Home

Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-01-2012, 06:46 PM   #2313
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by vrock627
playing on the black set i get no pass rush what so ever, and i have guys like Chandler Jones, Bruce Irvin, Kendall Langford, Von Miller, Pat Willis, Lance Briggs. am i doing something wrong when i rush the qb or should i mess with my sliders?
Yeah you are definitely doing something wrong.. You have to sprea your Dline or LBs out wide in every passing situation to get them off the edge or get a free release from somewhere.. You also need to mix in some man blitzes where you are bringing 5 or 6 to get some massive pressure here and there.. If you continue to struggle with these tips just lower the CPUs pass blocking down 10, 5 or 0...
Old 11-01-2012, 06:49 PM   #2314
Rookie

OVR: 1

I'm currently working off of your green set and have ran into a problem through six games. I fumble at least once a game, which is fine because it happens, but some games it's 3-5 times (Giants). Some games I run holding the protect ball button and I will still fumble. My real dilemma is I have forced 1 fumble in 6 games and if I'm not big hitting, I'm trying to strip. My lone force fumble was when I put the controller down in frustration and not only did they force a fumble, Webster returned it without my aid. Some games I'll allow the computer to make some tackles to see if they maybe force a few, but nope. Let me know what you think
Old 11-01-2012, 07:28 PM   #2315
Rookie

OVR: 0

Man i forgot to save Raiders franchise. Dangt was having too much fun! Gotta start over :

Rolling with Pats now lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-01-2012, 08:10 PM   #2316
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlavia28
I'm currently working off of your green set and have ran into a problem through six games. I fumble at least once a game, which is fine because it happens, but some games it's 3-5 times (Giants). Some games I run holding the protect ball button and I will still fumble. My real dilemma is I have forced 1 fumble in 6 games and if I'm not big hitting, I'm trying to strip. My lone force fumble was when I put the controller down in frustration and not only did they force a fumble, Webster returned it without my aid. Some games I'll allow the computer to make some tackles to see if they maybe force a few, but nope. Let me know what you think
Yeah I noticed alot of guys are having issues with the fumbles. Just lower the USER breaktackles to 45 and raise the fumbles to 30 if it continues to be an issue.

Lower the CPUs fumbles to 45 if you feel like they should be fumbling more.. I haven't forced alot of fumbles but I've forced a fair amount...
Old 11-01-2012, 08:13 PM   #2317
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by cammy3399
Man i forgot to save Raiders franchise. Dangt was having too much fun! Gotta start over :

Rolling with Pats now lol
Damn that sucks.. Well don't forget to save it this time.. Haha!
Old 11-01-2012, 08:36 PM   #2318
Banned

OVR: 0

Jarodd,

I am playing a franchise and after the 3rd season Tom Coughlin retires. The problem is when he retires the ratings of some of my players drop. JPP went from a 96 to an 83. Is this a glitch in the game?

Last edited by giants76; 11-01-2012 at 08:54 PM.
Old 11-01-2012, 09:11 PM   #2319
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by giants76
Jarodd,

I am playing a franchise and after the 3rd season Tom Coughlin retires. The problem is when he retires the ratings of some of my players drop. JPP went from a 96 to an 83. Is this a glitch in the game?
I don't know it's probably because of the change in scheme. I haven't gotten that far in my CCM to know..
Old 11-02-2012, 12:40 AM   #2320
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Okay made a few more tweaks to the front page.

On all 4 sets the I lowered USER breaktackles to 45, raised the USER fumbles to 30, Lowered the USER tackling to 45 and raised the USER rush reaction to 30.

I was getting alot of complaints about the fumbles and since I raised the CPUs tackling up on the higher sets I was started to see a few too many fumbles myself so I decided to raise the fumbles to 30 and lower the USER breaktackles to 45 to compensate and keep the total category at 75.. I lowered the USER tackling to 45 to match up with the USER breaktackles to keep the USER vs USER games on point for guys who play online..

On the Green set I lowered the CPUs breaktackles and lowered the CPUs tackling to 45.

On the Red set I lowered the CPUs tackling to 50 and lowered the CPUs breaktackles to 60.

On the Blue set I lowered the CPUs tackling to 55 and lowered the CPUs breaktackles to 75.

On the Black set I lowered the CPUs tackling to 60 and lowered the CPUs breaktackles to 90.

Since I lowered the USER tackling and breaktackles down to 45 I decided to drop the CPUs breaktackles and tackling down 5 points on each set to compensate..

Last edited by Jarodd21; 11-02-2012 at 01:16 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »