Home

Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-23-2012, 02:30 PM   #2025
Hall Of Fame
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,562
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by dre307
The CPU runs really good I just run a pretty vanilla D that is more susceptible to the pass and I play as a safety so the CPU only gets those big runs on the beast mode plays where they break 10 tackles. Record is 2-1 but this is new ccm my other one I believe I was something like 82-16 with about half on all-pro sliders. The last 2 seasons I used your black set and lost in the championship round of the playoffs.
Oh ok.. Post the exact sliders you are using when you get a chance. I want to check out all the tweaks you made..
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-23-2012, 04:04 PM   #2026
Banned
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2011
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Jarodd21,

I am playing in ccm right now and I am averaging 1 to 2 fumbles a game. The cpu hardly ever fumbles. I am using your green set. I want to increase the cpu fumbles and leave mine how it is. What setting should I use for the cpu? Thanks
giants76 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 05:03 PM   #2027
Hall Of Fame
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,562
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by giants76
Jarodd21,

I am playing in ccm right now and I am averaging 1 to 2 fumbles a game. The cpu hardly ever fumbles. I am using your green set. I want to increase the cpu fumbles and leave mine how it is. What setting should I use for the cpu? Thanks
Just lower the CPUs fumbles down 5 points to 45. It should pick up for you right there. I'm suprise you aren't seeing many. I've seen plenty with the current settings..
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 07:03 PM   #2028
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Oct 2012
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Oh ok.. Post the exact sliders you are using when you get a chance. I want to check out all the tweaks you made..
5/100
10/0
45/85
50/95
0/65
20/50
30/100
0/80
25/100
10/70
45/45
dre307 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 07:20 PM   #2029
Hall Of Fame
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,562
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by dre307
5/100
10/0
45/85
50/95
0/65
20/50
30/100
0/80
25/100
10/70
45/45
You have too many points for the USER rush defense. You need to drop 5 points off of either the rush reaction, blockshedding, or tackling to keep that category at 75 or under. You have 80 points.. Lower the CPU sliders if you are struggling in a certain area.. Having that one USER category above 80 messes up the entire gameplay..

Last edited by Jarodd21; 10-23-2012 at 07:24 PM.
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 07:48 PM   #2030
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Oct 2012
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
You have too many points for the USER rush defense. You need to drop 5 points off of either the rush reaction, blockshedding, or tackling to keep that category at 75 or under. You have 80 points.. Lower the CPU sliders if you are struggling in a certain area.. Having that one USER category above 80 messes up the entire gameplay..
Typo user blockshedding is at 0
dre307 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 07:52 PM   #2031
Hall Of Fame
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,562
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by dre307
Typo user blockshedding is at 0
Haha! Ok cool.. Did you ever try the INTs at 35 before you dropped it to 30 or did you drop it to 30 after playing with it at 40-45?
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-23-2012, 10:25 PM   #2032
Rookie
 
dream9357's Arena
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: Aug 2012
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

are the replacement refs still in game? because they are in black pants
dream9357 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:22 AM.

Top -