Home

Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-22-2012, 09:24 PM   #2009
Pro
 
kiddlex's Arena
 
OVR: 8
Join Date: Apr 2003
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Thanks Jarodd, i will keep you posted on the results...
__________________
XBOX GAMERTAG: KIDD LEX 17 PSN: kiddlex
kiddlex is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 09:32 PM   #2010
MVP
 
OVR: 7
Join Date: Oct 2010
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Have you been following my rushing tips? Check the replays man and try not to crash straight into the line. Be patient and let the play develop before you make your move to an open lane.. It's there man. You should be beasting with Bradshaw. If you continue to struggle just lower the CPUs rush defense to the green set..
So is the key just waiting for the play to develop, any more tips I should try. I'll take in your tips and try again next time I play and see if i get any improvement.
ewing6 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 09:34 PM   #2011
Rookie
 
OVR: 6
Join Date: Sep 2011
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Damn that was one hell of a game man. You always end up with some classics. Haha!

Yeah that backup QB definitely has the attributes to be a future star.. I don't know. If Cutler does ask for some ridiculous money you might have to let him walk..
I know your sliders are always amazing.. The backup QB only has normal progression though.. I guess it doesn't matter to much. I just found out I'm going to need to give Tillman 5 years for 50 million to keep him and Cutler wants like 5 years 60-65 Million I think.

I played another game, my defense kept stiff. I won 36-7, big part was them turning the ball over 3 times and I turned it over 0 times. I also sacked them 5 times and they failed to get a sack.

Cutler was awesome 2 TDs 0 INTs 200 something passing yards.

Freeman was bleh 260 yards 0 TDs 2 INTs 65% completion

Tillman had another INT.. Peppers, Melton, and Shea McCellin continued to cause QBs headaches with their athleticism. They couldn't get the pass or run working, honestly I felt like this is the most complete game I've ever played.

Forte only ran at a 3.8 ypc clip, kind of slumping but he blocked well picked up crucial 1st downs and had 40 recieving yards again.

The combo of my Rookie FS, Urlacher, and Briggs can really over power a teams running game while my Dline and Tillman really keep the passing game in check.

Doug Martin for them had 85 yards on 18 carries.

Just a really fun a game, despite the score I felt like I really earned it with my play.
MattGarza13 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-22-2012, 10:02 PM   #2012
Hall Of Fame
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,562
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattGarza13
I know your sliders are always amazing.. The backup QB only has normal progression though.. I guess it doesn't matter to much. I just found out I'm going to need to give Tillman 5 years for 50 million to keep him and Cutler wants like 5 years 60-65 Million I think.

I played another game, my defense kept stiff. I won 36-7, big part was them turning the ball over 3 times and I turned it over 0 times. I also sacked them 5 times and they failed to get a sack.

Cutler was awesome 2 TDs 0 INTs 200 something passing yards.

Freeman was bleh 260 yards 0 TDs 2 INTs 65% completion

Tillman had another INT.. Peppers, Melton, and Shea McCellin continued to cause QBs headaches with their athleticism. They couldn't get the pass or run working, honestly I felt like this is the most complete game I've ever played.

Forte only ran at a 3.8 ypc clip, kind of slumping but he blocked well picked up crucial 1st downs and had 40 recieving yards again.

The combo of my Rookie FS, Urlacher, and Briggs can really over power a teams running game while my Dline and Tillman really keep the passing game in check.

Doug Martin for them had 85 yards on 18 carries.

Just a really fun a game, despite the score I felt like I really earned it with my play.
I'm thinking about just dropping the USER INTs back to my original set of 35.. The CPUs was much more of a threat with there passing with the INTs at that settings. I'm still seeing too many INTs from USERs with the INTs at 40 along with the CPU passing being off and on... I'm not feeling that..
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 10:05 PM   #2013
Hall Of Fame
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,562
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by ewing6
So is the key just waiting for the play to develop, any more tips I should try. I'll take in your tips and try again next time I play and see if i get any improvement.
Yeah you have to be patient and see where the holes develops at. Don't hit the sprint button right away.. You can't get the ball and crash directly into the line without looking cut it back.. Keep checking the replays man so you can get a better feel for where you need to cut it back to in certain situations and you can get a better view of how the blocks develop..
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 11:34 PM   #2014
Hall Of Fame
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,562
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Ok made a couple of small tweaks based off feedback along with the games I was playing..

On all 4 sets USER INTs to 35, and raised the USER pass reaction is 40..

I was still seeing way too many INTs at 40 so I had to drop the USER INTs back to the original settings of 35 where I had it with my play now sliders..

On the Green set I lowered the CPUs INTs to 40. On the Red set I lowered the CPUs INTs to 55. On the Blue set I lowered the CPUs INTs to 70.. On the Black set I lowered the CPUs INTs to 85..

I decided to lower the CPUs INTs down 5 points for each set. I was seeing way too many INTs from guys using my black set and it was a little difficult to win jump balls against the CPU on deep passes especially with the accuracy at 3 now. I was able to win sometimes but the CPU would win most of the deep passes which would result into picks.. At 85 the deep pass becomes a little better for the USER but it's not overpowered to the point where the CPU can't defend it. You still can't go overboard with trying to go deep or else you will pay for if the CPU catches on to it..
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 05:18 AM   #2015
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Dec 2010
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Hey jarod just some base questions what type of defense play are you calling with the green set sliders and also are chooseing the ask madden option mostly when it comes to d plays or do you choose your own plays im playing with the niners and would like to stay in a base under all game and roll the dice with blitz plays and zone every now and any info please help thanks great sliders by the way my defensive run stops are pretty good but ive been chooseing the ask madden option maybe it can get better if i choose my own plays and also do you utilize the schemes option?
favard75 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-23-2012, 09:08 AM   #2016
Hall Of Fame
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,562
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by favard75
Hey jarod just some base questions what type of defense play are you calling with the green set sliders and also are chooseing the ask madden option mostly when it comes to d plays or do you choose your own plays im playing with the niners and would like to stay in a base under all game and roll the dice with blitz plays and zone every now and any info please help thanks great sliders by the way my defensive run stops are pretty good but ive been chooseing the ask madden option maybe it can get better if i choose my own plays and also do you utilize the schemes option?
I only use the black set but I call my own plays. There's no way I can use ask madden with the horrible playcalling.. I mix my playcalling up anyway. I'm not one of those guys who are stuck on using a few plays so they use the ask madden feature to mix it up. I use a similar aggressive scheme on defense but I do mix in some zone.. I call my plays based off what the CPU comes out in. If they are in 1-2WR sets I'm in base defesne. If they're in 3WR sets I'm in nickel, and when they are in 4WR sets I'm in dime or dollar. I always match my defense up with the offense.
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:27 PM.

Top -