Home

Old 08-27-2012, 12:43 AM   #209
Banned

Jdoug312's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Well, finished that game. Lost 13-18 in a nail-biter. Was making good progress with under 40 seconds left. Just inside field goal range. Threw the ball and got picked off for the 3rd time. I'm going to make it a point not to throw an interception next game lol. So far in the season Flacco has 3 tds, and 6 interceptions

Anyway Flacco finished 14/28 for 166 yards, 1td, 3ints. Was using cpu pass reaction at 100. Vick went 10/17 181 yards, 1td. I injured him during the 4th quarter and Kafka had to come in. Kafka finished 0/2, 2 ints. Ed Reed picked off Kafka twice. Nnamdi Asomugha shut down Boldin, as he only had 1 grab for 9 yards. I was sacked twice, cpu was sacked once.

Thanks to a 66 yarder, Ray Rice finished the day with 108 yards on 19 rushes. Anthony Allen had 0 yards on 4 rushes. LeSean McCoy put up 105 yards on 40 attempts. That said, Vick had 4 scrambles for 21 yards, and Kafka had 1 for 12 yards. Going to leave cpu run blocking at 75 for another game or 2 to see if other RBs can have a decent game. I am the Ravens, so I'm thinking a solid 3.2-3.8 ypc would be a good average for cpu RBs. If they still need help, I'll bump it up to 80, and I think that'll be perfect.
Old 08-27-2012, 12:46 AM   #210
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdoug312
Well, finished that game. Lost 13-18 in a nail-biter. Was making good progress with under 40 seconds left. Just inside field goal range. Threw the ball and got picked off for the 3rd time. I'm going to make it a point not to throw an interception next game lol. So far in the season Flacco has 3 tds, and 6 interceptions

Anyway Flacco finished 14/28 for 166 yards, 1td, 3ints. Was using cpu pass reaction at 100. Vick went 10/17 181 yards, 1td. I injured him during the 4th quarter and Kafka had to come in. Kafka finished 0/2, 2 ints. Ed Reed picked off Kafka twice. Nnamdi Asomugha shut down Boldin, as he only had 1 grab for 9 yards. I was sacked twice, cpu was sacked once.

Thanks to a 66 yarder, Ray Rice finished the day with 108 yards on 19 rushes. Anthony Allen had 0 yards on 4 rushes. LeSean McCoy put up 105 yards on 40 attempts. That said, Vick had 4 scrambles for 21 yards, and Kafka had 1 for 12 yards. Going to leave cpu run blocking at 75 for another game or 2 to see if other RBs can have a decent game. I am the Ravens, so I'm thinking a solid 3.2-3.8 ypc would be a good average for cpu RBs. If they still need help, I'll bump it up to 80, and I think that'll be perfect.

Well it's cool to hear that you are still having some good games.. You definitely need to keep monitoring the CPUs running..
Old 08-27-2012, 12:47 AM   #211
Be Good To One Another

The JareBear's Arena

OVR: 49

So you had both pass reaction settings set to 100?

OS Blog

The Tortured Mind Of A Rockies Fan. In Arenado I Trust.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2012, 12:50 AM   #212
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaredlib
So you had both pass reaction settings set to 100?
I think it was just the CPUs.. If you raise the USER pass reaction to 100 you won't be on All-Madden anymore..
Old 08-27-2012, 12:55 AM   #213
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

OVR: 21

are these like ones u had for 12? if so i may try them still struggling lil on all pro on 13.
Old 08-27-2012, 12:57 AM   #214
Rookie

OVR: 0

Well the blue slider set is working out well for me the way you have it set up right now with the exception of 45 catching instead of 40. I've used them twice and lost both games to the 49ers and Vikings. The 49ers game I felt was a little cheap since they forced 4 unwarranted fumbles and I lost by 7, but I did have a great game with the Vikings.

I was frustrated early since Forte fumbled 3 times in the first quarter, but luckily only 3 points were awarded to the CPU off of those TO's so it didn't take away too much from the experience. If I continue to fumble this much I'm gonna have to turn down the user fumble though because Forte has a really high carry rating and shouldn't be putting it on the ground as much as he is with the current settings.

In the 4th Qtr I was up 13-3, but Ponder rallied and drove them down for a TD to make it 13-10. I took the ensuing kick-off into their territory with Hester and burned some clock before kicking a FG to make it 16-10 with around 2 minutes left. Ponder drove them to about mid-field, but after 2 stops and a sack on 3rd down they had to hurry to the line with 45 seconds left and 4th & 15. I stayed in cover 2 sink and Ponder hit Percy Harvin between the CB and SS on the right side and his speed was too much for Major Wright so they scored and went up 17-16 with 35 seconds left. On 1st down Cutler was hit as he threw and it went off target right into the DE's hands for an INT that sealed it for them.

Pretty solid comeback for the CPU it hurt me to lose to a division opponent like that lol
Old 08-27-2012, 12:58 AM   #215
Be Good To One Another

The JareBear's Arena

OVR: 49

I really am mindf'd about the pass r eaction slider at this point.

I play against Buffalo with both settings at 35 and both QBs have terrible terrible games.

I play the next week with both sides at 80 and Eli Manning has a crazy good day against me. Ahhhhhh!

I feel like Billy Madison, "just give me the answer already!"

OS Blog

The Tortured Mind Of A Rockies Fan. In Arenado I Trust.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2012, 01:12 AM   #216
MVP

OVR: 6

So in regards to the pass reaction slider:

Does increasing it make reaction time BETTER or does it make it worse?? I ask because I'm trying to get an idea on how to fix the coverage (or lack thereof) for users in user v user games (to use in CCM).

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »