Home

Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 11-02-2012, 12:14 PM   #2329
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Good wins man.. Yeah just keep at it with the left stick and you'll get it down.. You should go into practice mode and lab with the left stick for a while.. Figure out all the angles you need to use for each throw... Who do you play next?
Thanks Jarodd. Took your advice and went into practice mode for a while. Man, i had no idea you could manipulate the receivers route to that extent. Defo still learning but it has made a big difference to my passing. Managed to put up 60pts in first game back (all sliders on black but with user accuracy at 5)
Old 11-02-2012, 01:24 PM   #2330
Just started!

Jerry Jones's Arena

OVR: 2

Jarodd21, first of all thanks for these sliders

I'm currently using them as commish in CCM with 4 other HUM controlled teams. One of my friends is the Eagles and he is having a few issues that I am not having. For Example, Desean Jackson has been hurt 3 times this year... broken ribs twice and now a broken collarbone... is this type of thing typical? He uses Deseaon a lot I believe.

I don't have very many dropped passes but the same guy is dropping passings constantly. He does not use directional passing and I told him I think that could be why... user catching is at 45 so I'm not sure why he is having a huge issue. Can you offer any input?
Old 11-02-2012, 02:08 PM   #2331
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelcitycobra
Thanks Jarodd. Took your advice and went into practice mode for a while. Man, i had no idea you could manipulate the receivers route to that extent. Defo still learning but it has made a big difference to my passing. Managed to put up 60pts in first game back (all sliders on black but with user accuracy at 5)
Damn 60? That probably was because it was the first game you played after tweaking it to the full black set.. Games usually play out like that in the first game. They should settle in for your next game.. If you continue to get better with the left stick go ahead and lower the accuracy some more.. 3 is the lowest you can go and still make all the throws... Keep me posted man.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-02-2012, 02:28 PM   #2332
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbackfan1998
thanks for the sliders. i just tarted playing madden 13 and am using the green set. do you use the right stick for tackling? everytime i try it either theres a delay and i miss the tackle by yards or the opposing ball carrier bounces off of it.
You have to use the tackle button(square on PS3) to make tackles. You'll be whiffing on a lot of tackles if you continue to use the right stick.. Only time you should use that is if you are trying to use the hitstick..
Old 11-02-2012, 02:35 PM   #2333
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry Jones
Jarodd21, first of all thanks for these sliders

I'm currently using them as commish in CCM with 4 other HUM controlled teams. One of my friends is the Eagles and he is having a few issues that I am not having. For Example, Desean Jackson has been hurt 3 times this year... broken ribs twice and now a broken collarbone... is this type of thing typical? He uses Deseaon a lot I believe.

I don't have very many dropped passes but the same guy is dropping passings constantly. He does not use directional passing and I told him I think that could be why... user catching is at 45 so I'm not sure why he is having a huge issue. Can you offer any input?
He's probably sending them across the middle a lot and they are dropping the passes because they a getting blasted. Jackson and Macklin aren't that great in traffic. .You won't see many wide open drops with the catching at 45 so I know he's sending them in traffic a lot..

I'm not sure why Jackson is getting hurt.It's probably the same issue with the drop passes. He's laying them out to dry across the middle a lot and they are getting punished. He should be using Jackson in space.

To me it sounds like he needs to get in the lab a little bit and work on some things. The bad thing about playing with other people is that everyone isn't always on the same level and you are going to get a few out the group who have issues all the time..

Which set are y'all using?
Old 11-02-2012, 02:53 PM   #2334
Just started!

Jerry Jones's Arena

Quote:
He's probably sending them across the middle a lot and they are dropping the passes because they a getting blasted. Jackson and Macklin aren't that great in traffic. .You won't see many wide open drops with the catching at 45 so I know he's sending them in traffic a lot..

I'm not sure why Jackson is getting hurt.It's probably the same issue with the drop passes. He's laying them out to dry across the middle a lot and they are getting punished. He should be using Jackson in space.

To me it sounds like he needs to get in the lab a little bit and work on some things. The bad thing about playing with other people is that everyone isn't always on the same level and you are going to get a few out the group who have issues all the time..

Green, with some tweaks because I've had to deal with some complaining and what not. I'm not having any of the isues they are having, except I throw a lot of picks. However, when I look at the replay, its very obvious that I deserved the pick because of forcing it.
Old 11-02-2012, 02:56 PM   #2335
Just started!

Jerry Jones's Arena

Quote:

I also forgot to mention that he tells me they drop passes over the middle that hit them right in the hands. No body hits them, they just drop it. This what He tells me, I haven't watched him play but that's what I'm hearing.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-02-2012, 03:07 PM   #2336
Just started!

Jerry Jones's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry Jones
I also forgot to mention that he tells me they drop passes over the middle that hit them right in the hands. No body hits them, they just drop it. This what He tells me, I haven't watched him play but that's what I'm hearing.

This is a response I got back "Interesting cause most of the drop passes I am seeing are them burning them on a fade or vertical route sometimes a quick slant, but drop the ball before ever being hit. Desean got hurt on curl route I believe, I very rarely throw over the middle except to Celek or to check down to RB for the very reason he states"

Jackson has got hurt in each of the games he came back from a prolonged injury... so I dunno. Thanks for the advice you've provided so far.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »