Home

Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 10-27-2012, 08:27 PM   #2153
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by dream9357
I lost at home to the Bucs. Snaped my 11 game winning streak. The Bucs kept on running the ball all game you will see doug martin carries. 29-16 the score, it was a good game. Love the uptaded sliders set. Here are the stats:

Saints
PASSING
D.Brees 18-31 201yrds 1TD 1INT
RUSHING
P.Thomas 13 Att 77yrds 0TD
D.Sproles 8 Att 79yrds 1TD
M.Ingram 3 Att 10yrds 0TD
D.Brees 3 Att 21yrds 0TD
RECIEVING
P.Thomas 10 Rec 107yrds 1TD
M.Colston 3 Rec 57yrds 0TD
J.Graham 3 Rec 28yrds 0TD
D.Henderson 1 Rec 13yrds 0TD

Bucs
PASSING
J.Freeman 14-18 165yrds 0TD 0INT
RUSHING
D.Martin 31 Att 150yrds 0TD
J.Addai 11 Att 14yrds 1TD
RECIEVING
D.Clark 4 Rec 58yrds 0TD
M.Williams 3 Rec 38yrds 0TD
V.Jackson 3 Rec 48yrds 0TD
A.Benn 2 Rec 15yrds 0TD
E.Graham 1 Rec 4yrds 0TD
D.Martin 1 Rec 2yrds 0TD

How come the Bucs kept running the ball and what your thoughts about this game
Damn D.Martin went Beast mode for real.. Haha! Sounds like it was a fun game though.. You should have started stacking the box after a while.
Old 10-27-2012, 08:28 PM   #2154
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Where exactly are you struggling at?
Offense. I can play solid D but my O just sucks even though i have 2 top tier WRs.
Old 10-27-2012, 08:33 PM   #2155
Rookie

dream9357's Arena

OVR: 1

Yeah, i keep making mistakes. I threw a pick six, got sacked 2 times and a key 3rd down my rb dropped the pass. Im 11-3 and now im going to Arlington to take on the Boys, the DALLAS COWBOYS. Looking for revenge from the 2009 season. the Cowboys are 4-9.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-27-2012, 08:35 PM   #2156
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by cammy3399
Offense. I can play solid D but my O just sucks even though i have 2 top tier WRs.
Have you tried plugging in some of the areas I have in parenthesis for the areas you are struggling in like raising the USER accuracy to 30, Lowering the CPUs INTs to 35, Lowering the CPUs pass rush to 25, and lowering the CPUs blockshedding to 30.. On all my sliders I have it in parenthesis to where you can lower(CPU) or raise(USER) a certain slider if you are struggling.
Old 10-27-2012, 08:38 PM   #2157
Rookie

Quote:
Have you tried plugging in some of the areas I have in parenthesis for the areas you are struggling in like raising the USER accuracy to 30, Lowering the CPUs INTs to 35, Lowering the CPUs pass rush to 25, and lowering the CPUs blockshedding to 30.. On all my sliders I have it in parenthesis to where you can lower(CPU) or raise(USER) a certain slider if you are struggling.
I have not. I'm going to definently try it next game. Decided to just do one with my raiders. Lol
Old 10-27-2012, 08:42 PM   #2158
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by dream9357
Yeah, i keep making mistakes. I threw a pick six, got sacked 2 times and a key 3rd down my rb dropped the pass. Im 11-3 and now im going to Arlington to take on the Boys, the DALLAS COWBOYS. Looking for revenge from the 2009 season. the Cowboys are 4-9.
I hope you punish them.. Haha!
Old 10-27-2012, 08:51 PM   #2159
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by cammy3399
I have not. I'm going to definently try it next game. Decided to just do one with my raiders. Lol
Yeah I had those tweaks posted on the front page just in case some guys struggled with the original settings.. Those tweaks should help you out but you have to look to improve on what you are doing too.. I'm sure you are making alot of mistakes on offense that can be fixed with practice. Start checking the replays of your passing and rushing. I'm sure when you are passing you are staring down your first read too long instead of looking to check it down to your 2nd or 3rd option. You have to know exactly what every WR on the field is doing before you snap the ball. I guarantee if you look at the replay you'll see places on the field where you could have went with the ball. You can't stare at the pass rush either. Keep your eyes down the field at all times so you can see your routes develop and hit the open target. When you are running the all I'm sure you are not waiting on your blocks to develop. You are crashing into the line immediately without looking to cut it back to a lane that opens up.. You definitely need to start working on these thing and checking the replays of your plays will help you get a better feel for what you need to do in these situations.
Old 10-27-2012, 08:54 PM   #2160
Rookie

Quote:
Yeah I had those tweaks posted on the front page just in case some guys struggled with the original settings.. Those tweaks should help you out but you have to look to improve on what you are doing too.. I'm sure you are making alot of mistakes on offense that can be fixed with practice. Start checking the replays of your passing and rushing. I'm sure when you are passing you are staring down your first read too long instead of looking to check it down to your 2nd or 3rd option. You have to know exactly what every WR on the field is doing before you snap the ball. I guarantee if you look at the replay you'll see places on the field where you could have went with the ball. You can't stare at the pass rush either. Keep your eyes down the field at all times so you can see your routes develop and hit the open target. When you are running the all I'm sure you are not waiting on your blocks to develop. You are crashing into the line immediately without looking to cut it back to a lane that opens up.. You definitely need to start working on these thing and checking the replays of your plays will help you get a better feel for what you need to do in these situations.
You're 100% right, my problem was i was just staring at Roddy/Jones and not looking at really any other options unless my O-line gave me some time and Id just check it down. I'm using the tweaks with my Raiders and have completed 7-7 passes so far and have ran the ball. Still down 10-3 in the 2nd but this advice is definitely helping me so far. Hopefully i can pull it out here!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »