Home

Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-04-2012, 03:12 PM   #2409
Rookie

hitmanwa's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Sliders still working well other than fumbles, I'm adjusting this the next game. I'm averaging 3/game and 1-2 a game with Foster and another with at least 1 WR, usually Owens.

Running is better, just trying to read the line better. Do you use the stick to help with cuts?
Old 11-04-2012, 03:16 PM   #2410
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by dream9357
I want to throw the ball deep but 99.99% of that they get picked off instead of batting it down.
That's weird because every deep ball I throw down the field isn't always picked and this is with the INTs at 85.. Are you giving your WRs a fighting chance when you throw it deep? If it's going directly into the defenders hands it should be picked off.. The only time you really should throw it deep is if your guy has a step on the defender or if you have a tall WR who can go up and get it in coverage.. I would like to see some clips of these deep passes you are throwing. I'm pretty sure you shouldn't even be throwing some of them..
Old 11-04-2012, 03:18 PM   #2411
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitmanwa
Sliders still working well other than fumbles, I'm adjusting this the next game. I'm averaging 3/game and 1-2 a game with Foster and another with at least 1 WR, usually Owens.

Running is better, just trying to read the line better. Do you use the stick to help with cuts?
Is this with the USER fumbles now being at 30? I also lowered the CPUs tackling to the 45 on the green set if you haven't seen the latest updates. It's all on the front page..

Yeah I use the analog stick to make all my moves when running inside..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-04-2012, 03:19 PM   #2412
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by thomashowe87
whats the best injury slider?

I am really looking for realism with franchise injuries. I mean compared to the real thing every franchise is banged up and the next man steps up but with injuries at 50 you juts dont get that.

Any one got any realistic setting for getting more injuries?

Thanks
Just raise the injuries to 55 and see if the injuries pick up for you..
Old 11-04-2012, 03:23 PM   #2413
Rookie

dream9357's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
That's weird because every deep ball I throw down the field isn't always picked and this is with the INTs at 85.. Are you giving your WRs a fighting chance when you throw it deep? If it's going directly into the defenders hands it should be picked off.. The only time you really should throw it deep is if your guy has a step on the defender or if you have a tall WR who can go up and get it in coverage.. I would like to see some clips of these deep passes you are throwing. I'm pretty sure you shouldn't even be throwing some of them..
Im a gambler i just throw it deep to see if they could make a play, i dont user thew wrs
Old 11-04-2012, 03:24 PM   #2414
Pro

HadlerT's Arena

OVR: 25

I'm running a CCM with the Jets

Mark Sanchez - 16-32, 136 yards, no TDs an a pick
Shonn Greene - 22 ATT, 75 yards and a TD
Santonio Holmes - 8 catches, 88 yards

(cpu)
Ryan Fitzpatrick - 22-43, 284 yards, 2 TDs, 1 INT
Fred Jackson - 13 ATT, 66 Yards, 1 TD
CJ Spiller - 4 ATT 43 yards, 1 TD
Steve Johnson - 6 catches, 123 yards, 2 TDs

Pretty good stats. I will post more.

Last edited by HadlerT; 11-04-2012 at 03:27 PM.
Old 11-04-2012, 03:29 PM   #2415
Rookie

dream9357's Arena

OVR: 1

Im going to try out the Green Set and i will post the stats of that game, im in year 2 in the preseason. I will be putting them in the boxscore generator ok
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-04-2012, 03:29 PM   #2416
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by dream9357
Im a gambler i just throw it deep to see if they could make a play, i dont user thew wrs
I don't USER catch all the time myself but you have to know when to throw it deep and you definitely have to pay attention to the WR you are throwing it too. If he's a small WR with no jumping ability you can't expect him to win any battles down the field if he's covered. If you are throwing it to a fast WR you have to make sure he has a good step on the defenders and you have to be on time with the pass. You can't be late with the throw and give the defenders time to catch up to the pass.. It's all about strategy man..

Last edited by Jarodd21; 11-04-2012 at 03:33 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »