Home

Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-04-2012, 01:27 AM   #2393
Hall Of Fame
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,562
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Updates coming in a little bit so stay tuned...
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 02:08 AM   #2394
Hall Of Fame
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,562
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Here are the updates I made to the front page..

On all 4 sets I lowered the USER INTs to 30 and raised the USER pass reaction to 45.

I was still seeing a few too many INTs from the USERs so I decided to dropt he USER INTs to 30. Raised the pass reaction to 45 to compensate..

On the Green set I Raised the CPUs pass reaction to 45, lowered the CPUs runblocking to 30 and blockshedding to 30..

On the Red set I raised the CPUs pass blocking to 10, lowered the CPUs runblocking and blockshedding to 40.

On the Blue set I raised the CPUs pass blocking to 20, lowered the CPUs runblocking and blockshedding to 50.

On the Black set I raised the CPUs pass blocking to 30, and lowered the CPU runblocking and blockshedding to 60..

I decided to raise the CPUs pass blocking up some more on the red, blue, and black set. The CPUs has been giving up too many sacks in the games I been seeing on here and in my games. Raising the pass blocking should help there passing out. You still have the option to keep the CPUs pass blocking as low as 0 if you aren't having any issues. These tweaks are for the guys who are getting way too many sacks..

I also decided to lower the CPUs runblocking and blockshedding down 5 points. The USER rushing has gotten a little tougher since raising the CPUs tackling on the higher sets so I felt there blockshedding could come down 5 points and there was still a few guys struggling to run the ball on the green set so lowering the blockshedding on that set should help out those guys. The CPU has been running the ball great so dropping the runblocking 5 points should help out alot of guys who are having issues stopping the run.
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 09:51 AM   #2395
Rookie
 
greed8819's Arena
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: May 2006
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Here are the updates I made to the front page..

On all 4 sets I lowered the USER INTs to 30 and raised the USER pass reaction to 45.

I was still seeing a few too many INTs from the USERs so I decided to dropt he USER INTs to 30. Raised the pass reaction to 45 to compensate..

On the Green set I Raised the CPUs pass reaction to 45, lowered the CPUs runblocking to 30 and blockshedding to 30..
On the Red set I raised the CPUs pass blocking to 10, lowered the CPUs runblocking and blockshedding to 40.

On the Blue set I raised the CPUs pass blocking to 20, lowered the CPUs runblocking and blockshedding to 50.

On the Black set I raised the CPUs pass blocking to 30, and lowered the CPU runblocking and blockshedding to 60..

I decided to raise the CPUs pass blocking up some more on the red, blue, and black set. The CPUs has been giving up too many sacks in the games I been seeing on here and in my games. Raising the pass blocking should help there passing out. You still have the option to keep the CPUs pass blocking as low as 0 if you aren't having any issues. These tweaks are for the guys who are getting way too many sacks..

I also decided to lower the CPUs runblocking and blockshedding down 5 points. The USER rushing has gotten a little tougher since raising the CPUs tackling on the higher sets so I felt there blockshedding could come down 5 points and there was still a few guys struggling to run the ball on the green set so lowering the blockshedding on that set should help out those guys. The CPU has been running the ball great so dropping the runblocking 5 points should help out alot of guys who are having issues stopping the run.
Yeah these play great for the blue I use, I think the CPU rushing needed to be toned down a bit too. I always used the 30 int 45 pass awar from your first release. I did notice that with the CPU pass blocking at 20 my sacks have dropped to around 4-6 a game, and not the crazy 8-10 I was getting.... but the CPU is completing around 80% of there throws. Not a huge issue but Russell Wilson just torched me 548, 5 TD's and was 28 for 32 lol lol. Just thought I would give ya some early feedback, Thanks for all your hard work Jarodd.
greed8819 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-04-2012, 11:30 AM   #2396
Hall Of Fame
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,562
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by greed8819
Yeah these play great for the blue I use, I think the CPU rushing needed to be toned down a bit too. I always used the 30 int 45 pass awar from your first release. I did notice that with the CPU pass blocking at 20 my sacks have dropped to around 4-6 a game, and not the crazy 8-10 I was getting.... but the CPU is completing around 80% of there throws. Not a huge issue but Russell Wilson just torched me 548, 5 TD's and was 28 for 32 lol lol. Just thought I would give ya some early feedback, Thanks for all your hard work Jarodd.
Yeah I just wanted to slowly test the INT slider and now I'm finally at 30. Hopefully this is the spot where the CPUs passing is officially on point..

4-6 sacks is still way too much.. Raise there pass blocking to the black set(30) if you continue to get that many sacks per game at 20.

Damn R.Wilson went crazy on you. Haha! Hopefully that isn't the case in every game..
Thanks for the feedback and keep me posted man..

Last edited by Jarodd21; 11-04-2012 at 12:10 PM.
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 11:40 AM   #2397
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2012
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Just a bit of feedback after first game with new updates.

I started my CCM over from scratch - my stats had gotten unrealistic in previous CCM. I had been playing 8 minute quarters, no accelerated clock. On the black set, Osweiller was on course to set a new passing yard record in his rookie season. Worked out i was averaging 46 pass plays per game and 19 runs (not completely unrealistic) However, too many of my scores were creeping into the 65-45, 52-45 ranges. TD to INT ration was about right.

Gone with 7 minutes in new CCM, no accelerated clock. Think that should be about right. Plugged in sliders in pre-season game and then supersimmed. Can't stand pre-season! That seemed to bed in new slider set.

Won vs Eagles 35-24 in first game. Close most of the game but pulled away at end. Previously i had been having games with 3-8 sacks. With new slider set i managed just two. One of these was Vick running into own offensive lineman as pocket collapsed. More realistic but i should point out that i didn't see any of the DL get off a block in the entire game. Once engaged it was a done deal with CPU pass blocking at 30. Even usering my LE, i couldn't get off the block (although Irvin my LE isn't strong) Pass blocking definitely helping CPU passing though.

* Just as a side note, i left pass reaction and INT on old set. I'm usually around NFL average if not lower, despite having Haden and Peterson (trade) at CB. I am considering helping out the CPU rushing mor though. I'm always number 1 against the run and never really struggle with that.

Last edited by steelcitycobra; 11-04-2012 at 11:50 AM.
steelcitycobra is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 11:53 AM   #2398
Hall Of Fame
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,562
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelcitycobra
Just a bit of feedback after first game with new updates.

I started my CCM over from scratch - my stats had gotten unrealistic in previous CCM. I had been playing 8 minute quarters, no accelerated clock. On the black set, Osweiller was on course to set a new passing yard record in his rookie season. Worked out i was averaging 46 pass plays per game and 19 runs (not completely unrealistic) However, too many of my scores were creeping into the 65-45, 52-45 ranges. TD to INT ration was about right.

Gone with 7 minutes in new CCM, no accelerated clock. Think that should be about right. Plugged in sliders in pre-season games and then supersimmed. Can't stand pre-season! That seemed to bed in new slider set.

Won vs Eagles 35-24 in first game. Close most of the game but pulled away at end. Previously i had been having games with 3-8 sacks. In this one i managed just two. One of these was Vick running into own offensive lineman as pocket collapsed. More realistic but i should point out that i didn't see any of the DL get off a block in the entire game. Once engaged it was a done deal with CPU pass blocking at 30. Even usering my LE, i couldn't get off the block (although Irvin my LE isn't strong) Pass blocking definitely helping CPU passing though.
You should really consider playing with 12 minutes with the accelerated clock at 11. It brings a realistic challenge to the game where you have to be quick to read the defense and make adjustments at the line. No accelerated clock gives you way too much time to audible and hot route at the line of scrimmage. ..

Yeah having the pass blocking at 30 should balance things out stat wise. It's just wasn't realistic to be getting that many sacks per game.. Lowering the USER INTs to 30 should help them get the ball off quicker too..

Yeah the INT slider affects there passing game a lot. At 35 QBs would hold on to the ball longer then they should which resulted in a sack or a late throw where they had a WR running open before that.. It's not just about the INTs. It's trying to get them to be a legit threat in the passing game. If the INTs at 35 was working for you just leave it but if you start noticing the CPUs passing is lacking agaisnt you that's the mean reason why.

Where are you at with the USER accuracy now?

Last edited by Jarodd21; 11-04-2012 at 12:17 PM.
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 12:47 PM   #2399
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2012
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
You should really consider playing with 12 minutes with the accelerated clock at 11. It brings a realistic challenge to the game where you have to be quick to read the defense and make adjustments at the line. No accelerated clock gives you way too much time to audible and hot route at the line of scrimmage. ..

Yeah having the pass blocking at 30 should balance things out stat wise. It's just wasn't realistic to be getting that many sacks per game.. Lowering the USER INTs to 30 should help them get the ball off quicker too..

Yeah the INT slider affects there passing game a lot. At 35 QBs would hold on to the ball longer then they should which resulted in a sack or a late throw where they had a WR running open before that.. It's not just about the INTs. It's trying to get them to be a legit threat in the passing game. If the INTs at 35 was working for you just leave it but if you start noticing the CPUs passing is lacking agaisnt you that's the mean reason why.

Where are you at with the USER accuracy now?
I've set the user accuracy at 4. While i was posting big numbers (and high scores) i'm still only completing 65% of passes - about right with a rookie QB? Stick starting to feel a little more natural. Now picking up 7-8 yards on drags for example, where i used to only get 5-6. That alone makes a big difference to play calling and moving the chains. Starting to look at fades and streaks that were never really a big part of my offense "pre-stick."

I actually quite like the reading the defence, making adjustments at the line. Somehow making that too rushed might take some of the fun out of it for me. Peyton and Brady "never snap into a bad D" so why should i haha. The game is still challenging for me at the moment and i'm still turning the ball over, even without being rushed at the line when i see something i don't like. Maybe thats something i'll try in the future. Thanks Jarodd.
steelcitycobra is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 01:03 PM   #2400
Hall Of Fame
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,562
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelcitycobra
I've set the user accuracy at 4. While i was posting big numbers (and high scores) i'm still only completing 65% of passe - about right with a rookie QB? Stick starting to feel a little more natural. Now picking up 7-8 yards on drags for example, where i used to only get 5-6. That alone makes a big difference to play calling and moving the chains. Starting to look at fades and streaks that were never really a big part of my offense "pre-stick."

I actually quite like the reading the defence, making adjustments at the line. Somehow making that too rushed might take some of the fun out of it for me. Peyton and Brady "never snap into a bad D" so why should i haha. The game is still challenging for me at the moment and i'm still turning the ball over, even without being rushed at the line when i see something i don't like. Maybe thats something i'll try in the future. Thanks Jarodd.
Yeah you can make a lot ofdifferent throws with that stick man.. It gets tough once you get to 3 with the accuracy. You have to be on point with how you angle it or else you will struggle. .

Yeah but they don't get that huge amount of time to make adjustments unless they are running no huddle which you could do with my setup if you wanted more time to adjust something . If they huddle up and call a play they only have about 10-12 seconds or less to make quick adjustments and snap the ball. They're just able to read the defenses quick and make adjustments on the fly. Half of the time they are just throwing the defense off and they aren't adjusting anything. No runoff at all just gives you way too much time though. You should at least play with 13-14 seconds or something. .That's plenty of time to make adjustments. I'm thinking about testing out 10 seconds because I'm already use to making my quick adjustments at 11 seconds..
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:57 AM.

Top -