Home

Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 10-25-2012, 02:37 AM   #2097
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadMekz
I enjoy these sliders. I like to know I wont go 16-0 and win the superbowl every year. Sometimes I win easy, sometimes I get blown out with no possible way of coming back, sometimes the games come down to the last few seconds.

The best game I had was with the Texans vs Packers. It seemed like every play I ran was executed perfectly and I just shredded the packers secondary with Matt Shaub, but not in a way that felt too easy, I was just making the right throws. They actually came back in the second half but lost by a touchdown. I wish i had the box score for that game i would post it here but I think Shaub threw for 300+ and 3 TD. Great game. Great Sliders.

I have been trying all the slider sets here and this is prob my favorite so far.
Appreciate the comments man!

This is exactly how games should be played. You shouldn't go into any game knowing the outcome. You should go in there focused and ready to play hard for 4 quarters.. If you go out there playing lazy you'll get punished it's that simple.. When you win you know you earned it.

Which set are you using BTW? Keep me posted man.
Old 10-25-2012, 02:54 AM   #2098
Rookie

MadMekz's Arena

OVR: 6

Im using the green set since vanilla all-madden gave me a hard time. I may work my way up to the next set once i feel green set is too easy. I like these sliders cause other sliders have low QB accuracy which means I cant lead my passes much or they get way off target. I can lead recievers much better with these.

Whats your take on 15 minutes per quarter and slow gameplay?
Old 10-25-2012, 03:06 AM   #2099
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadMekz
Im using the green set since vanilla all-madden gave me a hard time. I may work my way up to the next set once i feel green set is too easy. I like these sliders cause other sliders have low QB accuracy which means I cant lead my passes much or they get way off target. I can lead recievers much better with these.

Whats your take on 15 minutes per quarter and slow gameplay?

Yeah on my black set I have my USER accuracy low but I'm a beast with the left stick and I can pretty much place passes wherever I want to so I have to have it low like that in order for the CPU to challenge my passing.. When using the left stick you can't lead the stick out on every pass. Sometimes you have to aim the stick more towards the WR instead of away from him. It takes alot of practice to figure out all the angles you have to use on all the throws.. I been doing it for years..

I couldn't do the 15 minute quarters. My stats were crazy and my scores were high. I couldn't get a good balance with 15 minutes.. I'm still working on the gameclock..

I can't use slow speeds because it makes it too easy for me to see stuff develop.. I have to play on Fast or very fast in order to get a challenge because it forces you to make quick decisions with the ball when passing. You have to be quick with your cut backs when running the ball inside or bouncing it out. On defense you have react quick to the ball carrier on a run or when the ball is in the air on a pass. You can use whatever speed you are comfortable with but those are the only speeds I play with.. I can't do it any other way..
Old 10-25-2012, 01:28 PM   #2100
Rookie

OVR: 0

I was GB, Saints left the LT in one-on-one with Matthews
Old 10-25-2012, 01:37 PM   #2101
Rookie

Jarod thanks fornyour work. Im using a combination set.
Right now Im using
4/80
0/0
50/75

50/65
5/55
25/50

40/80
35/60
0/80

25/50
0/35
50/50

The only other changes I made was fatigue at 62 and punt kick interferance at 75. I think putting it at 100 just allows the D to get right on top of you everytime. I used it at 75 last game and actually got to use Hester on a punt return.
As you can probably see i started with the blue set and dominated the passing game and couldnt run at all. The first game, vs Colts, Forte ran 25 times for 82 yards. Second game vs Packers he ran 24 times for 25 yards. So i went down to the red set for their rush d and vs the rams he ran 24 times for 64 yds. So vs the cowboys i put their run d at the green set and added 5 to the run blocking at ran 25 times for 104 and my first rushing TD. The main problem is just getting smoked behind the line 8/10 times. Still happened a 4-5 times vs cowboys. Most of the time my o line on run plays is just letting people run right by them and not making an effort.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-25-2012, 02:15 PM   #2102
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by AWM1B6
Jarod thanks fornyour work. Im using a combination set.
Right now Im using
4/80
0/0
50/75

50/65
5/55
25/50

40/80
35/60
0/80

25/50
0/35
50/50

The only other changes I made was fatigue at 62 and punt kick interferance at 75. I think putting it at 100 just allows the D to get right on top of you everytime. I used it at 75 last game and actually got to use Hester on a punt return.
As you can probably see i started with the blue set and dominated the passing game and couldnt run at all. The first game, vs Colts, Forte ran 25 times for 82 yards. Second game vs Packers he ran 24 times for 25 yards. So i went down to the red set for their rush d and vs the rams he ran 24 times for 64 yds. So vs the cowboys i put their run d at the green set and added 5 to the run blocking at ran 25 times for 104 and my first rushing TD. The main problem is just getting smoked behind the line 8/10 times. Still happened a 4-5 times vs cowboys. Most of the time my o line on run plays is just letting people run right by them and not making an effort.
What's going on man? That's good you figured out a combination you like.. The only problem I see is when you added those 5 points to the USER runblocking you took the USER rushing total over 75 which will affect the overall gameplay and All-Madden AI.. You could have either lowered the USER runblocking to 45 and raised the runblocking to 5 or left the USER rushing the way it was and lowered the CPUs blockshedding..

You probably making the mistake of crashing into the line quick when running the ball. You can't get the ball and crash into the line immediately. You have to be patient when running the ball and let the blocks develop and cut it back to a lane that opens up. Start checking the replays of all your runs and I guarantee you will see lanes where you could have cut it back to but you either crashed into the line too quick or ran into the wrong lane was it was clogged.. Check the replays and you will see. Just follow these tips once you get a feel for where to cut it too the run game will become easy..
Old 10-25-2012, 03:24 PM   #2103
Rookie

Thanks for thr feedback. I didnt save before attempting to advance week, shame on me, and it locked up. So i reset the run block to 0 and left everthing else the way i listed.
Demarco Murray has had his way, 6 car 67 yds in the first qtr so they have controlled the ball. Forte has 4 for 8. I would try to look at the replays but there is nothing to look at. Forte has a "fumble" which was getting hit hy Ratliff on the handoff. Luckly i recovered and just threw the rest of the drive to tie it at 7. Thats what i mean by getting smoked in the backfield. There are no blocks to read, and im not rushing into the line, because i cant move before getting hit 4 out of 10 times. And thats on thr green set. If i go up to red or blue then thats how i ran 24 times for 25 yds. Because probably 16 were runs for a loss. The only reason i ran that much is because i had a small lead and was trying to keep moving the clock and because i thought it had to turn around at some point.
Old 10-25-2012, 03:35 PM   #2104
Rookie

Pretty new to using custom sliders. Until finding this website recently. i have always played using the normal All Madden settings.

Currently using your Blue set and the sliders are working really well - thanks Jarodd. My Browns have just won the divisional playoff against the Pats after going 13-3 in the reg season. Some really close games. However, had one ridiculous game vs the Steelers when i fumbled the ball 5 times (on top of one pick). 4/5 fumbles were by receivers, shortly after receiving a catch. Have not struggled with fumbles at all (picks are another matter!!!) and then this. I know the Steelers have stud linebackers and safeties but really, 5? No fumbles since btw. Just wandering if this sort of fumble fest happened to anyone else in a one off game?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »