Home

Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 10-24-2012, 09:38 PM   #2073
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Enjoying the blue set, clay matthews just sacked brees 9 times though
Old 10-24-2012, 09:39 PM   #2074
Banned

Jarodd21,

The cpu is still not fumbling at 45. Going to take it down to 40. Great work with these sliders man!!!
Old 10-24-2012, 10:03 PM   #2075
Rookie

The ArkanSaw's Arena

OVR: 11

Hey Jarrod just wanted to stop by and say your sliders just made me get my *** kicked by the Raiders and i feel 0 threshold is the best threshold to play on no doubt.

RUN DMC was caught in the open field by Eric Weddle and on higher thresholds ive never seen that but on 0 it felt speedy guys weren't x-factors and i also think lower thresholds makes the pursuit rating matter more than ever because a faster guy with lower pursuit wouldnt have caught DMC but Weddle did because of his high pursuit rating.

I like how the CPU pass rush only gives you 2-4 seconds like real-life to find a guy before you get taken out and the lower accelerated clock makes you feel like your in the QB shoes trying to make quick adjustments and get the snap off in time.

These sliders really capture the feel of the NFL and i recommend these to anyone. With that said the CPU's running game is at its peek with these sliders but of course i had to adjust it to make it more realistic but only subtle changes, just enough to still make me have to use my whole playbook along with different techniques and strategies to slow the CPU running game down but not to the point where if i do an all out blitz it means a loss every time.

Also the CPU QB absolutely killed me but i had to turn CPU accuracy to 25 so i can see some arrant throws because Carson Palmer was looking like Rodgers, but other than that everything is perfect i can finally start my Cowboys Franchise and i thought i would at least need 3 weeks of more testing before i had a good set but these are great.

Good Job.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-24-2012, 10:46 PM   #2076
Rookie

Too many user fumbles. Does lowering the fumble slider cause more fumbles?
Old 10-24-2012, 11:21 PM   #2077
MVP

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
If you feel like you need to go ahead.. It does sound like you are having a hard time even though you really haven't been blown out.. I guess you should drop it down until you adjust to it better.
true, but the pick 6's and tds in garbage time have made scores closer. For my next game I'll lower the rushing and leave the passing and see if that helps, since the dominating rushing has set up the pass for the AI.
Old 10-24-2012, 11:23 PM   #2078
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Haha! Yeah that's crazy. What year are you in?

I think you can only edit numbers and equipment..
Dat was my 1st year I restarted with your new sliders it was a good game Lucj threw a pick 6 to D.Hall only if it was real life.
Old 10-24-2012, 11:43 PM   #2079
Rookie

Hey big guy!

Can you share your perspective on how your sliders seem to be vastly different than most of the other sliders out there? For example - most sliders have QB AT at 5,6 or 7 for USER and 5, 6, or 7 for CPU. Your set is 20 USER and 40 CPU. Another example I've seen almost across the board - other sliders have BROKEN TACKLE numbers somewhere between 3 & 10 for bot USER & CPU...you have 50 for bothe USER & CPU. TACKLES is another example I want to mention sir....most sliders outh there that are suppose to be good? have a number from 0 -10 for bothe CPU & USER....you are at 50 for both?

I'm not trying to bash your sliders by any means...I just would like to hear your perspective on the vast differences between your sliders and other reputable ones out there! Thanks in advance!!!
Old 10-25-2012, 12:03 AM   #2080
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by dream9357
im 11-2 now won 11 in a row
Yeah you might need to plug in one of my sets now if you are winning like that with the set you are using.. .

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »