Home

Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-05-2012, 12:46 AM   #2425
Rookie
 
dream9357's Arena
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: Aug 2012
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

When i threw it deep the 49ers dont try picking it off they try batting it down
dream9357 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-05-2012, 01:30 AM   #2426
Hall Of Fame
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,562
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by dream9357
When i threw it deep the 49ers dont try picking it off they try batting it down
Well that's what you wanted. You still have to get your timing down when throwing it deep..
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 02:26 AM   #2427
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jul 2010
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Okay so I'm just absolutly dominating every game in the pass. Due to the fact the every time i audible the D will go into a press coverage. I'm not sure why but EVERYTIME i audible plays they'll play press coverage and i can exploit it so easily. What shoud I do?
cammy3399 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 07:07 AM   #2428
Rookie
 
greed8819's Arena
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: May 2006
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitmanwa
Sliders still working well other than fumbles, I'm adjusting this the next game. I'm averaging 3/game and 1-2 a game with Foster and another with at least 1 WR, usually Owens.

Running is better, just trying to read the line better. Do you use the stick to help with cuts?
Yeah I feel the same way, had 4 last game. I think 25 is better than 30... I was using that for a while and I was loosing a few here and there, but 4 in one game is a bit much. I am going to keep it on 30 and see how it plays out for a while.
greed8819 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 08:22 AM   #2429
Hall Of Fame
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,562
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by cammy3399
Okay so I'm just absolutly dominating every game in the pass. Due to the fact the every time i audible the D will go into a press coverage. I'm not sure why but EVERYTIME i audible plays they'll play press coverage and i can exploit it so easily. What shoud I do?
You are using rhe green set right? You can move the CPUs pass defense to the red ser and lower the USER to the red set so they can play better coverage against you. Either do that or don't audible to a pass anymore if you are originally coming out to run the ball.. Audible to a different run instead. .
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 08:51 AM   #2430
Hall Of Fame
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,562
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by greed8819
Yeah I feel the same way, had 4 last game. I think 25 is better than 30... I was using that for a while and I was loosing a few here and there, but 4 in one game is a bit much. I am going to keep it on 30 and see how it plays out for a while.
25 can't be better then 30 man.. Haha! That was probably just one bad game which can happen..
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 09:19 AM   #2431
Rookie
 
greed8819's Arena
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: May 2006
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
25 can't be better then 30 man.. Haha! That was probably just one bad game which can happen..
Yeah my bad ment 35.... Might just have been one game deal cause I have not dropped the rock in 2 straight, hope I just didn't jinx myself lol lol.
greed8819 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-05-2012, 10:12 AM   #2432
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jul 2010
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
You are using rhe green set right? You can move the CPUs pass defense to the red ser and lower the USER to the red set so they can play better coverage against you. Either do that or don't audible to a pass anymore if you are originally coming out to run the ball.. Audible to a different run instead. .
Ahh ill probably change sets. Because i audible and hot route a ton in an average game. Would be hard to adjust.
cammy3399 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:07 AM.

Top -