Home

Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-24-2012, 02:09 AM   #2049
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Jarodd21,

How offten should I be blitzing? I am worried I am going to give up the big play if I am sending 5 or 6 guys at the cpu QB. Do have any suggestions that I could use? I tried defence once and I got burned. I am using your green set.
Old 10-24-2012, 02:20 AM   #2050
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by giants76
Jarodd21,

How offten should I be blitzing? I am worried I am going to give up the big play if I am sending 5 or 6 guys at the cpu QB. Do have any suggestions that I could use? I tried defence once and I got burned. I am using your green set.
One time? Come on man.. Haha! How would you know if something works if you only tried it once. You have to take chances and really experiment with stuff. That's the only way to get better. You just have to mix it in.. Off course you'll be taking a chance but you also benefit with sacks or a hurried throw into traffic if the pressure gets there. Don't press your DBs when you blitz.. Let them play off. Spread your Dline or LBs if you think they are passing. Don't spread them if you think it's a run. I like blitzing LBs when I man blitz because I rather keep my secondary in cover. So just mix it in to your scheme. Man blitzes is also good again the run but you also have to make plays with the player you are controlling. You can't let the AI do everything..
Old 10-24-2012, 12:32 PM   #2051
Rookie

tebowtime15's Arena

These are playing great. Had a couple of real good games in my new CCM franchise. Now I'm just trying to figure out how to make my running game work better for my CCM QB while using these! Thanks for a great set Jarrod
Orlando Magic
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-24-2012, 01:30 PM   #2052
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by tebowtime15
These are playing great. Had a couple of real good games in my new CCM franchise. Now I'm just trying to figure out how to make my running game work better for my CCM QB while using these! Thanks for a great set Jarrod
Thanks man.. What's your record?
Old 10-24-2012, 01:52 PM   #2053
Rookie

OVR: 2

Hey Jarodd...great sliders. Been using your blue set.

Question - is there any way to tone down the over the top tackling? I know the Tackle slider has a pretty big impact on the pursuit angles your defenders take. If lowered too much, the angles worsen and offensively, it seems to get easier and the big plays happen too frequently. 50 seems like the sweet spot, but have you ever tried lowering tackling in an attempt to eliminate the "over the top" tackles? I'd image the human break tackle slider would need to be adjusted to compensate.
Old 10-24-2012, 03:34 PM   #2054
Rookie

The blue sliders are great for me but is anyone else noticing that all player wear ribs pads it's ugly as hell
Old 10-24-2012, 04:39 PM   #2055
Just started!

Hey Jarodd, I have never posted before because I mainly used my phone to get your sliders. I also have never had any problems with your sliders, very good. I play on the black sliders for NCAA and Madden. Of course this Madden is all over the play this year so it has been not so fun. Here is my ordeal. I had a pretty good season going pre 3rd patch. I was using your black set and it was alright but not super challenging like I like. So then the 3rd patch came out and I'm using your black sets and loving it except for the fact that I can not be stopped in the run game. Now to the AI's defense I'm using the VIKINGS so I have the best running back in the game AP!
What sliders do I want to move to make it more challenging for me to run the ball. Before the 3rd patch it seemed pretty good. I would have to work to break tackles and to get to 100yrds. Here and there I would hit 150 or so but I would have to put my A game on which I love. Now all I have to run is a power O run or something to the outside and it's nothing to get 200+ yrds.
Any thought would be very helpfull
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-24-2012, 05:19 PM   #2056
Rookie

MadMekz's Arena

OVR: 6

This may be off topic but can someone tell me why i can't make a new thread or create a dynasty thread?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »