Home

Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 08-27-2012, 02:27 AM   #225
Banned

OVR: 32
Jaredlib, are you XBOX?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2012, 03:02 AM   #226
Pro

OVR: 20
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaredlib
So, my last three games with pass reaction slider:

with both sides at 35 I played Buffalo and Fitzpatrick had under 100 yards passing, just a terrible day.

I put both sides at 80 for my next game against NYG, as well as some CPU rushing tweaks I will post in a second, and Eli went 18/22 for 277 yards, 3 tds, no INTs. Bradshaw had 95 yards on 28 carries in that game as well (so exciting! finally!). I lost that game 28-7. I have never been so happy to lose a game lol. In the next game, with the same tweaks, Lynch went for 52 yards on 19 carries, Turbin went for 26 yards on 8 carries, and Lumpkin, whoever the hell that is, went for 21 yards on 4 carries. If my math is correct, that is 99 yards on 31 carries. That's two weeks in a row with decent CPU rushing numbers against my very good 49ers D.

next game, I play Seattle, I leave pass reaction at 80 for both sides. Flynn goes 19/28 for 157 yards, no TDs, and 4 INTs. Honestly, at this point, I am just leaving it there for both sides until the pro's like Jarrod and SEC post their test results for it. I do feel like 80 is on the easy side, so it is reversed, but I don't mind because the stats are turning out fine and it looks realistic. it has more of a read and react feel in coverage than psychic route mirroring I was seeing at 0 setting. The CPU INT rating keeps their coverage tight.

So gere us what I have going right now in my Black Set/Slow Speed Challenge (again, trying to to blend the utlimate challenge from the black set on very fast speed, but playing it on slow speed for guys like me who like how the game animates on slow)

Speed Slow: Speed Threshold at 8 (got this from SECs thread)

QBA - 5 - 100
PB - 0 - 5
WRC - 40 - 75

BROTACK - 50 - 100
RB - 0 - 85
FUMBLES *- 25 - 50

PDRT - 80 - 80
INT - 40 - 70
PR - 0 - 75

RDRT - 0 - 100
BS - 0 - 65
TACK - 10 - 50

At this point, I am 4-2 in the season, and that 28-7 loss shows what a good team can do with these sliders. I'm happy with how the CPU is finally starting to run the ball. The only thing I still am waiting word on is the final call on pass reaction slider. I will probably just have to wait for Jarrod to get the game.
what were your rushing stats? I can't get over 1.5 a carry. The game I'm playing now against the Steelers I have -12yds rushing at the half.
Old 08-27-2012, 03:53 AM   #227
Rookie

Aralt's Arena

OVR: 0

Playing with the Packers on the black settings. playing 15 minute quarters, most the game was running well, however my team had 4 drops in the first Quarter, 3 of them on 3 downs and one that would have been a touchdown. The touchdown was wide open and driver dropped it without anyone hitting him, the others were hit none of them very hard though, I am going to try with WR catch at 50.
Old 08-27-2012, 09:59 AM   #228
Pro

OVR: 8

im gonne try out youre green slider set tomorrow. was just wondering what would happen if i would set the human run block and block shed on like 10 instead of 0. would that ruin the slider set?
Old 08-27-2012, 10:13 AM   #229
Be Good To One Another

The JareBear's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximus205
what were your rushing stats? I can't get over 1.5 a carry. The game I'm playing now against the Steelers I have -12yds rushing at the half.
Against the Giants, I was down most of the game, Gore only had like 14 carries for 40 yards. Against SEA, Gore went for 70 yards on 26 carries, Jacobs added I think 25 yards on 6 carries. For the season (Gore missed 3 games) through 7 games, Gore has like 395 yards on 3.9 YPC and Jacobs has 401 yards on 4.2 YPC, LMJ has 180 yards on 4.4 YPC.

That's an area I always push to extremes though. Again, when I start off with Jarrods black set I go for the most challenging game possible without just putting everying at zero for the USER. I have a really solid running team as well, so that helps. Also, I use all the o-line controls. If it is third and short and I am running dive I use aggressive o line, stuff like that

If you are trying the black set as I posted it with tweaks, I would suggest lowering block shedding to 60 for CPU if you really couldnt get anything going. If you were using the base black set straight from Jarrod, I would ask him

OS Blog

The Tortured Mind Of A Rockies Fan. In Arenado I Trust.

Last edited by The JareBear; 08-27-2012 at 10:44 AM.
Old 08-27-2012, 10:22 AM   #230
Banned

Jdoug312's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickDL
im gonne try out youre green slider set tomorrow. was just wondering what would happen if i would set the human run block and block shed on like 10 instead of 0. would that ruin the slider set?
Try 0 first, as you may find yourself quite capable of running/stopping the run without the need for a slider boost.
Old 08-27-2012, 11:23 AM   #231
Rookie

PrimetimeUTK's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaredlib
So, my last three games with pass reaction slider:

with both sides at 35 I played Buffalo and Fitzpatrick had under 100 yards passing, just a terrible day.

I put both sides at 80 for my next game against NYG, as well as some CPU rushing tweaks I will post in a second, and Eli went 18/22 for 277 yards, 3 tds, no INTs. Bradshaw had 95 yards on 28 carries in that game as well (so exciting! finally!). I lost that game 28-7. I have never been so happy to lose a game lol. In the next game, with the same tweaks, Lynch went for 52 yards on 19 carries, Turbin went for 26 yards on 8 carries, and Lumpkin, whoever the hell that is, went for 21 yards on 4 carries. If my math is correct, that is 99 yards on 31 carries. That's two weeks in a row with decent CPU rushing numbers against my very good 49ers D.

next game, I play Seattle, I leave pass reaction at 80 for both sides. Flynn goes 19/28 for 157 yards, no TDs, and 4 INTs. Honestly, at this point, I am just leaving it there for both sides until the pro's like Jarrod and SEC post their test results for it. I do feel like 80 is on the easy side, so it is reversed, but I don't mind because the stats are turning out fine and it looks realistic. it has more of a read and react feel in coverage than psychic route mirroring I was seeing at 0 setting. The CPU INT rating keeps their coverage tight.

So gere us what I have going right now in my Black Set/Slow Speed Challenge (again, trying to to blend the utlimate challenge from the black set on very fast speed, but playing it on slow speed for guys like me who like how the game animates on slow)

Speed Slow: Speed Threshold at 8 (got this from SECs thread)

QBA - 5 - 100
PB - 0 - 5
WRC - 40 - 75

BROTACK - 50 - 100
RB - 0 - 85
FUMBLES *- 25 - 50

PDRT - 80 - 80
INT - 40 - 70
PR - 0 - 75

RDRT - 0 - 100
BS - 0 - 65
TACK - 10 - 50

At this point, I am 4-2 in the season, and that 28-7 loss shows what a good team can do with these sliders. I'm happy with how the CPU is finally starting to run the ball. The only thing I still am waiting word on is the final call on pass reaction slider. I will probably just have to wait for Jarrod to get the game.
I have a test CC going to test out sliders and things. I just play the first regular season game over and over again with different tweaks. Been testing out Jarrod's BLUE set with no tweaks. Definitely plays different in CC mode than in play now.

I am seeing the CPU struggle to run ball and I was averaging like 17 yds/car with CJ2K, as I was able to bust out a few big ones easily.

So, I think I'll start-up my real CC using your sliders here with your tweaks to help aid in those areas.

What are you using for Special Teams? They seem to be playing differently in CC mode as well.

With FG Power at 60 in play now, I can hit 55 yarders consistently, yet in CC mode with Bironas, I couldn't even get it to the goal post with wind at my back from 52-53.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2012, 11:57 AM   #232
Be Good To One Another

The JareBear's Arena

OVR: 49

Yeah I am having special teams issues as well. CPU has missed quite a few in the 8 games I have played in CCM. I think I just plugged in someones settings from M12 but clearly that isnt the right idea.

I just squeezed in a game before I have to head to work and it definitely is more evidence to pass reaction time slider being reversed. I was up 24-7 against ARZ, thinking that sliiders had failed me again, and AZ has come back. its 24-23 right now my ball with 3 mins left. And they did it! AZ comes back at home and wins it 26-24. wow

For this game I went with the reversed pass reaction approach here is what I had plugged in

Slow Speed - Threshold 8

Skelton - 18/28/324yards/1TD/1INT
Floyd - 6 catches 159 yards 1 TD, he had two long ones, looked lke the same play on different drives, against cover 3, he was isolated with my #2 CB and just beat him straight up twice. The first one is what turned around the offense, at that point I was killinh AZ and Skelton looked skidddish, was frantic moving around the pocket and throwing balls that hit the ground, after that first big catch the AZ offense clicked and my guys got rattled. It was crazy seeing this transition throughout the course of the game
Wells - 19 carries - 40 yards, 1 TD, this is a little low, but they were down two scores most of the game, and his numbers at half were like 10 carries for 15 yards so when he did run the ball in the second half, it was more effective.

My stats

Smith 15/25/157- 2TD/2INt (one INT wasnt my fault, my backup TE dropped it and it was a weird drop where the ball spun in the air for some reason and the defender picked it off before it hit the ground, thats the play that also seemed to send my offense in a tailspin in the second hafl

Gore - 22 carries, 88 yards, 1 TD
Jacobs - 10 carries - 43 yards
LMJ - 4 carries - 13 yards

What a game. I am going to leave the pass coverage sliders reversed like I ahve them posted (below) and see if the CPU offense keeps attacking like AZ did in the second half.

Slow Speed/ 8 threshold

QBA - 5 - 100
PB - 0 - 5
WRC - 40 - 75

BROTACK - 50 - 100
RB - 0 - 85
FUMBLES *- 25 - 50

PDRT - 85 - 20
INT - 40 - 70
PR - 0 - 75

RDRT - 0 - 100
BS - 0 - 65
TACK - 10 - 50

Technically, assuming the pass reaction time slider is reversed, I don't have it quite the same as the black set. I believe user was at 35 originally, meaning it should be 65. I might try that out if more scrub QBs light me up this hard, but for the time being I just liked seeing the CPU offense explode on my finally.

OS Blog

The Tortured Mind Of A Rockies Fan. In Arenado I Trust.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »