Home

Old 10-31-2012, 06:07 PM   #2273
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
That's weird. . I haven't looked at the Rams to see what his new rating is..
Yeah his updated rating is the 70s somewhere.
Old 10-31-2012, 06:08 PM   #2274
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
That's weird. . I haven't looked at the Rams to see what his new rating is..
Just answered this on previous page if missed it.
Old 10-31-2012, 06:36 PM   #2275
Rookie

OVR: 2

I had no idea the schemes had so much to do with the ratings in CCM. Thanks man. I found Balanced is the best, only drops SJax to 93, and brings DR up to 73 from 59.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-31-2012, 06:42 PM   #2276
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawks223
I had no idea the schemes had so much to do with the ratings in CCM. Thanks man. I found Balanced is the best, only drops SJax to 93, and brings DR up to 73 from 59.
Mate your not the first and wont be the last. I've been banging the drum about how schemes mean so much now and people just seem to ignore me. maybe cos I'm not an established name on here but hey those people will miss out.

Its quite true to real life. Look at run DMC. He should be racking up the yards IRL, but his coach is obsessed with a zonal run scheme. he cannot play hit hence hes 16th in rushing. Same with Madden. Either pick a scheme you like and get plays to fit or fit your players.
Old 10-31-2012, 07:25 PM   #2277
Rookie

OVR: 0

jarodd on the green set can you drop pass reaction to 35 or 30 without totally missing up the ai.by the way this is my first season with the falcons so its not lick im using a bad team and those three years i meant madden 12 11 @ 10.Thanks for the help its so frustrating when every year with your sliders they play great butt this year i cant do anything I am playing with the patch by the way
Old 10-31-2012, 07:55 PM   #2278
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rad56
jarodd on the green set can you drop pass reaction to 35 or 30 without totally missing up the ai.by the way this is my first season with the falcons so its not lick im using a bad team and those three years i meant madden 12 11 @ 10.Thanks for the help its so frustrating when every year with your sliders they play great butt this year i cant do anything I am playing with the patch by the way
I hate to go below 40 with the CPUs pass reaction. I don't like taking any slider of the CPUs lower then the USERs and that's why I told you to take the CPUs pass rush down 0.. That should give you plenty of time to operate but you need to work on going through your reads and getting the ball off to the open player. You can't stay locked in on your first read toob long. Go through your progressions and get ball off. Before you hike the ball you have to know exactly what route every WR, TE, or RB is doing and you have to be ready to look off your first read immediately if he looks covered and dump it down to your 2nd or 3rd option. You also can't stare at the pass rush or else you'll continue to struggle with sacks.. Keep your eyes down the field on your players and watch the coverage. Check the replays and I guarantee you will see open areas on the field where you could have went with the ball but you stayed locked in on your first read or you kept watching the pass rush.. Follows these tips and you'll get better because it shouldn't be that hard man. You just need to work on the mistakes you are making. Go into practice and work on your timing with different routes and plays so you can go into your games more comfortable...
Old 10-31-2012, 07:55 PM   #2279
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Ok just move every slider up to the black set besides the CPUs INTs. I don't know how good you are with the left stick so you have to find a comfortable USER accuracy somewhere inbetween 3-8..
Finally going to make the jump from blue to black. Starting to dominate on both sides of ball with blue so want to start a new CCM using your black set, maybe starting with user ACC at 5 or 6.

I'm an idiot btw - i didn't even know about precision passing with the left stick. All the stuff i did on the blue set was done without PP, just timing the pass and going through progressions to find an open receiver. I'm only just starting to experiment with the left stick after hearing you talk about it.

Can anyone give me some pointers on using the stick effectively? I assume you point the left stick in the direction you want to lead the pass in relation to the receiver? I take it you push the stick in desired direction AT SAME TIME as pressing receiver icon? Do you angle stick DIRECTLY left or right or is the system more subtle so that you can push up and to the right or left (diagonal) to determine how much you lead. Obv i'll experiment with this but if anyone has any advice right off the bat that would be good. Just tried one game with USER ACC at 6 and found that on drag routes my QB was throwing behind the receiver quite often - is this where the stick comes in? Do in need to lead the pass out in front of him on a route like this?
Old 10-31-2012, 08:48 PM   #2280
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelcitycobra
Finally going to make the jump from blue to black. Starting to dominate on both sides of ball with blue so want to start a new CCM using your black set, maybe starting with user ACC at 5 or 6.

I'm an idiot btw - i didn't even know about precision passing with the left stick. All the stuff i did on the blue set was done without PP, just timing the pass and going through progressions to find an open receiver. I'm only just starting to experiment with the left stick after hearing you talk about it.

Can anyone give me some pointers on using the stick effectively? I assume you point the left stick in the direction you want to lead the pass in relation to the receiver? I take it you push the stick in desired direction AT SAME TIME as pressing receiver icon? Do you angle stick DIRECTLY left or right or is the system more subtle so that you can push up and to the right or left (diagonal) to determine how much you lead. Obv i'll experiment with this but if anyone has any advice right off the bat that would be good. Just tried one game with USER ACC at 6 and found that on drag routes my QB was throwing behind the receiver quite often - is this where the stick comes in? Do in need to lead the pass out in front of him on a route like this?
Yeah I been precision passing for years man... I can't pass no other way.. It's a great tool to use once you get use to it.

That's pretty much how you are suppose to use the left stick. You definitely have to press the stick and the icon at the same time.. Don't lead too much though. You have to try to angle the stick more at the WR or else the pass will sail onl you sometimes especially once you start lowering the accuracy some more. You can angle it to where you can place the pass on the back shoulder or make him come back to the ball. You can angle the stick low and make your WR go to the ground for it or angle it high and make him jump for it. You have to really practice with it to figure out all the angles to use to place certain throws. If it becomes too hard you can just keep the accuracy at a comfortable spot and keep the rest of the sliders on the black set until you adjust..

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »