Home

Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 08-26-2012, 09:15 PM   #185
No Place Better

BenGerman's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

I'm not saying that it isn't, but I have a hard time believing that a slider would just be reversed. I've been here for a few years now and almost every year for every football game someone has a theory that the slider is reversed, only for it to be figured out that it really wasn't.

Again, I haven't even really tested the slider, and I know SEC does a fantastic job with his testing so he very well may have a point. I just hope no one jumps the gun and declares the slider broken yet.

Oddly enough (using the black set), the CPU has gotten some major passing yards in the three games I've played. I'll go ahead and give the slider at 0 one more shot and see how it works out.

Gamertag (Xbox One): Bengerman 1031
PSN Name: BadNewsBen

Twitter: @BadNewsBenV
Twitch: www.Twitch.TV/Bengerman10
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2012, 09:16 PM   #186
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaredlib
Alright so sec says its just pass reaction thatis reversed

I'm sure there is a way to make the CPU dangerous in CCM
Well go ahead and test it out.. Put the CPUs pass reaction at 0 with my black sliders and see what happens.. Like I said earliar I personally think the pass reaction slider is just weak. The INT slider has a biggest affect on the pass coverage.. It's been like that for years.. You might wanna crank that up some more along with the CPUs pass rush if you want to get a better challenge against your passing..
Old 08-26-2012, 09:20 PM   #187
Rookie

OVR: 0

Well I finally "lost" my first game using the blue set of sliders.

Finally got a really competitive game (as far as the CPU offense moving the ball), but it was pretty much ruined for me due to the CPU blatantly cheating with dropped passes and fumbles on defense. I have the User Catching at 45 and I had 7 dropped passes (most of which were wide open without contact). And then they forced me to fumble 4 times and most of the situations definitely didn't call for a fumble.

I was hanging out on their side of the field pretty much the entire game on offense, but every time they refused to let me punch it in. All 4 fumbles came in or near their red zone.

Some stats (USER/CPU):

Bears: 16
49ers: 23

Rushing: (30/73)
Passing: (261/113)
Turnovers: (6/2)

Alex Smith: 107.1 RTG 13/18 134 Yards 72% 2 TD 1 INT
Jay Cutler: 69.8 RTG 23/39 295 Yards 58 % 1 TD 2 INT

Frank Gore: 21 ATT 55 Yards
Brandon Jacobs: 13 ATT 22 Yards
Matt Forte: 10 ATT 24 Yards

I had 4 sacks and they had 5
Old 08-26-2012, 09:22 PM   #188
Be Good To One Another

The JareBear's Arena

OVR: 49

I will say that threshold at zero might be holding the game back. I am starting a game with SECs threshold (he says anywhere 11-14) and tinkering with the reaction time with the current version of the black set I've been working on and the bills are fighting hard..... Still early in game tho

OS Blog

The Tortured Mind Of A Rockies Fan. In Arenado I Trust.
Old 08-26-2012, 09:25 PM   #189
Rookie

OVR: 0
Quote:
I will say that threshold at zero might be holding the game back. I am starting a game with SECs threshold (he says anywhere 11-14) and tinkering with the reaction time with the current version of the black set I've been working on and the bills are fighting hard..... Still early in game tho
How many games have u played usin ur sliders / keep us updated on results
Old 08-26-2012, 09:27 PM   #190
Pro

T1TRAPTOR's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
What kind of problems are you having with the threshold at 0? Glad to hear you're getting a challenge though.
Old 08-26-2012, 09:32 PM   #191
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
I don't believe it's the threshold.. The CPU was competitive on the Demo.. Make sure you play a couple of games to really see if the sliders are working.. Remember the first game won't tell you anything..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2012, 09:36 PM   #192
Be Good To One Another

The JareBear's Arena

OVR: 49

Yeah........I think I'm just desperate for a miracle fix lol don't mind me

OS Blog

The Tortured Mind Of A Rockies Fan. In Arenado I Trust.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »