Home

Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-24-2012, 11:32 PM   #2089
Rookie

dream9357's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

But those wins they were close games here are the close games:

Saints 23 Packers 20

Saints 38 Chargers 35

Saints 17 Bucs 16
Old 10-25-2012, 12:10 AM   #2090
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by dallen8wr
Hey big guy!

Can you share your perspective on how your sliders seem to be vastly different than most of the other sliders out there? For example - most sliders have QB AT at 5,6 or 7 for USER and 5, 6, or 7 for CPU. Your set is 20 USER and 40 CPU. Another example I've seen almost across the board - other sliders have BROKEN TACKLE numbers somewhere between 3 & 10 for bot USER & CPU...you have 50 for bothe USER & CPU. TACKLES is another example I want to mention sir....most sliders outh there that are suppose to be good? have a number from 0 -10 for bothe CPU & USER....you are at 50 for both?

I'm not trying to bash your sliders by any means...I just would like to hear your perspective on the vast differences between your sliders and other reputable ones out there! Thanks in advance!!!
What's going on man? I don't create my sliders with the thought that I'm on equal grounds with the CPU.. I been creating sliders for years and I consider myself a very good player with great understanding of football and there's no way I feel that the CPU is on equal grounds with me so there are certain sliders that have to be higher for the CPU in my opinion in order for them to compete with a good USER.. I don't like using house rules. I like to play the game so I have to make the CPU tough in certain areas to force me to mix up my playcalling and strategy..

There's no way the CPUs accuracy should be lower then 35 or 40. I play with there accuracy at 100 so I could imagine how horrendous the CPU would be against me with there accuracy at 5 or 6. All you will see from the CPU is a bunch of lob and float passes resulting into a horrible completition percentage against another good USER.. To each his own but that isn't for me.. Not even close..

If you look at my highest set(Black set) I actually have my USER accuracy at 3 because I'm very good with the left stick so I can play with the accuracy that low and make all of the throws.. I have it higher on my other sets for guys who aren't that good with the left stick. The highest you can go with my sliders is 30..

As far as the Tackle vs the Breaktackle slider go there's no way I can drop the CPUs breaktackles below 50 because it affects the vision and ability make cut backs throw open lanes.. When it's super low like the way you see it around here a good USER will get a bunch of tackles in the back field for losses because the CPU doesn't run with a brain with there breaktackles that low. There tackling slider can't go below 50 either because it affects there pursuit angles and ability to defend the run..

I basically make my sliders for elite players who usually dominate the CPU with default settings or lower sliders. I also created lower sets for guys who want to get better because I realize that everyone's skill level isn't the same.. The sliders may look overpowering for the CPU but once you actually use them you'll realize that the gameplay is great and it only forces you the USER to use strategy and brains in order to have success.. Some guys don't like to lose and with my sliders you will lose games. Sometimes you'll get blown out. That's real life stuff. Every game isn't close and sometimes you should get blown out. Alot of guys on here cry foul as soon as they get thrashed but when it's the other way around they say the sliders are playing great and they like the feel of them because things are going there way.. When you beat the CPU with my sliders it feels great because you feel like you earned the win because you had to stay focused for 4 quarters..

All you have to do is read the many comments from guys who use my sliders.. I have a great reputation around here for creating sliders for guys to enjoy since I been on here for the last couple of years.

Last edited by Jarodd21; 10-25-2012 at 12:13 AM.
Old 10-25-2012, 12:11 AM   #2091
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by dream9357
But those wins they were close games here are the close games:

Saints 23 Packers 20

Saints 38 Chargers 35

Saints 17 Bucs 16
Yeah I see.. Well I guess you can finish off the season with those and if you win the superbowl you should definitely consider using one of my sets.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-25-2012, 12:26 AM   #2092
Rookie

dream9357's Arena

OVR: 1

sure will do
Old 10-25-2012, 01:07 AM   #2093
Rookie

prezidentj33's Arena

OVR: 2

My bro is having a hard time stopping passing and rushing as the Texans. He's using all sorts of plays for D but cant' seem to hold teams rushing very well. We use the green sliders. I don't seem to have as many issues but i told him advice but he's not doing well.

he's about to give up. any advice? can we possibly adjust the green sliders anymore on the CPU side for rushing or?
Old 10-25-2012, 01:12 AM   #2094
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by prezidentj33
My bro is having a hard time stopping passing and rushing as the Texans. He's using all sorts of plays for D but cant' seem to hold teams rushing very well. We use the green sliders. I don't seem to have as many issues but i told him advice but he's not doing well.

he's about to give up. any advice? can we possibly adjust the green sliders anymore on the CPU side for rushing or?
Yeah you can but you are probably going to start dominating. You didn't put him in the lab with you man? Haha! I wish I can see the issues he is having. Tell him to get on this site and send me a PM so I can give him some tips..

Well you are going to have to lower the CPUs runblocking some more. Lower it down to 30 or even 25 if it's that bad. Go lower then that if you have to.. I just hope it doesn't become too easy for you but that is the slider you need to lower to help him out.. Does he need adjustments for the passing too? I hate to lower the CPUs accuracy down some more. I can't lower the CPUs catching below 45. That wouldn't be right for the CPUs catching to be lower then the USERs. But he should be able to do better with the runblocking being lower now..
Old 10-25-2012, 01:25 AM   #2095
Rookie

MadMekz's Arena

OVR: 6

I enjoy these sliders. I like to know I wont go 16-0 and win the superbowl every year. Sometimes I win easy, sometimes I get blown out with no possible way of coming back, sometimes the games come down to the last few seconds.

The best game I had was with the Texans vs Packers. It seemed like every play I ran was executed perfectly and I just shredded the packers secondary with Matt Shaub, but not in a way that felt too easy, I was just making the right throws. They actually came back in the second half but lost by a touchdown. I wish i had the box score for that game i would post it here but I think Shaub threw for 300+ and 3 TD. Great game. Great Sliders.

I have been trying all the slider sets here and this is prob my favorite so far.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-25-2012, 01:32 AM   #2096
Rookie

MadMekz's Arena

OVR: 6

One question though, why don't you use 15 minute quarters. Says you are testing 13, how is that test going and what is your opinion on 15 min quarters with your sliders?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »