Home

Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-04-2012, 07:17 PM   #2417
Rookie
 
JagsFan58's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2012
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Hey guys i have a question and hopefully you can help. I like these sets, im using the blue set but i have a problem, the teams i play against always keep running the ball and never passes it on me. For example, i played against both the bears and patriots and they ran the ball on me non stop and really got no where. So my question is if there is a slider i can adjust to where the cpu will pass more against me cause the running is getting boring, especially when brady only throws 19 times against me and im playing with 15 minute quarters
JagsFan58 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 08:32 PM   #2418
Rookie
 
dream9357's Arena
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: Aug 2012
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Just finish the game against the 49ers and it was realistic. I think i might stick with the Green set. Here are the stats:
New Orleans Saints at San Francisco 49ers
Jan 1, 1ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
New Orleans Saints (1-0)533314
San Francisco 49ers (0-1)030811
Team Stats Comparison
NORSFO
Total Offense341237
Rushing Yards112125
Passing Yards22912
First Downs1010
Punt Return Yards4925
Kick Return Yards4925
Total Yards400272
Turnovers1(-1)0(+1)
3rd Down Converstion9-19(47%)7-16(43%)
4th Down Conversion0-01-1(100%)
2-Point Conversion0-01-1(100%)
Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals0-41-0
Penalties2-152-11
Posession Time33:4326:17
New Orleans Saints
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
D.Brees3-95000
C.Daniel16-2918400
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
P.Thomas14382.70
D.Sproles6223.50
C.Ivory6244.00
T.Cadet5122.40
M.Ingram111.00
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
N.Toon55010.00
J.Graham57114.20
P.Thomas34816.00
D.Walker33411.30
D.Sproles22211.00
S.Ford199.00
BLOCKINGPANCAKESACK
E.Olsen20
J.Evans10
D.Walker10
P.Thomas01
San Francisco 49ers
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
A.Smith3-42400
C.Kaepernick13-2110011
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
B.Jacobs 211044.90
F.Gore720.20
J.Ringer 2189.00
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
B.Wilson34615,30
M.Manningham22110.50
A.Jenkins2136.50
B.Miller242.00
B.Jacobs2-9-4.50
J>Ringer11515.01
V.Davis177.00
BLOCKINGPANCAKESACK
A.Boone10
M.Lubpati11
J.Staley01

Last edited by dream9357; 11-04-2012 at 10:19 PM.
dream9357 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 10:09 PM   #2419
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jun 2011
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

i think it has something to do with pass rush being at 0, but ive never been able to get by a pass blocker to apply pressure. the only way i ever get pressure is when a guy gets by unblocked, which is very rare. what am i doing wrong?
vrock627 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 10:24 PM   #2420
MVP
 
OVR: 6
Join Date: Mar 2006
Blog Entries: 1
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

I've found that with this slider set (and a general trend in all madden in general) is that the only way to get a consistent pass rush is to not use any moves at all.

Only way I get a good, non blitz pass rush is by "turbo" moving with my linemen. Basically just engage with the lineman then try to disengage from the o-lineman by moving ur left stick to the left or right then hitting turbo to run by him.

Anytime I've tried using power or finesse moves with this slider set my player gets put on his ***.
Helios12787 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 12:30 AM   #2421
Hall Of Fame
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,562
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by JagsFan58
Hey guys i have a question and hopefully you can help. I like these sets, im using the blue set but i have a problem, the teams i play against always keep running the ball and never passes it on me. For example, i played against both the bears and patriots and they ran the ball on me non stop and really got no where. So my question is if there is a slider i can adjust to where the cpu will pass more against me cause the running is getting boring, especially when brady only throws 19 times against me and im playing with 15 minute quarters
I don't know what to do about the playcalling. Some guys say they are using another controller and giving teams a different playbook that makes them pass more like pass balanced and other playbooks. I think there's a thread for it. You might want to check that out..
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-05-2012, 12:34 AM   #2422
Hall Of Fame
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,562
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by dream9357
Just finish the game against the 49ers and it was realistic. I think i might stick with the Green set. Here are the stats:
New Orleans Saints at San Francisco 49ers
Jan 1, 1ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
New Orleans Saints (1-0)533314
San Francisco 49ers (0-1)030811
Team Stats Comparison
NORSFO
Total Offense341237
Rushing Yards112125
Passing Yards22912
First Downs1010
Punt Return Yards4925
Kick Return Yards4925
Total Yards400272
Turnovers1(-1)0(+1)
3rd Down Converstion9-19(47%)7-16(43%)
4th Down Conversion0-01-1(100%)
2-Point Conversion0-01-1(100%)
Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals0-41-0
Penalties2-152-11
Posession Time33:4326:17
New Orleans Saints
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
D.Brees3-95000
C.Daniel16-2918400
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
P.Thomas14382.70
D.Sproles6223.50
C.Ivory6244.00
T.Cadet5122.40
M.Ingram111.00
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
N.Toon55010.00
J.Graham57114.20
P.Thomas34816.00
D.Walker33411.30
D.Sproles22211.00
S.Ford199.00
BLOCKINGPANCAKESACK
E.Olsen20
J.Evans10
D.Walker10
P.Thomas01
San Francisco 49ers
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
A.Smith3-42400
C.Kaepernick13-2110011
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
B.Jacobs 211044.90
F.Gore720.20
J.Ringer 2189.00
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
B.Wilson34615,30
M.Manningham22110.50
A.Jenkins2136.50
B.Miller242.00
B.Jacobs2-9-4.50
J>Ringer11515.01
V.Davis177.00
BLOCKINGPANCAKESACK
A.Boone10
M.Lubpati11
J.Staley01

Yeah this definitely is the set you need to work with.. Keep me posted..
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 12:37 AM   #2423
Hall Of Fame
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,562
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by vrock627
i think it has something to do with pass rush being at 0, but ive never been able to get by a pass blocker to apply pressure. the only way i ever get pressure is when a guy gets by unblocked, which is very rare. what am i doing wrong?
You have to spread you Dline or LBs out wide on every passing situation. The CPUs pass blocking is a little overpowered on All-Madden so you have to be creative like this in order to get pressure by spreading your Dline out wide to get you DEs off the edge quickly or mix in some man blitzes here and there.. Keep the CPUs pass blocking at 0 until you start getting better at bringing pressure..
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 12:39 AM   #2424
Hall Of Fame
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,562
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helios12787
I've found that with this slider set (and a general trend in all madden in general) is that the only way to get a consistent pass rush is to not use any moves at all.

Only way I get a good, non blitz pass rush is by "turbo" moving with my linemen. Basically just engage with the lineman then try to disengage from the o-lineman by moving ur left stick to the left or right then hitting turbo to run by him.

Anytime I've tried using power or finesse moves with this slider set my player gets put on his ***.
Yeah I'm not good at controlling a Dlineman myself. I usually get tossed around myself.. Haha! I let my Dlineman do there thing and control the safety or LB.
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:14 AM.

Top -