Home

Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-20-2012, 11:49 AM   #1881
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by yster
Jarodd, how's it going my friend? What's up with the sliders this year
What's going on man? You been M.I.A for months man. Yeah the sliders are ready to go.. I'm still ironing out a few kinks but the challenge and competition is definitely there.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-20-2012, 11:56 AM   #1882
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by aje14
Im the same but im on the green set with Block shedding at 25

Any run play i call BJGE gets stuffed for losses i havent had a run over 5 yards in 4 games. CPU seem to just always blitz on runs and i cant do anything!

I also cant defend the run everyone i play against rushes for about 6+ yards per carry
If you have auto sprint on turn it off.. It's better to have full control over the runner. When running the ball you can't always get the handoff and crash directly into the line where the play is suppose to go. You have to be patient and see how the blocks develop and cut it back to an lane that opens up. Best advise I can give you is to start looking at the replays of all of your run plays so you can review the mistakes you are making when running the ball. I guarantee you will see lanes where you could have cut it back to but you crashed into the wrong hole.. If you continue to struggle just lower the CPUs blockshedding and rush reaction down 5 points... Let me know how it goes..
Old 10-20-2012, 12:01 PM   #1883
Rookie

runsondunkin's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
What's going on man? I haven't seen you on in a while..

Yeah I'm going to start looking into the USER INTs.. I was trying to keep them the same as the USER catching but if it's going to be an issue with the CPU throwing a bunch of INTs per game I definitely need to lower it back down..
Yeh the upside to lowering it is that the defense plays the ball differently but the downside is that it will piss me off when I drop a nice user pick with my LBs. I might play another one tonight after work and see if its any different.

I also wanted to giver you user Vs user feed back. We played a preseason game in a different league. No point in showing you the stats but there seemed to be way to many plays called. It also was a no contest I blew him out like 66 to 24 or something like that. It seemed that he was not used to the low QB accuracy. But the game played pretty even as far as it goes. His Qbs were all over the place with the ball.
Old 10-20-2012, 12:05 PM   #1884
Rookie

OVR: 0

I have sprint off and ill give the replays a go. I wont be able to get another game in tonight so ill try again tomorrow!
Old 10-20-2012, 12:31 PM   #1885
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by runsondunkin
Yeh the upside to lowering it is that the defense plays the ball differently but the downside is that it will piss me off when I drop a nice user pick with my LBs. I might play another one tonight after work and see if its any different.

I also wanted to giver you user Vs user feed back. We played a preseason game in a different league. No point in showing you the stats but there seemed to be way to many plays called. It also was a no contest I blew him out like 66 to 24 or something like that. It seemed that he was not used to the low QB accuracy. But the game played pretty even as far as it goes. His Qbs were all over the place with the ball.
My bad that first part of that message was for Phillysouja.. Haha! I'm just waking up.. I don't know why I thought I was talking to him when I was responding to your post. Haha!

You will still get good INTs at 40.. It wasn't bad when I had the USER INTs at 35.. I was just trying to figure out a way to keep the USER catching and INTs the same. That's why I tried to lower the USER catching to 40 but that didn't work out. Haha!

Yeah I'm looking into lowering the Minutes man.. 14 was still too high for me.. I'm getting ready to test it at 13.. So besides the accuracy of the guy you was playing with everything else seemed ok with the USER vs USER game..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-20-2012, 12:32 PM   #1886
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by aje14
I have sprint off and ill give the replays a go. I wont be able to get another game in tonight so ill try again tomorrow!
Ok.. Keep me posted man...
Old 10-20-2012, 12:39 PM   #1887
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
What's going on man? You been M.I.A for months man. Yeah the sliders are ready to go.. I'm still ironing out a few kinks but the challenge and competition is definitely there.
Yeah man I've been kinda disapointed with this years game. Haven't played in a few months. It's just way too easy to pass, I been getting 400 - 500 yards every game I played using your black set.
Old 10-20-2012, 12:54 PM   #1888
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by yster
Yeah man I've been kinda disapointed with this years game. Haven't played in a few months. It's just way too easy to pass, I been getting 400 - 500 yards every game I played using your black set.
Have you played since the patch on Monday along with the updated tweaks I plugged in this weak? Yeah CCM was terrible and weak before the patch but the sliders are working now..

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »