Home

Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 11-01-2012, 11:57 AM   #2305
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
No problem man.. Yeah those adjustments you made look good.. The purple set huh? I like that.. Haha! Yeah keep me posted on your season man and let me know how your progress is going with the left stick..
Played the first two games of my new CCM with the Browns. New sliders plugged in with a couple more tweeks - basically it is the lower end of your black set with user accuracy back at 5 (haha DEEP PURPLE)

Broke out to 2-0. Overhauled my roster quite a bit and traded for young talent. Handled Vick and the Eagles in the first game forcing 4 sacks and two forced fumbles. The FF were probably key and i may have struggled without them. Gabbert (who i traded for) only completed 52% of his passes and was picked 3 times. However, he did make some playes and Richardson got it done on the ground. 31-24 Browns.

21-14 over the Bungles in game 2. Playing decent D. Close road game. Still pretty raw with the left stick though. Tried to force a low pass using the stick "where only my man can get it" - picked in the endzone haha!

Sliders working great, just what i wanted. Close games that could go either way.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-01-2012, 12:34 PM   #2306
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelcitycobra
Played the first two games of my new CCM with the Browns. New sliders plugged in with a couple more tweeks - basically it is the lower end of your black set with user accuracy back at 5 (haha DEEP PURPLE)

Broke out to 2-0. Overhauled my roster quite a bit and traded for young talent. Handled Vick and the Eagles in the first game forcing 4 sacks and two forced fumbles. The FF were probably key and i may have struggled without them. Gabbert (who i traded for) only completed 52% of his passes and was picked 3 times. However, he did make some playes and Richardson got it done on the ground. 31-24 Browns.

21-14 over the Bungles in game 2. Playing decent D. Close road game. Still pretty raw with the left stick though. Tried to force a low pass using the stick "where only my man can get it" - picked in the endzone haha!

Sliders working great, just what i wanted. Close games that could go either way.
Good wins man.. Yeah just keep at it with the left stick and you'll get it down.. You should go into practice mode and lab with the left stick for a while.. Figure out all the angles you need to use for each throw... Who do you play next?
Old 11-01-2012, 05:51 PM   #2307
Rookie

OVR: 6

Played the Vikings and won 20-17 in OT to improve to 8-2.

Fastforward to the 4th quarter where I'm down 10-7 and really have nothing working offensivly. AP breaks some tackles and gets a 30 yard TD to put the Viking up 17-7 with 3:12 on clock. Cutler completes 5 passes in a row and gets us to the 5. I end up kicking A field goal with 2:09 left on the clock.

Kick it deep to the Vikings where we manage to force a 3 and out. Cutler then goes on to complete 7 passes in a row to get us on the 1 yard line. With no timeouts left and 19 ticks left on the clock I run it in for a TD with Forte.

On to OT. The Vikings drive to midfield but we ultimatly force a punt. Cutler then completes 6 in a row to put us in field goal range. Gould nails the 27 yarder and we come out with the W.

Cutler passed for 270 yards 58% and 0 TDs with 1 INT

Forte had 70 yards and a TD and Bush had 64 yards and a TD.

Ponder was 9-13 for 134 yards with 1 TD and 1 INT.

Peterson had 33 carries for 163 yards and a TD

Urlacher and Briggs both had double digits in tackles for the 4th straight game I believe. Tillman had another pick to give him 6 on the season. Peppers had both out sacks.

Awesome game, I thought I was going to lose for sure but ended up pulling it out.
Old 11-01-2012, 06:54 PM   #2308
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Good bounce back win...I didn't know how you was going to do after that first game.. Haha! Who do you play next?
Steelers lol
Old 11-01-2012, 06:56 PM   #2309
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattGarza13
Played the Vikings and won 20-17 in OT to improve to 8-2.

Fastforward to the 4th quarter where I'm down 10-7 and really have nothing working offensivly. AP breaks some tackles and gets a 30 yard TD to put the Viking up 17-7 with 3:12 on clock. Cutler completes 5 passes in a row and gets us to the 5. I end up kicking A field goal with 2:09 left on the clock.

Kick it deep to the Vikings where we manage to force a 3 and out. Cutler then goes on to complete 7 passes in a row to get us on the 1 yard line. With no timeouts left and 19 ticks left on the clock I run it in for a TD with Forte.

On to OT. The Vikings drive to midfield but we ultimatly force a punt. Cutler then completes 6 in a row to put us in field goal range. Gould nails the 27 yarder and we come out with the W.

Cutler passed for 270 yards 58% and 0 TDs with 1 INT

Forte had 70 yards and a TD and Bush had 64 yards and a TD.

Ponder was 9-13 for 134 yards with 1 TD and 1 INT.

Peterson had 33 carries for 163 yards and a TD

Urlacher and Briggs both had double digits in tackles for the 4th straight game I believe. Tillman had another pick to give him 6 on the season. Peppers had both out sacks.

Awesome game, I thought I was going to lose for sure but ended up pulling it out.
Haha! Those games are getting tight man..Way to hang in there and grind out the win. They gave you a full dosage of AP I see.. Haha! Who do you play next?
Old 11-01-2012, 07:05 PM   #2310
Rookie

Hi guys

A couple of questions regarding overall gameplay:

I got this friend in my online league who continually abuses AI. Everytime they are in press coverage (it's easy to see) he hot routes to a Mike Wallace-streak. He beats the press 99% of the time for the easy score. He can do it 10 times a game if he so pleases. I can do it too with AJ Green (just not to the house because of his lack of speed). How can sliders help me prevent this sort of abuse?

Same goes for another of my mates who is taking Jamaal Charles to the sidelines every play (he even cuts outside on HB Dives) and runs a few yards backwards while trying to get to the outside. The AI takes useless angles trying to tackle him for -5 yards and then suddenly he turns it up the field for a huge gain. Please help me destroy that. It's the most unrealistic thing i've seen in my life - and it makes me hate my friends.

Thanks
Old 11-01-2012, 07:36 PM   #2311
Rookie

playing on the black set i get no pass rush what so ever, and i have guys like Chandler Jones, Bruce Irvin, Kendall Langford, Von Miller, Pat Willis, Lance Briggs. am i doing something wrong when i rush the qb or should i mess with my sliders?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-01-2012, 07:40 PM   #2312
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by AE Spits Fiya
Hi guys

A couple of questions regarding overall gameplay:

I got this friend in my online league who continually abuses AI. Everytime they are in press coverage (it's easy to see) he hot routes to a Mike Wallace-streak. He beats the press 99% of the time for the easy score. He can do it 10 times a game if he so pleases. I can do it too with AJ Green (just not to the house because of his lack of speed). How can sliders help me prevent this sort of abuse?

Same goes for another of my mates who is taking Jamaal Charles to the sidelines every play (he even cuts outside on HB Dives) and runs a few yards backwards while trying to get to the outside. The AI takes useless angles trying to tackle him for -5 yards and then suddenly he turns it up the field for a huge gain. Please help me destroy that. It's the most unrealistic thing i've seen in my life - and it makes me hate my friends.

Thanks
What you need to do is plug in my blue set. Put everything exactly the way I have it with the gameplay on All-Madden and see how that goes for a few games. If they continue to have a lot of success crank it up to my black set and that problem will be solved guaranteed. . The INT slider being high will help the CPUs coverage along with giving them a high percentage chance of picking the pass off which will make your friends think twice about throwing it deep all the time..

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »