Home

Old 11-05-2012, 10:45 PM   #2441
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Okay made a few more updates to the front page..

Lowered the Accelerated clock to 10.

You still have plenty of time to read the defense and make your adjustments at the line of scrimmage. You shouldn't have alot of time to make a bunch of audibles and hot routes at the line of scrimmage. Not realistic at all and this bring an extra challenge to the game which forces you to use the play you called in the huddle most of the time unless you are quick with your reads. I still have plenty of time to make my adjustments when I need to so this shouldn't be an issue for others...

On all 4 sets I lowered the CPUs fumbles to 45..

I decided to lower the CPUs fumbles to 45.. There was a lot of complaints about the CPU not fumbling the ball. After a while I started to notice I wasn't getting many forced fumbles myself after playing a lot of games. Most of the forced fumbles I was getting was strip sacks on the QB. I didn't force many against the skill players(RBs and WRs).

On the Green set I raised the CPUs catching to 50..

On the Red set I raised the CPUs catching to 65.

On the Blue set I raised the CPUs catching to 80.

On the Black set I raised the CPUs catching to 95.

I decided to raise the CPUs catching up 5 points on all 4 sets. I still wasn't satisfied with the CPUs passing even after raising there pass blocking and lowering the USER INTs. It was ok but I still felt like it needed one more tweak from some where so instead of going crazy with raising there pass blocking some more I decided to raise there catching.. The few games I played with the tweaks I was getting torched pretty good with the pass so hopefully I don't have to make any more tweaks to get the CPUs passing going.

Last edited by Jarodd21; 11-05-2012 at 10:54 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-05-2012, 11:44 PM   #2442
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
I'm at 10 with it now.. I'll officially change that later on.. Have you moved up to the next set yet with the USER passing and CPUs pass defense? Which set were you using anyway I forgot?
Was using Green. About to use red set right now.
Old 11-06-2012, 12:14 AM   #2443
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by cammy3399
Was using Green. About to use red set right now.
Are you going to use the full Red set or just the passing settings?
Old 11-06-2012, 12:29 AM   #2444
Rookie

hitmanwa's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Is this with the USER fumbles now being at 30? I also lowered the CPUs tackling to the 45 on the green set if you haven't seen the latest updates. It's all on the front page..

Yeah I use the analog stick to make all my moves when running inside..
Yes, that was at 30 and tackling at 45. I moved fumbles to 33 and it seems to be a lot better. 1/game maybe. Need a few more games to see any sort of trend though.
Old 11-06-2012, 12:37 AM   #2445
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitmanwa
Yes, that was at 30 and tackling at 45. I moved fumbles to 33 and it seems to be a lot better. 1/game maybe. Need a few more games to see any sort of trend though.
How many games did you play with the fumbles at 30? I've only fumbled one in all the games I been testing so far. When you moved the fumbles to 33 did you lower the USER tackling to 42? You have to keep each of the 4 categories at 75 or under or else it affects the overall gameplay of the sliders..

Last edited by Jarodd21; 11-06-2012 at 12:39 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-06-2012, 12:48 AM   #2446
Rookie

Quote:
Are you going to use the full Red set or just the passing settings?
Well tried the whole red set and i was staying with them all first half except for last 2 minutes. Threw 3 picks in last 2 minutes of 1st half and they scored 13 points off those picks. I could run the ball at all, but i was able to stop theyre O all half.
Old 11-06-2012, 12:51 AM   #2447
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by cammy3399
Well tried the whole red set and i was staying with them all first half except for last 2 minutes. Threw 3 picks in last 2 minutes of 1st half and they scored 13 points off those picks. I could run the ball at all, but i was able to stop theyre O all half.
Make sure you get a couple of games in so you can get a bigger sample size.. I never really put too much stock into the first game aft tweaking the sliders. .
Old 11-06-2012, 01:01 AM   #2448
Rookie

Quote:
Make sure you get a couple of games in so you can get a bigger sample size.. I never really put too much stock into the first game aft tweaking the sliders. .
Yeah, going to stick with sliders. Just dropped game because I've decided to roll with the steelers.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »