Home

Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 11-07-2012, 03:59 AM   #2489
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
So how has the CPU been defending your pass since you moved up to the red set?
They've been right on. With acc clock down to 10 secs i dont really have the time to audible much anyway. They still press 95% of the time when i audbile but its much harder exploit since I've moved up to red.
Old 11-07-2012, 08:08 AM   #2490
Rookie

OVR: 0

Jarrod, you asked what slider set I was using, I don't recall the color off hand, but the lowest difficulty.. IE: easiest... for now

My Fantasy Draft CCM is playing out very nicely. After that first crazy game against the Jaguars, I came out and won a nailbiter against the colts in week 2 by returning a kickoff for a touchdown with < 20 seconds left.. That was intense. Ryan Matthews ran the ball ALL OVER my defense.. Just like Ray Rice did in the first game.

The third game was interesting.. I was playing an offense that just on paper looked god awful. I completely dismantled the 49'ers on the road.. It felt good to blow a team out. Their offense was Gabbart at QB, Maurice Morris at half back (chris johnson was injured), Jimmy Graham, Michael Jenkins, Kevin Walter, Alshon Jeffery and TJ Graham at wideouts.. As you can see, horrible offense.. The 49'ers drafted poorly on offense in my fantasy draft and their defense couldn't stop my stacked offense of Luck, AP, Roddy White, Julio Jones and Jermaine Gresham.. Final score was 44-17 and they score 14 in the 4th quarter..

So here I am thinking "Man, this is easy, I'm going to have to move up sliders." Yeah.. that was until I got destroyed by the Lions who had drafted Locker, Ben Tate and Steve Smith.. Man Smith shredded my defense.. 11 catches, 251 yards, 3 touchdowns. I lost 44-31 but it wasn't as close as the score suggested.

And then, in Week 5 the undefeated Titans came to Minneapolis... Their offense looked absolutely beast.. Michael Vick, Jamaal Charles, Vernon Davis, Anquan Boldin and Calvin Johnson. I thought I'd be blown out for sure... But Vick went 15/32 for 224 yards, Charles was held to less than 75 yards rushing, and Adrian Peterson went off for me. 23 carries, 152 yards and a long TD. Roddy White also had 7 catches for 142 yards and 2 touchdowns including a beautiful corner of the end zone fade route from the 2 yardline that played out just like it'd look in real life. I demolished them, 34-6.

I'm now 3-2 going into week 6 and having a blast. I kind of hope I don't make the playoffs right off the bat but I really did draft a great team. I wouldn't be all too surprised if I did.

QB - Andrew Luck (100-180, 55%, 1718 yards, 12 td's 12 picks, 82.5 QB Rating)
Halfback - Adrian Peterson (106 carries, 514 yards, 4.8 YPC, 6 TD, 0 fumbles, 102.8 YPG)
Wide-out's - Roddy White (29-594), Julio Jones(27-411), Jermaine Gresham (15-259), Titus Young (14-198), Jacoby Ford (6-61)

Defensive stand-out's -
Patrick Chung, Brandon Carr, Malcolm Jenkins, Patrick Peterson, Shawn Merriman, Justin Babineaux, Sedrick Ellis, Bruce Irvin, Jonathan Vilma.

I absolutely love how my team ended up panning out from the draft. I think I would have rather had RG3 over luck, but he was already taken and Luck was the best QB on the board at the time.

Thanks for the great sliders!
Old 11-07-2012, 08:56 AM   #2491
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinkingWesley
I'm having big issues with fumbling? Ray rice has 98 carrying but he's still way and above leading the league in fumbles? And most of the are not me spinning/juking/jumping and getting hit... Almost all of them are just random normal hits and somehow he fumbles? Totally confused .... And I'm using ur green set
I don't know man.. Since I raised the USER fumbles to 30 I've only fumbled the ball once... If you feel like you are fumbling the ball too much raise the USER fumbles to 35 and lower the USER breaktackles to 40.. I won't be changing the fumbles from 30 with my sliders. .
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-07-2012, 09:41 AM   #2492
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by cammy3399
They've been right on. With acc clock down to 10 secs i dont really have the time to audible much anyway. They still press 95% of the time when i audbile but its much harder exploit since I've moved up to red.
That's cool. I'm glad they are defending it better now...
Old 11-07-2012, 09:44 AM   #2493
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by trustandfall
Jarrod, you asked what slider set I was using, I don't recall the color off hand, but the lowest difficulty.. IE: easiest... for now

My Fantasy Draft CCM is playing out very nicely. After that first crazy game against the Jaguars, I came out and won a nailbiter against the colts in week 2 by returning a kickoff for a touchdown with < 20 seconds left.. That was intense. Ryan Matthews ran the ball ALL OVER my defense.. Just like Ray Rice did in the first game.

The third game was interesting.. I was playing an offense that just on paper looked god awful. I completely dismantled the 49'ers on the road.. It felt good to blow a team out. Their offense was Gabbart at QB, Maurice Morris at half back (chris johnson was injured), Jimmy Graham, Michael Jenkins, Kevin Walter, Alshon Jeffery and TJ Graham at wideouts.. As you can see, horrible offense.. The 49'ers drafted poorly on offense in my fantasy draft and their defense couldn't stop my stacked offense of Luck, AP, Roddy White, Julio Jones and Jermaine Gresham.. Final score was 44-17 and they score 14 in the 4th quarter..

So here I am thinking "Man, this is easy, I'm going to have to move up sliders." Yeah.. that was until I got destroyed by the Lions who had drafted Locker, Ben Tate and Steve Smith.. Man Smith shredded my defense.. 11 catches, 251 yards, 3 touchdowns. I lost 44-31 but it wasn't as close as the score suggested.

And then, in Week 5 the undefeated Titans came to Minneapolis... Their offense looked absolutely beast.. Michael Vick, Jamaal Charles, Vernon Davis, Anquan Boldin and Calvin Johnson. I thought I'd be blown out for sure... But Vick went 15/32 for 224 yards, Charles was held to less than 75 yards rushing, and Adrian Peterson went off for me. 23 carries, 152 yards and a long TD. Roddy White also had 7 catches for 142 yards and 2 touchdowns including a beautiful corner of the end zone fade route from the 2 yardline that played out just like it'd look in real life. I demolished them, 34-6.

I'm now 3-2 going into week 6 and having a blast. I kind of hope I don't make the playoffs right off the bat but I really did draft a great team. I wouldn't be all too surprised if I did.

QB - Andrew Luck (100-180, 55%, 1718 yards, 12 td's 12 picks, 82.5 QB Rating)
Halfback - Adrian Peterson (106 carries, 514 yards, 4.8 YPC, 6 TD, 0 fumbles, 102.8 YPG)
Wide-out's - Roddy White (29-594), Julio Jones(27-411), Jermaine Gresham (15-259), Titus Young (14-198), Jacoby Ford (6-61)

Defensive stand-out's -
Patrick Chung, Brandon Carr, Malcolm Jenkins, Patrick Peterson, Shawn Merriman, Justin Babineaux, Sedrick Ellis, Bruce Irvin, Jonathan Vilma.

I absolutely love how my team ended up panning out from the draft. I think I would have rather had RG3 over luck, but he was already taken and Luck was the best QB on the board at the time.

Thanks for the great sliders!
That's great man. You been getting some random games for real... I like the balance I'm seeing. One week you blew out a team, the next week you got blown out and then you had some good one's. This should be a great season for you. Keep me posted. .
Old 11-07-2012, 07:27 PM   #2494
Rookie

OVR: 2

Jarod - Do you know how your Sliders work in online CCM?
Old 11-07-2012, 09:22 PM   #2495
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by sram444
Jarod - Do you know how your Sliders work in online CCM?
I don't play online but from what I hear they play good.. You just have to let the sliders settle in after a game or two..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-07-2012, 09:54 PM   #2496
MVP

OVR: 6

As much as I like these sliders it is so annoying how roided up the interception rate is for the CPU in comparison to the user. I understand that with how the CPU's pass game is the reduction in user int's has to be made.

I really wish that the current CPU interception slider didn't force such a dink n dunk playstyle though. It's pretty much not worth throwing any intermediate / deep routes unless a guy is wide open since (given Madden's inherent pinpoint QB accuracy and the fact we have to reduce the slider to sub 10) it will most likely end in an interception. The DB will always be able to make a better play on the ball (except user catching on things like post routes where u can actually get ur guy in position). When we see the battles going on with the DBs and WRs in real life it becomes much more of a fight between the players rather than a simple go for the interception situation like we have in the game.

Think I'm going to try n mess around with the CPU defense sliders a bit so I can attempt to get a defense that is solid (yet not psychic) and still gets realistic INT numbers without every ball touching their hands being caught.

Last edited by Helios12787; 11-07-2012 at 10:01 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »