Home

Old 10-20-2012, 03:07 PM   #1905
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by yster
I had all cpu pass d on 100 from the start I play 12min with 16 run off.
I don't know then. Hopefully you get better results in your next few games.. I might start testing the USER accuracy at 3 just to see if I can make all the throws and see if it's playable that low.. You might want to test that out too..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-20-2012, 03:14 PM   #1906
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
I don't know then. Hopefully you get better results in your next few games.. I might start testing the USER accuracy at 3 just to see if I can make all the throws and see if it's playable that low.. You might want to test that out too..
Yeah I'm gonna do that, I really stepped up my stick skills so a lot of times I can get it to a receiver even if he isn't really that open
Old 10-20-2012, 03:19 PM   #1907
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by yster
Yeah I'm gonna do that, I really stepped up my stick skills so a lot of times I can get it to a receiver even if he isn't really that open
Yeah I'm getting ready to start testing that now.. I know it's a dumb question but are you plugging the sliders in when you go into CCM? Some people I been talking to are confused and are plugging there sliders in during the main screen before you go into CCM now realizing they have to plug them in when you go into CCM..
Old 10-20-2012, 03:26 PM   #1908
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Yeah I'm getting ready to start testing that now.. I know it's a dumb question but are you plugging the sliders in when you go into CCM? Some people I been talking to are confused and are plugging there sliders in during the main screen before you go into CCM now realizing they have to plug them in when you go into CCM..
Yes sir I plugged them in the ccm before I did anything else. I'll test it at 3 for you and get back to you tomorrow
Old 10-20-2012, 03:33 PM   #1909
Pro

T1TRAPTOR's Arena

I would test it at 3 but I'm really enjoying the game with the default black sliders. Some things come easy for me, but some things come easy for them. It just balances out and creates a good game. Probably gonna roll with those sliders for a while.
Old 10-20-2012, 03:38 PM   #1910
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by T1TRAPTOR
I would test it at 3 but I'm really enjoying the game with the default black sliders. Some things come easy for me, but some things come easy for them. It just balances out and creates a good game. Probably gonna roll with those sliders for a while.
I hear you man.. I just want to see if it's playable or not. If I can't make all the throws I won't play with it right there. I will never create my sliders to a point where it limits what the USER can do but I want to see if it works at 3..

Last edited by Jarodd21; 10-20-2012 at 03:41 PM.
Old 10-20-2012, 03:53 PM   #1911
aka Messy Thrillz

$NevaBroke$'s Arena

OVR: 2

Soo glad you updated your sets J. Been waiting on the latest patch and have been off madden for about a month and a half now. No negative feeback from me, just THANK YOU. Madden will feel like brand new to me...lovin every minute of it!!! lmao
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-20-2012, 03:59 PM   #1912
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by $NevaBroke$
Soo glad you updated your sets J. Been waiting on the latest patch and have been off madden for about a month and a half now. No negative feeback from me, just THANK YOU. Madden will feel like brand new to me...lovin every minute of it!!! lmao
You I stopped playing Madden for about a month and a half myself. I've never went that long without playing Madden this early after release.. The Patch has definitely bought life back to the CPU and the game.. I'm still doing minor tweaks but the sliders are pretty much set man.. Which set are you going to use? Let me know how it goes..

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »