Home

Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 11-02-2012, 11:39 PM   #2345
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by AD.
Hey Jarrod. I've been using blue set and I've been have a really easy time Running football.. I'm of course Vikings and I just finished my 7th game and I rush for 210 yards and 4 TD's. I'm averaging about 150 to 200 yards. How can I fix this problem?
Raise the CPUs rush defense to the black set... Also did you plug in the updates?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-03-2012, 12:30 AM   #2346
Rookie

OVR: 0

Just had tough game. Went to OT and couldn't pull it out. D played great all game had tons of pressure and they couldn't run the ball at all. They had a nice drive in 4th Q and got them to OT and ended up winning game. Had a costly int Grounding on last drive that killed me. Fun game and sliders were perfect. Stats looked super good and only had 2 TOs (1 INT and 1 fumble). I get the Bucs next so shouldn't be too hard of a game. Would post stats but have OF game to play right now.
Old 11-03-2012, 12:41 AM   #2347
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by cammy3399
Just had tough game. Went to OT and couldn't pull it out. D played great all game had tons of pressure and they couldn't run the ball at all. They had a nice drive in 4th Q and got them to OT and ended up winning game. Had a costly int Grounding on last drive that killed me. Fun game and sliders were perfect. Stats looked super good and only had 2 TOs (1 INT and 1 fumble). I get the Bucs next so shouldn't be too hard of a game. Would post stats but have OF game to play right now.
Damn that was a tough loss man.. Sounds like you been improving a lot since you first started off with the set...
Old 11-03-2012, 01:41 AM   #2348
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Damn that was a tough loss man.. Sounds like you been improving a lot since you first started off with the set...
Yeah I've gotten alot better, can actually make reads and find holes now.
Old 11-03-2012, 06:34 AM   #2349
Rookie

Well just beat the Bucs 45-31 in the craziest game ever. Was down 17-0 at the 2 minute warning in the 2nd Q, they were kicking off and Cruz returned it for a TD then on a 3 n out we got to return the punt and Jernigan took it to the house. So 17-14 at half. We get the ball and Cruz strikes again making 21-17. Next drive JPP gets an INT and return that for a TD and then its 28-17. Then we come back and make another 3 n out then Jernigan takes another to the house! 35-17. Then Rolle comes up big with a pick to make it 42-17. Then they scored on the next 2 drives to make it 42-31. We ended up winning the game without an offensive TD. Super fun game, was on D for almost the whole time.
Old 11-03-2012, 12:49 PM   #2350
Rookie

Hey jarodd,

It still doesn't seem like auto subs work on an offline career. Im using the 80/84 setting for running backs. Thoughts?
Old 11-03-2012, 01:14 PM   #2351
Rookie

dream9357's Arena

OVR: 1

Just finish the last game of the 2012 season vs the panthers I did not change anything since last game. I won 31-24. Cam Newton did not pass that great. I was able to stop the run in the 2nd half. I'm 12-4 now and got a bye week in the wild card round and now sim it and its [email protected], rematch from last year division round. Good Match ups to look for:

DIVISIONAL
[email protected](2010 playoff rematch)
[email protected]
[email protected](2011 playoff rematch)

WILD CARD:
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

And have you made any uptates on your red sliders set haven't looked yet
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-03-2012, 01:27 PM   #2352
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
When running the ball you can't get the handoff and crash directly into the line right away. You have to be patient and pay attention to the flow of the blocks and cut it back to the hole you see open up.. Check the replays off all your running plays to review the mistakes you are making and see if you should have cut it back to a different hole but you made the wrong move when you got the handoff. . Make sure you have auto sprint off because it's best to have full control of the runner. If you continue to struggle lower the CPUs rushing and the CPUs rush defense to the green set..

Also make sure you are keeping up witb the updates on the front page. I madea few changes to the CPUs rushing and rush defense last night. I also tweaked the USER rushing due to the fumbling issue. Tweaked the USER rush defense some too..
Right, I did some research before posting here, i'm not crashing into the line. I just found no way to wait and be patient, when I tried, I was always met in the backfield by someone. I have auto sprint off. Also, how do people typically play running back on Madden 2013? Do they juke left and right or spin or stiff arm when being met by a defender? Or just let the computer attempt to break a tackle? Typically when I would see a hole, I would try to fast juke left or right, but it would do that damn SLOW juke and I would just get annihilated by a defensive linemen shedding a block or a linebacker filling the gap, how do you fast juke to right or left?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »