense gets a stop and I get the ball back, after a strong punt return by JJ gave me field position I hit a deep ball to Randle and then a 15 yard td to him. My defense didn't stop them in time, and they got a fg and im now 8-2. Lost Kiwi for 4 weeks(1 is the bye), but I get Osi(hes been gone for 8 weeks) back after the bye.

Last edited by ewing6; 10-20-2012 at 10:27 AM.
Old 10-20-2012, 10:27 AM   #1869
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richarddv
I've seen 3 in my first 2 games of the season.

By the way, did anyone see that high school senior who kicked a 67 yard field goal recently??? That's ridiculous, has to play in the NFL sometime!
Really? I haven't seen any called.. Probably seen once or twice before the patch..

Damn I haven't seen that kick.. I'm sure they will be talking about that a lot this weekend.. That's crazy...
Old 10-20-2012, 10:30 AM   #1870
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by runsondunkin
Im starting to develop a theory . I keep messing with the sliders for cpu rush defense and he then goes and has another big game with bush. He claims he isnt doing that cheezy stuff. Who knows tho. But im thinking that if I keep changing them Im causing them to not be effective and therefore not as hard. I noticed after that Panthers game the Broncos and Peyton Manning were way more effective. Also the rush defense seemed more effective as well. Ill play again and post some stats of that game. I was booted from the servers so Ill get to play them again.
Yeah you probably need to wait until after the season to plug them in so you can let them settle in during the preseason...
Old 10-20-2012, 10:46 AM   #1871
Banned

Using the red set, I can not for the life of me run the ball
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-20-2012, 11:20 AM   #1872
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ewing6
Put in the redset changes and played another game... 8-1 Giants had a road game vs the Bengals, and their 5 game winning streak was snapped.

Giants 17
Bengals 26

Dalton 16-26 140 yards 1 td 0 ints sacked 3 times
Eli 20-31 228 yards 2 td 2 ints sacked once

BJGE 35 rushes 198 yards fumble
Bernand Scott 2 rushes 16 yards td
Bradshaw 8 rushes 12 yards
Wilson 8 rushes 27 yards

Bennett 5 catches 26 yards
Randle 4 catches 63 yards td
Cruz 2 catches 55 yards td
Smith 2 catches 49 yards
BJGE 5 catches 32 yards td
Tate 4 catches 47 yards

Nelson had 8 tackles and a pick. Lawson had 7, 2 for loss. Michael Johnson had a pick as well.
Phillips had 8 tackles, Boley had 7 2 for loss. Rivers had 6. Jacquian Williams had 4 tackles 2 for loss, a sack and a FF(that no 1 recovered.) Kiwi forced the fumbled I recovered. JPP and tuck had sacks.

The only scoring in the first quarter was a Nugent FG. In the 2nd quarter they got a 10 yard pass from Dalton to BJGE. Despite them killing me on the ground I only allowed 10 first half points. The offense did nothing, with 3 mins left in the half Kiwi forced a fumble on BJGE and we got a FG before the half to make it 10-3. The running game struggled the whole first half, but got me 3 first downs to start the 3rd quarter, then I ran play action and hit Cruz for a 45 yard td to make it 10-10. They drove down behind BJGE running like a monster and timely 3rd down completions from Dalton. Scott finished the drive with a 13 yard run to make it 17-10. I punted and they got a fg early in the 4th to make it 20-10. Down 20 to 10 I got the ball and tried to force a bad pass to Cruz deep and it was picked off(horrible decision trying to force something that wasn't there, was even more mad because Nicks was open on the other side of the play). They got to the goaline, but I held them to a FG 23-10. Next drive I have a little momentum, but make another bad decsion trying to force a slant to Nicks and a LB picks it off. My defense gets a stop and I get the ball back, after a strong punt return by JJ gave me field position I hit a deep ball to Randle and then a 15 yard td to him. My defense didn't stop them in time, and they got a fg and im now 8-2. Lost Kiwi for 4 weeks(1 is the bye), but I get Osi(hes been gone for 8 weeks) back after the bye.
Damn your streak finally ended.. Stats look good man.. BJG went beastmode on you.. Haha! Yeah I hate when I throw a pick and go to the replay and see that someone else was open on that play.. Well your record is still good so far. Don't go on a losing streak..

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »