Home

Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-20-2012, 12:56 PM   #1889
Rookie

runsondunkin's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
My bad that first part of that message was for Phillysouja.. Haha! I'm just waking up.. I don't know why I thought I was talking to him when I was responding to your post. Haha!

You will still get good INTs at 40.. It wasn't bad when I had the USER INTs at 35.. I was just trying to figure out a way to keep the USER catching and INTs the same. That's why I tried to lower the USER catching to 40 but that didn't work out. Haha!

Yeah I'm looking into lowering the Minutes man.. 14 was still too high for me.. I'm getting ready to test it at 13.. So besides the accuracy of the guy you was playing with everything else seemed ok with the USER vs USER game..
aha yeh I figured you just got some posts mixed up. You answer so many so its bound to happen.

Yeh the U v U game was good. I didnt see anything I didnt like but it was preseason so thats not really conclusive. Also Im beginning to notice that besides that one guy who rushed for like 300 yards, the rest of my league doesnt seem to be playing that well with your sliders. Hopefully they are just adjusting.
Old 10-20-2012, 12:59 PM   #1890
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by runsondunkin
aha yeh I figured you just got some posts mixed up. You answer so many so its bound to happen.

Yeh the U v U game was good. I didnt see anything I didnt like but it was preseason so thats not really conclusive. Also Im beginning to notice that besides that one guy who rushed for like 300 yards, the rest of my league doesnt seem to be playing that well with your sliders. Hopefully they are just adjusting.
That's the only thing about playing with a bunch of different people because everyone's skill level isn't the same.. What is the record of that guys who has been rushing like that?
Old 10-20-2012, 01:04 PM   #1891
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Have you played since the patch on Monday along with the updated tweaks I plugged in this weak? Yeah CCM was terrible and weak before the patch but the sliders are working now..
Yeah I played a couple, last one I was 579 and 8 tds late in the 4th and I just shut it off, also since the patch does it seem like cpu running back just breaks about 4 tackles on every run?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-20-2012, 01:07 PM   #1892
Pro

T1TRAPTOR's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by yster
Yeah I played a couple, last one I was 579 and 8 tds late in the 4th and I just shut it off, also since the patch does it seem like cpu running back just breaks about 4 tackles on every run?
Sometimes I can stop them in the backfield, and sometimes they break 8 tackles and get a 80 yard TD. It's a miracle if I hold them under 100 yards rushing.... in the 1st half. haha! I still get the win the majority of the time but yeah, they break alot of tackles.
Old 10-20-2012, 01:13 PM   #1893
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by yster
That's weird.. You have the sliders exactly like my black set? I haven't had any crazy games like that at all. CPU seems to be on point with there INTs at 90 and there pass rush at 100 along with the USER accuracy at 4 making it a little tougher to throw. How many times a game are you passing? I mean if you are throwing it 50 plus times a game you have to expect yards like that especially if you are good at throwing.. I only throw the ball about 25 to 30 times a game but I'm sure my stats would look like that if I threw it more but it still would be tough with the CPUs INTs being so high. You'll be risking a bunch of INTs if you aren't on point.. If that was just the first game after tweaking the sliders to where I have it after the patch then that was definitely the reason why the passing felt easy like that. Once you get a couple of more games in without tweaking anything you should see the difference.. Get a couple of more games in without tweaking anything.

The CPUs rushing has definitely been better after the patch.. I'm having fun trying to defend it. I haven't been seeing a bunch of breaktackles like that. If he breaks the first tackle the 2nd player usually takes him down. I don't get too mad about the breaktackles especially after seeing how poor the tackling has been this year in real life. Seems just about right to me.. Maybe I might tone it down about 5 points on the black set depending on the feedback I get..
Old 10-20-2012, 01:25 PM   #1894
Rookie

OVR: 0

I would be interested to hear the updates on that as well. I was getting a few games where the CPU's defense was garbage. Last two games were better, but still interested in how this plays out.
Old 10-20-2012, 01:28 PM   #1895
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muhuff
I would be interested to hear the updates on that as well. I was getting a few games where the CPU's defense was garbage. Last two games were better, but still interested in how this plays out.
The gameplay should stay pretty good now that you have gotten a few games in..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-20-2012, 01:31 PM   #1896
Rookie

The ArkanSaw's Arena

OVR: 11

Hey Jarrod, one thing you dont want to do is make the sliders "Easier" because of feedback. I have noticed that if a guy is rushing like crazy on me there is things at my disposal that i can use to stop them.

1. Bring safeties closer to the LOS.

2****n commit

3.D-Line and LB shifts

And also people should realize that Great Offense beats Great Defense every time.

One thing i had to adjust to was to not lower CPU sliders simply because i cant stop them when in real life teams gameplan on one RB and still get toasted. Personnel, Coaching and stick skills must be used to stop a teams attack and not just stick skills by itself.

Great sliders btw, and you may want to check the Run/Pass ratio thread to get teams gameplans in check. I played the Browns and David Garrard passed 38 times and they ran 29 times, game felt amazing.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »