Home

Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 10-26-2012, 06:30 PM   #2121
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by runsondunkin
Ok so in my 5 man league I have noticed a lack of CPU passing game in alot of games and also alot of users getting large amounts of sacks. I don't neccisarily want to make pass blocking better for them but do you think raising QBA for the CPU would help them get rid of the ball quicker?

Edit. This is on the blue set. Slightly modified for the user offense. Default blue sliders for the user pass def and CPU pass offense.

Edit: I lied the user ints is up to 37 and pass reaction is at 38. Been getting more normal amount of interceptions.
First thing you need to do is lower the USER INTs to 35 where I have it now and raise the USER pass reaction to 40.. Those 2 points will help there passing game out.. You can also raise the CPUs accuracy and Catching to the black set or somewhere inbetween.. The CPUs catching has a bigger affect on there passing..

What modifications did you make for the USER offense?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-26-2012, 11:25 PM   #2122
MVP

OVR: 0

Just started using your sliders after trying many different sets on here. I grew tired of the CPU not really putting up a fight, so I jumped into your black set. Wow! The cpu really can run the ball and make moves! The QB is also aggressive and will make you pay for mistakes! However, I am rather terribad at passing the football, I throw a huge amount of interceptions(like 5 in 3 quarters.) I know I can be even more conservative but will really struggle to move the ball.

Also, I picked off Romo 6 times in a single game (with your blue set) with my CCM Seahawks, but he threw for over 400 yards.

So what should I change? This is what I was thinking

Acc 5/100
PB 0/0
WR 45/90

BRtk 50/95
RB 0/65
Fum 25/50

PassR 45/100
Int 30/50(even as low as 35 if I could)
PasRu 0/100

RushR 25/100
Blksh 0/65
Tak 50/50

Also, wondering about the 45 catch slider? I have a ton of drops(I guess it is the Hawks!) What would 50 do do you think?

Playing normal speed also(cant quite keep up with fast!)

Thank you for such hard work, these sliders are awesome!
Old 10-26-2012, 11:40 PM   #2123
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
What kind of man, zone or blitzes are you calling? If you mix in some basic ones like 2 man under, cover 2-3, and regular man blitzes where you are bringing 5 or 6 and the rest of your guys are in man coverage that should help you out.. Press your secondary sometimes when you are in 2 man or cover 3. Don't press when you blitz. Make sure you are spreading your Dline or LBs out in ever passing situation to get them off the edge and bring some pressure.. What time are you using?

I am getting burned when i blitz 5 or 6 typically in man. had been using cover 2 3 and 6 zone as well. Usually getting picked apart regardless. Didnt know about spreading the line. Havent been pressing often. The biggest issue has been the gaping holes in the pass defense. Pass rush has been okay. On the offensive side i have been getting along well. Going with 13 min 11 sec run off. Tried running with 0 speed thresh. But was getting annihalated. Moved it up to 25 and that has actually tightened up the game for me overall. Using a separate set for auto subs and seeing a good rotation where i am getting to my #3 back in some games. Really enjoying the slider set as a whole. Can play the same game same teams and get different game types each time. In that respect i am loving it. Only sticking point is my poor pass D and the low offensive total yds for both teams. However if i went to 15 i am afraid it would turn into 25-30 for 400 yds each game. Gonna try your suggestions and see how it goes.
Old 10-26-2012, 11:43 PM   #2124
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMAB8
Just started using your sliders after trying many different sets on here. I grew tired of the CPU not really putting up a fight, so I jumped into your black set. Wow! The cpu really can run the ball and make moves! The QB is also aggressive and will make you pay for mistakes! However, I am rather terribad at passing the football, I throw a huge amount of interceptions(like 5 in 3 quarters.) I know I can be even more conservative but will really struggle to move the ball.

Also, I picked off Romo 6 times in a single game (with your blue set) with my CCM Seahawks, but he threw for over 400 yards.

So what should I change? This is what I was thinking

Acc 5/100
PB 0/0
WR 45/90

BRtk 50/95
RB 0/65
Fum 25/50

PassR 45/100
Int 30/50(even as low as 35 if I could)
PasRu 0/100

RushR 25/100
Blksh 0/65
Tak 50/50

Also, wondering about the 45 catch slider? I have a ton of drops(I guess it is the Hawks!) What would 50 do do you think?

Playing normal speed also(cant quite keep up with fast!)

Thank you for such hard work, these sliders are awesome!
What's going on man? Glad you are enjoying the slider man.. Always remember the gameplay can turn out pretty wacky sometimes when you tweak something.. That was probably the reason Romo threw all of those picks.. Play a couple of games without tweaking anything to get a real feel for how the sliders are playing out..

Yeah those tweaks look fine.. You should leave the USER INTs at 35 for a few more test games and keep the USER pass reaction at 40... Like I said it was probably because it was the first game you played with that set..

The USER catching feels just right to me. I thought about slightly raising it but I think it's realistic. You really have to pay attention to the attributes of the WRs you are throwing too and be careful with passes in traffic. You won't see many wide open drops..

You can go as low as 40 with the CPU INTs but I think you should test a couple of games at 50 before going that low.. Keep me posted man..
Old 10-26-2012, 11:52 PM   #2125
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by maltliquor23
I am getting burned when i blitz 5 or 6 typically in man. had been using cover 2 3 and 6 zone as well. Usually getting picked apart regardless. Didnt know about spreading the line. Havent been pressing often. The biggest issue has been the gaping holes in the pass defense. Pass rush has been okay. On the offensive side i have been getting along well. Going with 13 min 11 sec run off. Tried running with 0 speed thresh. But was getting annihalated. Moved it up to 25 and that has actually tightened up the game for me overall. Using a separate set for auto subs and seeing a good rotation where i am getting to my #3 back in some games. Really enjoying the slider set as a whole. Can play the same game same teams and get different game types each time. In that respect i am loving it. Only sticking point is my poor pass D and the low offensive total yds for both teams. However if i went to 15 i am afraid it would turn into 25-30 for 400 yds each game. Gonna try your suggestions and see how it goes.
Yeah you have to spread your Dline or LBs out wide in every passing situation. You have to mix it up when calling 2 man or zone as far as the press coverage. What player is you controlling? You have to make plays with the player you are controlling too.. Definitely follow some of these tips man and you'll see some improvement with your defense. You really have to mix it up..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-27-2012, 12:01 AM   #2126
Rookie

dream9357's Arena

OVR: 1

what does the threshold do and what happen when its on 0
Old 10-27-2012, 12:27 AM   #2127
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by dream9357
what does the threshold do and what happen when its on 0
It separates the faster and slower players meaning you won't see lineman walking down RBs from behind..
Old 10-27-2012, 12:30 AM   #2128
MVP

OVR: 0

Right on man, I will go with the black set for 4-6 games with only adjusting qbacc to 5, and CPU int down to 50. I will gauge it from these games.

Oh and by the way, the tip on spreading dline and lb in passing situations is golden!

Thanks again

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »