Home

Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 08-27-2012, 01:16 AM   #217
Banned

OVR: 25
I'm gonna say this....

Once you go into CC I swear this games switches to default all pro regardless of what you change or adjust.

Set up everything in CC as I have been using and getting good results. Once I hit CC .... This happens.

NE(me) 59 v TENN. 10

BRADY- 29/34 478 yds 5 TDs
LOCKER 12/38 119 yds 5 ints

Gronk 5 rec 177 yds 4 TDs
Lloyd 7 rec 166 yds 1 TD
Ridley 16 car 123 3 TDs

Tenn stats aren't worth posting. Johnson had 12 car 23 yds.

Something is definitely up with sliders doing anything inside CC

Fluke? Idk.
Old 08-27-2012, 01:17 AM   #218
Pro

T1TRAPTOR's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helios12787
So in regards to the pass reaction slider:

Does increasing it make reaction time BETTER or does it make it worse?? I ask because I'm trying to get an idea on how to fix the coverage (or lack thereof) for users in user v user games (to use in CCM).
It's SUPPOSED to be the higher it is, the better they react... nut the way people are talking, it seems as if the lower number reaction time, the better the coverage performs, as if it's reversed for some odd reason. I don't have retail, so I'm not quite sure though.

Last edited by T1TRAPTOR; 08-27-2012 at 01:22 AM.
Old 08-27-2012, 01:18 AM   #219
Banned

Jdoug312's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaredlib
So you had both pass reaction settings set to 100?
Nope, it was user at 35, cpu at 100

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helios12787
So in regards to the pass reaction slider:

Does increasing it make reaction time BETTER or does it make it worse?? I ask because I'm trying to get an idea on how to fix the coverage (or lack thereof) for users in user v user games (to use in CCM).
Thats the million dollar question at this point lol.
Old 08-27-2012, 01:20 AM   #220
MVP

OVR: 6

Swear why can't they just make it like the fumble slider. it SPECIFICALLY tells you which way does what lol.
Old 08-27-2012, 01:21 AM   #221
Pro

T1TRAPTOR's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by SA1NT401
I'm gonna say this....

Once you go into CC I swear this games switches to default all pro regardless of what you change or adjust.

Set up everything in CC as I have been using and getting good results. Once I hit CC .... This happens.

NE(me) 59 v TENN. 10

BRADY- 29/34 478 yds 5 TDs
LOCKER 12/38 119 yds 5 ints

Gronk 5 rec 177 yds 4 TDs
Lloyd 7 rec 166 yds 1 TD
Ridley 16 car 123 3 TDs

Tenn stats aren't worth posting. Johnson had 12 car 23 yds.

Something is definitely up with sliders doing anything inside CC

Fluke? Idk.
This needs to be addressed by EA. Something has to be broken inside CC.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2012, 01:24 AM   #222
Banned

OVR: 5

Just woke up lol. Umm so we came to the conclusion that my results are different because of me playing play now? Damn that changes everything. I wanted to test and find good sliders before jumping into CC, but I guess that changes everything... UGH... Like you and I both said until E.A. works on the A.I. this game will either be too hard or too easy. With all the stuff they have to fix for Madden 14 and the stuff they have to patch for Madden 13 we won't see them work on A.I. until next gen . I mean look what NHL 13 did with the A.I. HUGE improvement. They also stated they worked on A.I. more this year than they did the previous three years combined. With that statement I think it shows how much EA focuses on A.I.
Old 08-27-2012, 01:49 AM   #223
Pro

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddy321813
Just woke up lol. Umm so we came to the conclusion that my results are different because of me playing play now? Damn that changes everything. I wanted to test and find good sliders before jumping into CC, but I guess that changes everything... UGH... Like you and I both said until E.A. works on the A.I. this game will either be too hard or too easy. With all the stuff they have to fix for Madden 14 and the stuff they have to patch for Madden 13 we won't see them work on A.I. until next gen . I mean look what NHL 13 did with the A.I. HUGE improvement. They also stated they worked on A.I. more this year than they did the previous three years combined. With that statement I think it shows how much EA focuses on A.I.
Just use preseason to check the sliders. Real teams use it to check talent, I use to check sliders. Also the auto subs aren't the same in CC as play now. Both in & out move in accordance to the other.

Last edited by Maximus205; 08-27-2012 at 02:07 AM. Reason: Added auto sub ?
Old 08-27-2012, 02:15 AM   #224
Be Good To One Another

The JareBear's Arena

OVR: 49

So, my last three games with pass reaction slider:

with both sides at 35 I played Buffalo and Fitzpatrick had under 100 yards passing, just a terrible day.

I put both sides at 80 for my next game against NYG, as well as some CPU rushing tweaks I will post in a second, and Eli went 18/22 for 277 yards, 3 tds, no INTs. Bradshaw had 95 yards on 28 carries in that game as well (so exciting! finally!). I lost that game 28-7. I have never been so happy to lose a game lol. In the next game, with the same tweaks, Lynch went for 52 yards on 19 carries, Turbin went for 26 yards on 8 carries, and Lumpkin, whoever the hell that is, went for 21 yards on 4 carries. If my math is correct, that is 99 yards on 31 carries. That's two weeks in a row with decent CPU rushing numbers against my very good 49ers D.

next game, I play Seattle, I leave pass reaction at 80 for both sides. Flynn goes 19/28 for 157 yards, no TDs, and 4 INTs. Honestly, at this point, I am just leaving it there for both sides until the pro's like Jarrod and SEC post their test results for it. I do feel like 80 is on the easy side, so it is reversed, but I don't mind because the stats are turning out fine and it looks realistic. it has more of a read and react feel in coverage than psychic route mirroring I was seeing at 0 setting. The CPU INT rating keeps their coverage tight.

So gere us what I have going right now in my Black Set/Slow Speed Challenge (again, trying to to blend the utlimate challenge from the black set on very fast speed, but playing it on slow speed for guys like me who like how the game animates on slow)

Speed Slow: Speed Threshold at 8 (got this from SECs thread)

QBA - 5 - 100
PB - 0 - 5
WRC - 40 - 75

BROTACK - 50 - 100
RB - 0 - 85
FUMBLES *- 25 - 50

PDRT - 80 - 80
INT - 40 - 70
PR - 0 - 75

RDRT - 0 - 100
BS - 0 - 65
TACK - 10 - 50

At this point, I am 4-2 in the season, and that 28-7 loss shows what a good team can do with these sliders. I'm happy with how the CPU is finally starting to run the ball. The only thing I still am waiting word on is the final call on pass reaction slider. I will probably just have to wait for Jarrod to get the game.

OS Blog

The Tortured Mind Of A Rockies Fan. In Arenado I Trust.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »