Home

Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-07-2012, 12:21 AM   #2481
Rookie
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: Aug 2010
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21

Thanks, wanted to share the info for a wacky game I just had in my offline Colts ccm. The single game passing yards and rushing yards were both broken in this game. I haven’t thrown 5 ints in a long time, so it was pretty embarrassing. Though I commonly give up 200 yds rushing, this was the most against me ever in 4 or 5 years of playing Madden.



Indianapolis Colts at Jacksonville Jaguars
Nov 6, 20121ST2ND3RD4THOTSCORE
Indianapolis Colts (4-1)77721042
Jacksonville Jaguars (4-1)713157648
Team Stats Comparison

INDJAC
Total Offense624532
Rushing Yards5362
Passing Yards619170
First Downs1919
Punt Return Yards90
Kick Return Yards19551
Total Yards828583
Turnovers62
3rd Down Converstion53
4th Down Conversion10
2-Point Conversion01
Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals5-00-1
Penalties510
Posession Time17:3421:16
Indianapolis Colts
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
A. Luck37/5262555
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
D. Brown451.31
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
C. Fleener1424217.34
R. Wayne1013413.40
R. Moss918921.01
A. Collie35317.70
D. Brown177.00
Jacksonville Jaguars
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
B. Gabbert14/2517511
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
M. Jones-Drew2832411.63
B. Gabbert5346.,80
G. Jones144.00
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
M. Lewis67312.21
J. Blackmon34515.00
C. Boykin22512.50
G. Jones188.00
M. Jones-Drew11313.00
L. Robinson11111.00




But about the sliders, I wasn’t really happy with the gameplay on default all-madden so I decided to give your sliders a try. I tried a mix of the black and blue sets and then all blue but was getting creamed. So for now I’ve gone back to default and made a couple of adjustments to areas I where I was having trouble:

User Pass:
QB Acc – 9
Pass Blocking – 0
WR Catching – 50

User Run D:
Rush D Reaction – 25
Block Shed – 0
Tackling – 50

All other User settings are on 25, and CPU on 50

Someone posted earlier in this topic that when you change sliders it can seem to take a few games for them to “settle”. Strange as it sounds, that seems to have happened to me. When I first changed the sliders from your blue set to the above, the cpu’s run game came to almost a complete halt - for three games it averaged just under 3 ypc! Now it’s back putting up arcade numbers against me.

Anyway, thanks for your work on this. I’ll continue to experiment, maybe
I can eventually go toe to toe with the cpu on the blue or black sets. And any tips on run D would be greatly appreciated!




NinersFan49 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-07-2012, 12:28 AM   #2482
Hall Of Fame
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,562
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRchamp12
Could I do Pass D Reaction or QB Accuracy instead? Because I feel like the cpu pass rush is fine
Yeah you can lower the USER accuracy.. That might be a better idea especially if you are completing 75 percent of your passes... If it gets easy you have to raise the CPUs pass rush or lower the USER accuracy some more..
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 12:45 AM   #2483
Hall Of Fame
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,562
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinersFan49
Thanks, wanted to share the info for a wacky game I just had in my offline Colts ccm. The single game passing yards and rushing yards were both broken in this game. I haven’t thrown 5 ints in a long time, so it was pretty embarrassing. Though I commonly give up 200 yds rushing, this was the most against me ever in 4 or 5 years of playing Madden.



Indianapolis Colts at Jacksonville Jaguars
Nov 6, 20121ST2ND3RD4THOTSCORE
Indianapolis Colts (4-1)77721042
Jacksonville Jaguars (4-1)713157648
Team Stats Comparison


INDJAC
Total Offense624532
Rushing Yards5362
Passing Yards619170
First Downs1919
Punt Return Yards90
Kick Return Yards19551
Total Yards828583
Turnovers62
3rd Down Converstion53
4th Down Conversion10
2-Point Conversion01
Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals5-00-1
Penalties510
Posession Time17:3421:16
Indianapolis Colts
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
A. Luck37/5262555
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
D. Brown451.31
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
C. Fleener1424217.34
R. Wayne1013413.40
R. Moss918921.01
A. Collie35317.70
D. Brown177.00
Jacksonville Jaguars
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
B. Gabbert14/2517511
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
M. Jones-Drew2832411.63
B. Gabbert5346.,80
G. Jones144.00
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
M. Lewis67312.21
J. Blackmon34515.00
C. Boykin22512.50
G. Jones188.00
M. Jones-Drew11313.00
L. Robinson11111.00




But about the sliders, I wasn’t really happy with the gameplay on default all-madden so I decided to give your sliders a try. I tried a mix of the black and blue sets and then all blue but was getting creamed. So for now I’ve gone back to default and made a couple of adjustments to areas I where I was having trouble:

User Pass:
QB Acc – 9
Pass Blocking – 0
WR Catching – 50

User Run D:
Rush D Reaction – 25
Block Shed – 0
Tackling – 50

All other User settings are on 25, and CPU on 50

Someone posted earlier in this topic that when you change sliders it can seem to take a few games for them to “settle”. Strange as it sounds, that seems to have happened to me. When I first changed the sliders from your blue set to the above, the cpu’s run game came to almost a complete halt - for three games it averaged just under 3 ypc! Now it’s back putting up arcade numbers against me.

Anyway, thanks for your work on this. I’ll continue to experiment, maybe
I can eventually go toe to toe with the cpu on the blue or black sets. And any tips on run D would be greatly appreciated!



Yeah that was a crazy score.. Haha! Sliders usually play out crazy when you first tweak sliders. It takes about a game or two to settle in.

Why you didn't try using my red set if you was struggling with my blue and black set? The red set might of worked out perfect for you..
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 01:33 AM   #2484
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jul 2010
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
What player do you control on defense? You definitely need to make an impact on the game with the player you are controlling against the run. Try to get a little more aggressive against the run with some man blitzes. Shift your Dline or LBs to the side you think the run is going. It becomes a guessing game and you have to get a feel for where you think the run my go and crash on it. I would like for you to leave it there and figure out a scheme to slow them down but if you continue to struggle you can either lower there runblocking to the green set or both there runblocking and breaktackles. I think you should leave there breaktackles on red set especially since you are trying to work your way up to the red set full time but it's up to you man.. Keep me posted on what you decide to do.
Going to keep at red set. May struggle early but am going to be the Texans so SHOULD have a great run D once i learn how to stop it a little better. And i generally play S or LB. Ill play with the weakest player normally so that way the stronger player will be able to play to his strengths and what not. And when i play S i normally get super aggressive and rush right away if i think run is coming, is that good or bad? Lol.
cammy3399 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 02:15 AM   #2485
Hall Of Fame
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,562
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by cammy3399
Going to keep at red set. May struggle early but am going to be the Texans so SHOULD have a great run D once i learn how to stop it a little better. And i generally play S or LB. Ill play with the weakest player normally so that way the stronger player will be able to play to his strengths and what not. And when i play S i normally get super aggressive and rush right away if i think run is coming, is that good or bad? Lol.
Yeah I only control a safety or LB.. You have to be patient just like when you are running the ball. Keep your eye on the RB and react to the area he is flowing to. You can't just crash into the line right away and get tied up with a lineman..
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-07-2012, 02:32 AM   #2486
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jul 2010
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Yeah I only control a safety or LB.. You have to be patient just like when you are running the ball. Keep your eye on the RB and react to the area he is flowing to. You can't just crash into the line right away and get tied up with a lineman..
Got gashed in the run big time in 1st half, however i shut them down in the 2nd half big time! Heres some stats as i won 27-20

Schaub 18/33 257 1/1

Foster 29/90 2 TD 1/4 (recieving)

Johnson 7/96/1
Walter 5/60
Daniels 3/65
Jean 1/30

D.Manning 11 tackles 2 TFL
Cushing 10 tackles 1 TFL
Reed 8 tackles 6 tfl 2 sacks
Barwin 5 tackles 2 tfl 1 sack



Tannehill 16/23 219 1/2

Bush 26/143 1 TD
Thigpen 6/27

Bess 6/67
Fasono 4/22 1 TD
Hartline 3/19
A.Armstrong 1/33
Clayton 1/66
cammy3399 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 02:45 AM   #2487
Hall Of Fame
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,562
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by cammy3399
Got gashed in the run big time in 1st half, however i shut them down in the 2nd half big time! Heres some stats as i won 27-20

Schaub 18/33 257 1/1

Foster 29/90 2 TD 1/4 (recieving)

Johnson 7/96/1
Walter 5/60
Daniels 3/65
Jean 1/30

D.Manning 11 tackles 2 TFL
Cushing 10 tackles 1 TFL
Reed 8 tackles 6 tfl 2 sacks
Barwin 5 tackles 2 tfl 1 sack



Tannehill 16/23 219 1/2

Bush 26/143 1 TD
Thigpen 6/27

Bess 6/67
Fasono 4/22 1 TD
Hartline 3/19
A.Armstrong 1/33
Clayton 1/66
So how has the CPU been defending your pass since you moved up to the red set?
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 03:48 AM   #2488
Rookie
 
WinkingWesley's Arena
 
OVR: 7
Join Date: Apr 2012
I'm having big issues with fumbling? Ray rice has 98 carrying but he's still way and above leading the league in fumbles? And most of them are not me spinning/juking/jumping and getting hit... Almost all of them are just random normal hits and somehow he fumbles? Totally confused .... And I'm using ur green set
WinkingWesley is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:31 PM.

Top -