Home

Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 11-08-2012, 12:31 AM   #2497
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Man just played an ugly game. Foster absolutley SHREDDED there D so i gave him the biggest load I've ever gave a RB before 40 carries for 196 yds. Schaub was soooo bad in this game throwing 6 picks, however was able to muster up 4 TDs all on blown coverage including one with 35 secs left to give us lead. Even though our team gave up 34 points our D in theory gave up 0. Every TD they scored was on a turnover and theyre FGs were given the FP automatically because of a turnover. This was an ugly game, but glad we pulled out a win. Even though we should've murdered the Jags talent wise.
Old 11-08-2012, 12:31 AM   #2498
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helios12787
As much as I like these sliders it is so annoying how roided up the interception rate is for the CPU in comparison to the user. I understand that with how the CPU's pass game is the reduction in user int's has to be made.

I really wish that the current CPU interception slider didn't force such a dink n dunk playstyle though. It's pretty much not worth throwing any intermediate / deep routes unless a guy is wide open since (given Madden's inherent pinpoint QB accuracy and the fact we have to reduce the slider to sub 10) it will most likely end in an interception. The DB will always be able to make a better play on the ball (except user catching on things like post routes where u can actually get ur guy in position). When we see the battles going on with the DBs and WRs in real life it becomes much more of a fight between the players rather than a simple go for the interception situation like we have in the game.

Think I'm going to try n mess around with the CPU defense sliders a bit so I can attempt to get a defense that is solid (yet not psychic) and still gets realistic INT numbers without every ball touching their hands being caught.
What set are you using? You can always lower the CPUs INTs to 35 or even 30 where the USER is at if you are struggling with INTs like that. In my opinion the CPU drops plenty of INTs from 50 and below. Alot of USERs don't like to throw the ball away and force every single pass with the expectaction that most of them shouldn't get picked off when it's throwed directly to the defenders. NFL QBs throw the ball away at least 2 to 3 times a game.. Most USERs believe every pass has to be thrown and get mad when they throw picks... If you are forcing passes like that you should pay for it just like you would in real life if you force passes in traffic all the time and you can't expect any WR to be going up and making plays on the ball. Only stud WRs should(and do) be making plays like that with my sliders..
Old 11-08-2012, 12:37 AM   #2499
Rookie

WinkingWesley's Arena

OVR: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
I don't know man.. Since I raised the USER fumbles to 30 I've only fumbled the ball once... If you feel like you are fumbling the ball too much raise the USER fumbles to 35 and lower the USER breaktackles to 40.. I won't be changing the fumbles from 30 with my sliders. .
Ok thanks! Cuz yeah I just played a game where ray rice had fumbled twice in first half alone.... Then Torrey smith with 81 carry fumbled when he was way ahead of the cb... Will try that slider change
Old 11-08-2012, 12:42 AM   #2500
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinkingWesley
Ok thanks! Cuz yeah I just played a game where ray rice had fumbled twice in first half alone.... Then Torrey smith with 81 carry fumbled when he was way ahead of the cb... Will try that slider change
Ok let me know how that goes. Don't forget to lower the USER breaktackles to 40 when you raise the fumbles. You have to keep each category at 75 and under..
Old 11-08-2012, 01:56 AM   #2501
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Yeah that was a crazy score.. Haha! Sliders usually play out crazy when you first tweak sliders. It takes about a game or two to settle in.

Why you didn't try using my red set if you was struggling with my blue and black set? The red set might of worked out perfect for you..

I'll definitely give the red set a try and let you know how it goes.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-08-2012, 01:58 AM   #2502
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinersFan49
I'll definitely give the red set a try and let you know how it goes.
Ok cool. Let me know how it goes after you get a couple of games in with the red set..
Old 11-08-2012, 03:07 AM   #2503
MVP

OVR: 6

I'm using the blue set and yea I throw the ball away regularly and check down a lot. It's not that I'm struggling with interceptions, but it is more of a thinking that well might as well just dump this off to a drag route cause I know if I throw to that receiver who just has a few feet on his defender it'll likely be an INT.
Old 11-08-2012, 03:11 AM   #2504
Rookie

OVR: 0

Man its getting frustrating. Im starting to just obliterate every D because once i audible a play they audible right away and its always that damn press coverage thats so easy to beat. There's gotta be some type of lupul or way to be able to audible without the cpu doing this.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »