Home

Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 10-21-2012, 03:14 PM   #1961
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richarddv
Playing with some red set, 1-2 with my Vikings so far. Ponder's on 3 TD's 7 interceptions (He had 6 in the first 2 games, and then I stopped acting like a gunslinger and making bad decisions, only had 1 pick in my 3rd game). Peterson's rushed for 100+ yards and 2 TD's each game, and it's been nice and competitive. Coulda beaten 49ers in the last second maybe but Harvin dropped a beautiful throw in the endzone and I lost 33-28. Hoping to get 8+ wins and maybe make playoffs. Used to jam black set in the last Maddens, but black set kills me at the moment, even have a hard time on blue set, so I'm using the red set now, works out well for me and gives realistic results so far. Maybe the 100+ rushing yards vs 49ers isn't that realistic, few teams accomplish that vs that D in real life, but it's Peterson who's a beast! Had a sweet 80 yard rush busting tackles, ended with juking Donte Whitner, he didn't know what happened. Awesome set of sliders.
Haha! Yeah you definitely got to tone those INTs down.. That was a tough loss with Harvin dropping it in the endzone.. Yeah you have to use whatever set that works for you at the moment. Like I told you before CCM before the patch didn't help anyone keep sharp or work on there game with how trash it was unless you were playing a bunch of Play now games..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-21-2012, 03:21 PM   #1962
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by dream9357
My record is 9-2 now. Since the 49ers game i tweak some sets. Changed the USER pass reaction from 50 to 45. CPU pass blocking from 20 to 15 and the CPU runblock from 70 to 65. Going against the falcons now on Thursday Nigh Football
Why did you have the USER pass reaction so high? Where do you have the USER INTs? You can't take any of the USER categories over a total of 75 points or else your not playing on All-Madden. For example I have the USER Pass reaction at 35, the USER INTs at 40, and the USER pass rush at 0. That puts the USER pass defensive total at 75. If you go over there you are messing with the All-Madden difficulty and AI.. You have to keep each USER category at 75 and under man.. It messes with the overall gameplay when you go over that..
Old 10-21-2012, 03:29 PM   #1963
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattGarza13
I know I think i've played 7 combined seasons throughout the last 2 Maddens with your black set and I always finish the regular season 9-7 or like 10-6 and I always win the wild card match then lose in the Division round.. Haha, well I made it to the NFC championship game once but the Falcons killed me.

I lost 3 CB's. Kelvin Hayden who fit my scheme perfectly. Had an amazing season. I also lost Johnathan Whilite and D.J. Moore who were good fill ins, STers.

I then lost my platoon starting LOLBs in Nick Roach and Geno Hayes who both stepped up big time this season.

Then I lost 2 Offensive Line starters (they weren't very good but there starting for other teams and I have worse in now haha.) I lost my backup QB Jason Campell.

Then another killer was losing Idonije who fit my scheme perfectly he had around 50 tackles and 17ish sacks. Just was a beast against the run and pass.

I also traded Brandon Hardin (DROY and Defensive back of the year) for a 3rd round pick so I could draft a Superstar FS. So they kind of negate each other although Hardin was a little better physically and had a great year.
Haha! Yeah hopefully you get you one this year man.. I know you been working hard for it..

Yeah you lost alot man.. Hopefully those other guys step it up for you.. I don't know if I would have let that CB go man but if that FS you got is a beast I guess it was a good swap.. There's no way you could have grabbed that FS without trading that CB away?
Old 10-21-2012, 03:34 PM   #1964
Rookie

dream9357's Arena

OVR: 1

The USER INT is on 40 and playing with the falcons, its late in the 2nd quarter and falcons are winning 10-7. Do want be to quite the game to fix the slider or just play the game and fix it after.
Old 10-21-2012, 03:35 PM   #1965
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seth79
Hey jarodd,

Great work on your slider sets. EA needs to hire you as a consultant!

On a different note, i'm using your blue slider set except I turned up the cpu pass defense to 100 and cpu interceptions to 90. I'm trying to get the cpu corners to play my wide receivers as tight as possible. It seems as though every time they are using press coverage my wideouts just run around them and I can just toss it to the sideline. This usually results in a touchdown. I lowered my qb accuracy to 4 as well. Thoughts?

Thanks!
Haha! Thanks man..

Yeah those tweaks you made were perfect if you are having an easy time with the passing. You probably should have raised there pass rush also.. That also helps out there overally pass defense..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-21-2012, 03:37 PM   #1966
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by dream9357
The USER INT is on 40 and playing with the falcons, its late in the 2nd quarter and falcons are winning 10-7. Do want be to quite the game to fix the slider or just play the game and fix it after.
It's up to you if you want to finish that game but you definitely need to fix that ASAP because it affects the difficulty.. Post your slider set for me when you get a chance so I can make sure you didn't go over the 75 limit for the USER with any of the the other sliders..
Old 10-21-2012, 03:47 PM   #1967
Rookie

dream9357's Arena

OVR: 1

SLIDER SETS

USERS
QB Accuracy-15
Pass Blocking-0
WR Catching-45
Broken Takles-50
Run Blocking-20
Fumbles-25
Pass Defense Reaction Time-45
Interceptions-25(though i changed it but didnt)
Pass Rushing-5
Rush Defense Reaction Time-0
Block Shedding-10
Tackling-10

CPU
QB Accuracy-40
Pass Blocking-15
WR Catching-50
Broken Takles-25
Run Blocking-65
Fumbles-60
Pass Defense Reaction Time-50
Interception-40
Pass Rushing-38
Rush Defense Reaction Time-50
Block Shedding-40
Tackling-50
Old 10-21-2012, 04:01 PM   #1968
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by giants76
Jarrod,

Great sliders. I am currently using your green set and they are great.
I just finish playing the Saints and I was up 26-7. I turned into
Mike "Puppy Killer" Vick and started to fumble the ball. I won the game
29-26. I guess the rain added to my fumbling problem. But overall great
game. I also like the very fast game play speed. I have used some other guys sliders who rather care about how the game looks than actually plays. They use slow speed which is equivalent to watching old people play football. The NFL is very fast and that is how it should be. Great sliders man!!!
Go Giants!
Appreciate the comments man.. That was a crazy game you played. You almost blew it after having a comfortable lead.. Yeah I've always played with Fast or Very fast gamespeed. Anything lower then that makes it too easy for me to adjust to stuff on offense and defense. Anything under normal is definitely too slow motion for me.. I don't knock anybody who uses those speeds but it isn't for me.. Keep me posted on your games..

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »