Home

Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 10-31-2012, 01:21 AM   #2257
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by giants76
Jarodd,

I lowered the cpu block shed to 0. I followed your tips and I average between 3.5 and 4.0 a carry. Every now and then I will drop a 160 game on the cpu but it is rare. It just feels like the majority of my offence comers from my passing game and if I am not passing I am not scoring. I played philly turned the ball over twice and got killed 34 to 3. I could not move the ball it is frustrating.

You probably get stuffed a few times and get away from the run.. As long as the games are close you should be running the ball.. There's no excuse for that.. You can't get caught up doing the same stuff. Mix it up. I keep telling you to go into practice mode and work on these things. It's the only way you'll get better at it. The CPUs blockshedding at 0 should help you though..

Are you still struggling with the pass? What you need to do is work on short passes for a while.. Little simple routes like drags, curls, comebacks, ins, outs, slants and quick checkdowns to the RB.. Try to read what the defense is in an make the proper adjustments.. Go into practice and work on your timing with these routes and getting the ball out of your hands faster.... Master all of these routes first before you start going to the deeper passing game.

Last edited by Jarodd21; 10-31-2012 at 02:18 AM.
Old 10-31-2012, 04:38 AM   #2258
Rookie

OVR: 0

Just had a crazy game, used the green set, won the first game against the broncos handily, put up 200 yards rushing etc. next game against browns, down in the fourth and come back to win 22-15, lamichael James had a fg touchdown return and a punt return touchdown, was a fun game, just traded for clay Matthews too, Shaun Phillips and him coming off the edge, chargers to the super bowl this year (year three)
Old 10-31-2012, 08:35 AM   #2259
Rookie

jarod i have used you gren and red set for three years now and madden has played great until this year.Im using the green set this year with every thing set to the low end for the computer and im tired of getting blasted by the computer all i can do is run the ball.its starting to not be fun.I constantly get sacked throu picks crazy combacks by the cpu and i fumble alot.before i stop playing madden this year will these same settings work on all pro.default allpro i kill the cpu and thats not fun ether
Old 10-31-2012, 10:07 AM   #2260
Rookie

OVR: 6

6-1 Bears played the 6-1 Eagles and came out with another W. Won 31-9, it was 6-6 at halftime but some good pressure forced Vick into trying to squeeze the ball into windows that just wern't there.

'Shady' McCoy killed me as usual 23 carries for 169 yards. Vick was 15-24 0 TDs 3 INTs (2 came on back to back drives to Urlacher in the final 2 minutes..) Cutler had 180 yards passing 2 TDs 0 INTs. I brought in my backup rookie he went 3-4 with 1 TD 1 INT and 40 yards passing.

Forte had his worse game of the season, 13 carries 32 yards and was held to 0 receptions. Bush had a decent game. Alshon Jeffery had 9 rec for 77 yards along with 2 TDs. Marshall had 96 yards and a TD.

My defense dominated again, Peppers was a nightmare posting 2 sacks, Whenever Vick tried to scramble I either had him or Henry Melton spying and they were athletic enough to drop him. Briggs had 16 yes 16 tackles. Major Wright responded to his new contract extension by having 4 tackles and forcing his team leading 4th fumble. Rookie FS Philip Jones intercepted his 3rd pass on the season. Urlacher had 12 tackles and 2 INTs.

now at 7-1 here are some season stats..

Cutler: 1,932 passing yards 59% completion 14 TDs 3 INTs

Forte: 632 rushing yards 4.9 YPC 2 TDs

Alshon Jeffery 44 rec 480 yards 4 TD
Marshall: 64 rec 890 yards 5 TDs
Dallas Clark (He either goes off or doesn't get a catch..) 200 yards 2 TD

Urlacher: 65 tackles 2 forced fumbles 2 sacks 2 INTs 6 pass deflects
Briggs: 51 tackles 1 forced fumbles 1 sacks 2 INTs 5 pass deflects
Philip Jones: 43 tackles 0 forced fumbles 2 Sacks 3 INTs 7 pass deflects
Tillman: 19 tackles 0 forced fumbles 0 sacks 5 INTs 16 Pass deflects
McCelin: 31 tackles 1 forced fumble 16 sacks 0 INTs 0 PDs
Peppers: 25 tackles 0 Forced fumlbes 8 sacks 0 INTs 0 PDs

Honestly I could see all of those defenders making the pro-bowl along with maybe a few other guys. (Melton DT couple sacks less then last season but he actually plays the run super well now, Chris Houston 3 INTS CB, Major Wright 41 tackles 2 INTs 4 Forced fumbles SS)

The CPU tackling at 65 definetly helped them keep my run game quiet this game, haha!
Old 10-31-2012, 12:11 PM   #2261
Rookie

Update on time: I played with both 13 and 14 minutes, 11 runoff....could only manage about 100 plays a game, switched to 15 minutes with 11 runoffs and now its perfect.
I play on slow. I checked out the average plays for NFL and found it to be between 120 and 140.

thanks for your help Jarodd, great sliders
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-31-2012, 12:34 PM   #2262
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rad56
jarod i have used you gren and red set for three years now and madden has played great until this year.Im using the green set this year with every thing set to the low end for the computer and im tired of getting blasted by the computer all i can do is run the ball.its starting to not be fun.I constantly get sacked throu picks crazy combacks by the cpu and i fumble alot.before i stop playing madden this year will these same settings work on all pro.default allpro i kill the cpu and thats not fun ether
Maybe you are just having a bad season if your other seasons were good..Were those seasons before the patch or after? You have to take the good with the bad man... Maybe your confidence is just shot at the moment because you shouldn't be getting sacked and throwing a bunch of picks like that on the green set.. You have to start working on getting the ball out your hands quicker amd quit forcing passes into traffic. Check the replays to see the mistakes you are making..

Before you got to All-Pro plug these tweaks in man. Lower the CPUs pass rush to 0, lower the CPUs runblocking to 25, lower the CPUs accuracy to 35 and lower the USER breaktackles to 45 and raise the USER fumbles to 30.. Let me know how it goes after a few games..
Old 10-31-2012, 01:54 PM   #2263
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by 88shane
Just had a crazy game, used the green set, won the first game against the broncos handily, put up 200 yards rushing etc. next game against browns, down in the fourth and come back to win 22-15, lamichael James had a fg touchdown return and a punt return touchdown, was a fun game, just traded for clay Matthews too, Shaun Phillips and him coming off the edge, chargers to the super bowl this year (year three)
Yeah the sliders probably settled in for that 2nd game.. Sliders take about a game or two to really kick in after tweaking something.. Keep me posted on your games.
Old 10-31-2012, 02:27 PM   #2264
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattGarza13
6-1 Bears played the 6-1 Eagles and came out with another W. Won 31-9, it was 6-6 at halftime but some good pressure forced Vick into trying to squeeze the ball into windows that just wern't there.

'Shady' McCoy killed me as usual 23 carries for 169 yards. Vick was 15-24 0 TDs 3 INTs (2 came on back to back drives to Urlacher in the final 2 minutes..) Cutler had 180 yards passing 2 TDs 0 INTs. I brought in my backup rookie he went 3-4 with 1 TD 1 INT and 40 yards passing.

Forte had his worse game of the season, 13 carries 32 yards and was held to 0 receptions. Bush had a decent game. Alshon Jeffery had 9 rec for 77 yards along with 2 TDs. Marshall had 96 yards and a TD.

My defense dominated again, Peppers was a nightmare posting 2 sacks, Whenever Vick tried to scramble I either had him or Henry Melton spying and they were athletic enough to drop him. Briggs had 16 yes 16 tackles. Major Wright responded to his new contract extension by having 4 tackles and forcing his team leading 4th fumble. Rookie FS Philip Jones intercepted his 3rd pass on the season. Urlacher had 12 tackles and 2 INTs.

now at 7-1 here are some season stats..

Cutler: 1,932 passing yards 59% completion 14 TDs 3 INTs

Forte: 632 rushing yards 4.9 YPC 2 TDs

Alshon Jeffery 44 rec 480 yards 4 TD
Marshall: 64 rec 890 yards 5 TDs
Dallas Clark (He either goes off or doesn't get a catch..) 200 yards 2 TD

Urlacher: 65 tackles 2 forced fumbles 2 sacks 2 INTs 6 pass deflects
Briggs: 51 tackles 1 forced fumbles 1 sacks 2 INTs 5 pass deflects
Philip Jones: 43 tackles 0 forced fumbles 2 Sacks 3 INTs 7 pass deflects
Tillman: 19 tackles 0 forced fumbles 0 sacks 5 INTs 16 Pass deflects
McCelin: 31 tackles 1 forced fumble 16 sacks 0 INTs 0 PDs
Peppers: 25 tackles 0 Forced fumlbes 8 sacks 0 INTs 0 PDs

Honestly I could see all of those defenders making the pro-bowl along with maybe a few other guys. (Melton DT couple sacks less then last season but he actually plays the run super well now, Chris Houston 3 INTS CB, Major Wright 41 tackles 2 INTs 4 Forced fumbles SS)

The CPU tackling at 65 definetly helped them keep my run game quiet this game, haha!
Damn you dominated man.. Haha! Looks like Philly couldn't get nothing going besides the run... You are definitely having a good season so far.. Who do you play next?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »