Home

Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 10-25-2012, 12:05 AM   #2081
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by biss024
Enjoying the blue set, clay matthews just sacked brees 9 times though
Who was GB you are the CPU? That was a lot of sacks man.. Haha!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-25-2012, 12:07 AM   #2082
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by giants76
Jarodd21,

The cpu is still not fumbling at 45. Going to take it down to 40. Great work with these sliders man!!!
Haha! Yeah go ahead and drop the fumbles to 40 then. I'm suprised you aren't getting any man especially with the USER tackling at 50..
Old 10-25-2012, 12:16 AM   #2083
Rookie

dream9357's Arena

OVR: 1

wat kind of sets i need to plug in
Old 10-25-2012, 12:24 AM   #2084
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by The ArkanSaw
Hey Jarrod just wanted to stop by and say your sliders just made me get my *** kicked by the Raiders and i feel 0 threshold is the best threshold to play on no doubt.

RUN DMC was caught in the open field by Eric Weddle and on higher thresholds ive never seen that but on 0 it felt speedy guys weren't x-factors and i also think lower thresholds makes the pursuit rating matter more than ever because a faster guy with lower pursuit wouldnt have caught DMC but Weddle did because of his high pursuit rating.

I like how the CPU pass rush only gives you 2-4 seconds like real-life to find a guy before you get taken out and the lower accelerated clock makes you feel like your in the QB shoes trying to make quick adjustments and get the snap off in time.

These sliders really capture the feel of the NFL and i recommend these to anyone. With that said the CPU's running game is at its peek with these sliders but of course i had to adjust it to make it more realistic but only subtle changes, just enough to still make me have to use my whole playbook along with different techniques and strategies to slow the CPU running game down but not to the point where if i do an all out blitz it means a loss every time.

Also the CPU QB absolutely killed me but i had to turn CPU accuracy to 25 so i can see some arrant throws because Carson Palmer was looking like Rodgers, but other than that everything is perfect i can finally start my Cowboys Franchise and i thought i would at least need 3 weeks of more testing before i had a good set but these are great.

Good Job.
I really appreciate that Arksansaw.. I know you do your homework with alot of sliders so that means alot coming from you..
Yeah I'm going to force you to think with my sliders.. If you are the type of gamer who want things to come easy to you my sliders are not for you at all..

You probably should have gave it few more games before you moved the accuracy down to 25.. C.Palmer is capable of putting up a performance like that once in a while.. 25 is kind of low for the CPU..

Keep me posted on how your CC turns out man..
Old 10-25-2012, 12:27 AM   #2085
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by dream9357
wat kind of sets i need to plug in
Plug in my blue sliders..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-25-2012, 12:28 AM   #2086
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by justinwhitaker11
Too many user fumbles. Does lowering the fumble slider cause more fumbles?
Yes if you lower the fumble slider you fumble the ball more. You raise the fumble slider to tone down the fumbles.. Raise the USER fumbles to 30 and lower the USER breaktackles 45 to compensate adding those 5 points to the fumbles..
Old 10-25-2012, 12:30 AM   #2087
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ewing6
true, but the pick 6's and tds in garbage time have made scores closer. For my next game I'll lower the rushing and leave the passing and see if that helps, since the dominating rushing has set up the pass for the AI.
Yeah hopefully that tweaks work.. Give it a few games to see how it plays out though..
Old 10-25-2012, 12:32 AM   #2088
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris21
Dat was my 1st year I restarted with your new sliders it was a good game Lucj threw a pick 6 to D.Hall only if it was real life.
Haha! Yeah you definitely need to crank it up to the next set for your next season..

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »