Home

Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-20-2012, 04:06 PM   #1913
Rookie
 
dream9357's Arena
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: Aug 2012
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

love the red sliders set. after the october 16 patch it was the (me)7-2 saints @ the (cpu)3-6 raiders. i won on a miracle hail mary intended for denvery henderson but colston caught it and i won 41-39. i thought i was going to lose. best sliders set
dream9357 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 04:39 PM   #1914
Rookie
 
OVR: 2
Join Date: Jul 2010
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

First game with Blue Set, mid-season of the Arizona Cardinals. Note I have fatigue at 75 and injuries at 95.

Major Injuries:
Adrian Peterson, injured in 2nd quarter; did not return
Percy Harvin, injured in 2nd quarter; did not return
Kyle Rudolph, injured in 2nd quarter; did not return
Kevin Kolb, injured in 2nd quarter; did not return
LB Paris Lenon, injured in 3rd quarter; did not return

Game Notes: The Minnesota Vikings led by 5 with under 2 minutes when a Patrick Peterson punt return gave the Cardinals the ball inside Minnesota territory. Backup QB John Skelton, playing for the injured Kevin Kolb, led the Cardinals in the hurry up, hitting WR Early Doucet with an 11 yard touchdown strike as time expired, ending the Cardinals' two game losing skid.

Arizona Cardinals at Minnesota Vikings
Jan 1, 1ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
Arizona Cardinals (3-3)0601319
Minnesota Vikings (4-2)037717
Team Stats Comparison
ARIMIN
Total Offense395223
Rushing Yards101170
Passing Yards29453
First Downs2110
Punt Return Yards890
Kick Return Yards9580
Total Yards579303
Turnovers42
3rd Down Converstion53
4th Down Conversion
2-Point Conversion
Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals
Penalties
Posession Time24:5319:07
Arizona Cardinals
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
J. Skelton19/2722112
K. Kolb7/109700
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
R. Williams11433.90
B. Wells14402.90
J. Skelton11212.01
A. Sherman284.00
K. Kolb221.00
L. Stephens-Howling1-4-4.00
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
L. Fitzgerald6910
E. Doucet5661
R. Williams6450
A. Roberts2350
B. Wells2310
T. Heap2290
G. Robinson1120
R. Housler290
Minnesota Vikings
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
C. Ponder4/115312
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
T. Gerhart221064.81
A. Peterson6305.00
J. Todman3196.30
J. Simpson155.00
C. Ponder242.00
P. Harvin133.00
J. Wright133.00
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
P. Harvin1391
D. Aromashodu180
T. Felton130
A. Peterson130



My thoughts:

Neither team had a sack, though Christian Ponder had a terrible game. He was able to hit a playaction TD pass to Harvin in the 2nd quarter but then losing AP, Rudolph, and Harvin probably made things rough. Gerhart ran very well and the Vikings did a lot of WR runs to help their ground game. I found it difficult to stop the run but Ponder was no threat, especially after losing Harvin. He's a 2nd year QB so this may be realistic.

Overall, I found the Blue Sliders challenging in this matchup and I won by a hair. The stats also look realistic and appropriate with the possible exception of Ponder's atrocious performance.
phillysouljah is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 05:42 PM   #1915
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Oct 2012
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Hey Jarodd im about to test out your advice with my running problem but i was wondering would your sliders work in CCM as a player? Because im considering sparking up a running back one to try improve as i did it last year with QB to improve my passing game
aje14 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-20-2012, 06:02 PM   #1916
Hall Of Fame
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,562
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by dream9357
love the red sliders set. after the october 16 patch it was the (me)7-2 saints @ the (cpu)3-6 raiders. i won on a miracle hail mary intended for denvery henderson but colston caught it and i won 41-39. i thought i was going to lose. best sliders set
Thanks man! Keep me posted on the rest of your games and let me know if you need help adjusting something..
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 06:24 PM   #1917
Hall Of Fame
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,562
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by phillysouljah
First game with Blue Set, mid-season of the Arizona Cardinals. Note I have fatigue at 75 and injuries at 95.

Major Injuries:
Adrian Peterson, injured in 2nd quarter; did not return
Percy Harvin, injured in 2nd quarter; did not return
Kyle Rudolph, injured in 2nd quarter; did not return
Kevin Kolb, injured in 2nd quarter; did not return
LB Paris Lenon, injured in 3rd quarter; did not return

Game Notes: The Minnesota Vikings led by 5 with under 2 minutes when a Patrick Peterson punt return gave the Cardinals the ball inside Minnesota territory. Backup QB John Skelton, playing for the injured Kevin Kolb, led the Cardinals in the hurry up, hitting WR Early Doucet with an 11 yard touchdown strike as time expired, ending the Cardinals' two game losing skid.

Arizona Cardinals at Minnesota Vikings
Jan 1, 1ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
Arizona Cardinals (3-3)0601319
Minnesota Vikings (4-2)037717
Team Stats Comparison
ARIMIN
Total Offense395223
Rushing Yards101170
Passing Yards29453
First Downs2110
Punt Return Yards890
Kick Return Yards9580
Total Yards579303
Turnovers42
3rd Down Converstion53
4th Down Conversion
2-Point Conversion
Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals
Penalties
Posession Time24:5319:07
Arizona Cardinals
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
J. Skelton19/2722112
K. Kolb7/109700
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
R. Williams11433.90
B. Wells14402.90
J. Skelton11212.01
A. Sherman284.00
K. Kolb221.00
L. Stephens-Howling1-4-4.00
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
L. Fitzgerald6910
E. Doucet5661
R. Williams6450
A. Roberts2350
B. Wells2310
T. Heap2290
G. Robinson1120
R. Housler290
Minnesota Vikings
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
C. Ponder4/115312
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
T. Gerhart221064.81
A. Peterson6305.00
J. Todman3196.30
J. Simpson155.00
C. Ponder242.00
P. Harvin133.00
J. Wright133.00
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
P. Harvin1391
D. Aromashodu180
T. Felton130
A. Peterson130



My thoughts:

Neither team had a sack, though Christian Ponder had a terrible game. He was able to hit a playaction TD pass to Harvin in the 2nd quarter but then losing AP, Rudolph, and Harvin probably made things rough. Gerhart ran very well and the Vikings did a lot of WR runs to help their ground game. I found it difficult to stop the run but Ponder was no threat, especially after losing Harvin. He's a 2nd year QB so this may be realistic.

Overall, I found the Blue Sliders challenging in this matchup and I won by a hair. The stats also look realistic and appropriate with the possible exception of Ponder's atrocious performance.

Yeah the stats were good man.. I'm glad you found them challenging man.

Yeah I'm starting to think the USER INTs being at 45 is affecting the CPUs QB play. I might have to lower that down to 40 to get some sort of balance from them.. I'm still trying to decide on that but I been noticing the CPU QBs throwing at least 2INTs in most of the games I'm seeing posted on here..
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 06:29 PM   #1918
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Oct 2012
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Well that was one of the best games i have had i a while. I ended up dropping the block shedding and reaction to 5 and still struggled a bit :/ Replays helped and I found myself considering lanes more.

Dolphins lost it them selves tbh they were winning at the 2 minute warning and i went 3 and out punted and they then missed a FG with 20 or so seconds on the clock which would have meant i could only tie. I then threw 54yd pass to win it!

Hopefully i will carry on improving my rushing but i broke a few 8 yard runs but still only had 57 yards but better than my 20 average before . Ill just ease my way back up with the sliders
aje14 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 06:39 PM   #1919
Hall Of Fame
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,562
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by aje14
Well that was one of the best games i have had i a while. I ended up dropping the block shedding and reaction to 5 and still struggled a bit :/ Replays helped and I found myself considering lanes more.

Dolphins lost it them selves tbh they were winning at the 2 minute warning and i went 3 and out punted and they then missed a FG with 20 or so seconds on the clock which would have meant i could only tie. I then threw 54yd pass to win it!

Hopefully i will carry on improving my rushing but i broke a few 8 yard runs but still only had 57 yards but better than my 20 average before . Ill just ease my way back up with the sliders
That's good man.. Once you start getting a feel for where to cut it back to the running will definitely become easier for you but keep checking the replays and keep me posted..
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 07:45 PM   #1920
Pro
 
bpete07's Arena
 
OVR: 6
Join Date: Feb 2010
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Jarrod - any tips on playing the offensive side of the ball? I'm really struggling in all aspects. I can't find any open receivers and get stuffed on almost every running play. i'm using the green set and it's my first time playing with your sliders.
bpete07 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:53 AM.

Top -