Home

Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 08-27-2012, 01:53 PM   #241
Pro

T1TRAPTOR's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

That's stupid though... a large majority of people play offline.. They should work on a patch quickly..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2012, 01:55 PM   #242
Rookie

CrimsionXBL's Arena

OVR: 2

The hardest thing to get over in my personal CC (with 2 other users) is how bad some running backs can play and it gets frustrating. We have a user who is the Redskins and he is 10-0 at the moment. We have been getting close games and one of our users just lost to the Texans. In his loss Foster was able to run for 56 yards on 30 attempts. Our Redskins owner just defeated the Eagles by 3, we have had close games but in this particular game McCoy was dominated by his defense. LeSean was able to gain 35 yards on 17 carries. We feel like we have tweaked these sliders to the point where the games are still loseable, but teams make themselves one dimensional when they cannot run the ball and that's the games biggest problem. I'm hoping someone can find a balance to where these backs can be gaining 80ish yards at the least in a game.
Old 08-27-2012, 01:57 PM   #243
Senior Circuit

KingV2k3's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Wow.. SMH...
I haven't even gotten my copy yet and I'm truly P.O.'d already...

Sim stats are a mess, CPU can't pass and runs TOO much and now this...

At least when we had editing and 32 team control we could tweak this stuff ourselves...

Oh, providing we're playing online...because now the sliders don't work otherwise...
Old 08-27-2012, 01:57 PM   #244
Pro

T1TRAPTOR's Arena

OVR: 4

Josh looman posted this after the previous post "Just to be clear...tuning means changing the number of scouting points you get every week, etc.. It does not mean bug fixes."
Old 08-27-2012, 02:02 PM   #245
Rookie

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by T1TRAPTOR
Josh looman posted this after the previous post "Just to be clear...tuning means changing the number of scouting points you get every week, etc.. It does not mean bug fixes."
Ugh, im still holding out hope that sliders are better in Online CCM. I was told changing player schemes work in online so who knows. I trust ppl here more than looman lol.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2012, 02:05 PM   #246
All Star

Gosens6's Arena

OVR: 26

I was wondering why I was getting much more of a challenge on my online CCM.

I was playing default All-Pro as the Steelers, I lost to the Broncos 24-17, Manning passed for 245 Yards and 3 TD's against me.

Their rushing game was still sub par but I attribute that to the Steelers good run D.

Wow
Old 08-27-2012, 02:05 PM   #247
Rookie

OVR: 1

I'm playing on the green set because all pro isn't a challenge but all madden is usually very difficult for me. My qb is 0-9, my receivers have dropped FIVE passes. It's the first quarter! The usual amount of drops in a game for a team is one or two, three being very high. Maybe better catching, lower qb accuracy? I'm going to give it a try.
Old 08-27-2012, 02:08 PM   #248
Rookie

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gosens6
I was wondering why I was getting much more of a challenge on my online CCM.

I was playing default All-Pro as the Steelers, I lost to the Broncos 24-17, Manning passed for 245 Yards and 3 TD's against me.

Their rushing game was still sub par but I attribute that to the Steelers good run D.

Wow
Well at least its good news, more evidence that at least 1 CCM works

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »