Home

Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 10-20-2012, 07:47 PM   #1921
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

So, since this latest patch, and with your changes/updates. Having USER catch at 45 is causing about 5-8 drops a game for me. 4-5 of them being in the "someone is within 5 yards of me therefore i won't catch this (non contact)" type. Prepatch on the old set this wasn't much of an issue, where as now this is rather annoying. Is this just a "check" to tone down offense?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-20-2012, 08:06 PM   #1922
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acera
So, since this latest patch, and with your changes/updates. Having USER catch at 45 is causing about 5-8 drops a game for me. 4-5 of them being in the "someone is within 5 yards of me therefore i won't catch this (non contact)" type. Prepatch on the old set this wasn't much of an issue, where as now this is rather annoying. Is this just a "check" to tone down offense?
Who are your WRs? The catching at 45 forces you to pay attention to your personnel and there attributes. You can't expect some low rated guys to hold on to everything. Out of all the games I tested so far I haven't had no where near that amount of drops per game.. Maybe like 2 to 3 with a few games where I had like 4 or 5 but nothing out of the ordinary.. I don't know what to tell you to do because I like the catching at 45. It's been perfect for me but I am using the Giants.. You can maybe raise the USER catching to 46 or 47 and see if that works for you. Just make sure you don't take that USER category over 75.. Which set are you using BTW?
Old 10-20-2012, 08:07 PM   #1923
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bpete07
Jarrod - any tips on playing the offensive side of the ball? I'm really struggling in all aspects. I can't find any open receivers and get stuffed on almost every running play. i'm using the green set and it's my first time playing with your sliders.
Was this just the first game? If it was I need you to play a couple of more games so I can really see the issues you are having..
Old 10-20-2012, 08:18 PM   #1924
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Ok just dropped off a couple small tweaks on the front page..

On all 4 sets I lowered the USER INTs to 40 and raised the USER pass reaction to 35.

On the Red set I raised the CPUs breaktackles to 65..

On the Blue set I lowered the USER accuracy to 9.

On the Black set I lowered the USER accuracy to 3 and lowered the CPUs breaktackles to 95..

I just logged in 3 straight games with the black set with these new tweaks and like the results so far. With the USER accuracy at 3 I was still able to make all of the throws but it does force you to be even more focused one how you angle the left stick to place certain throws but it can be done. I wasn't limited with any of my routes. If the accuracy is working out perfect for you at 4 don't lower it. I have it at 3 for my personal use.

I was seeing too many INTs from the USER against good QBs to the point where I had to take a look at the USER INTs. I didn't want to lower it because I like keeping the INTs and Catching the same but I had no choice because it was affecting the performances of the CPU QBs.. You will still get your picks with the INTs at 40 but the CPU QBs will be a little tougher to stop now..

The CPU was still able to run the ball good with the slight drop in breaktackles on the black set. I just wanted to tone down the amount of breaktackles that guys were seeing with this set but I wasn't going to make a drastic drop with that slider because it affects the CPU RBs vision and cutback ability and I like the challenge of having to scheme to slow down the CPUs run against good RBs..

Last edited by Jarodd21; 10-20-2012 at 08:33 PM.
Old 10-20-2012, 08:40 PM   #1925
Rookie

Sliders are great except for one thing....I CANT RUN THE BALL TO SAVE MY LIFE. I am averaging 2 yards per carry with Marshawn Lynch after two games. Every time i hand it off, there is a defender in my face. I have no chance every play. Im on the green set....what should I move the sliders to so i can actually have a run game??? Thanks!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-20-2012, 08:48 PM   #1926
Pro

T1TRAPTOR's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by bostonboy_003
Sliders are great except for one thing....I CANT RUN THE BALL TO SAVE MY LIFE. I am averaging 2 yards per carry with Marshawn Lynch after two games. Every time i hand it off, there is a defender in my face. I have no chance every play. Im on the green set....what should I move the sliders to so i can actually have a run game??? Thanks!
I get over 100 yards rushing a game. I do alot of draws, counters. Sometimes I bring in 3 TE's and run a power 0 for some good yardage. Maybe try that? If not you'll probably have to drop their block shedding a tad or something.
Old 10-20-2012, 08:55 PM   #1927
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by T1TRAPTOR
I get over 100 yards rushing a game. I do alot of draws, counters. Sometimes I bring in 3 TE's and run a power 0 for some good yardage. Maybe try that? If not you'll probably have to drop their block shedding a tad or something.
ive tried the block shedding, it wasnt much better. I just dont get it, as soon as my RB has the ball there is 3 guys right there. Its awful!
Old 10-20-2012, 09:17 PM   #1928
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Quote:
ive tried the block shedding, it wasnt much better. I just dont get it, as soon as my RB has the ball there is 3 guys right there. Its awful!
You must be making a lot of mistakes when running the ball.. First off do you have auto sprint off? It's better to have full control. You are probably getting the handoff and crashing directly into traffic without looking to cut it back to a lane that opens up. You have to be patient when running inside.. Start checking the replays off all of your run plays to review the mistakes you are making. I guarantee you will see open lanes you could have cut it back to but you crashed directly into traffic.. You have to make the right cut when you get the handoff.. If you follow these tips and check the replays your run game will improve. If you continue to struggle just lower the CPUs rush reaction and blockshedding down 5 points. Let me know how it goes..

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »