Home

Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 11-08-2012, 03:15 AM   #2505
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helios12787
I'm using the blue set and yea I throw the ball away regularly and check down a lot. It's not that I'm struggling with interceptions, but it is more of a thinking that well might as well just dump this off to a drag route cause I know if I throw to that receiver who just has a few feet on his defender it'll likely be an INT.
Well you can lower the CPUs INTs to the red or green set if you feel like that. I have no problem with the deep and intermediate passes with the black set. You can lower there INTs to the red or green set and maybe tweak the CPUs pass rush to the black set to compensate. Maybe you can lower the USER accuracy too. You can put together any kind of combination with my CPU sliders to balance the gameplay for your playstyle..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-08-2012, 03:19 AM   #2506
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by cammy3399
Man its getting frustrating. Im starting to just obliterate every D because once i audible a play they audible right away and its always that damn press coverage thats so easy to beat. There's gotta be some type of lupul or way to be able to audible without the cpu doing this.
It might be a glitch. I never audible to a pass when I come out to run the ball so I wouldn't know. I know on Madden 11 it was a glitch where if you audible to a certain pass formation the CPU would audible to a CB blitz half the time. I have a friend who is good a finding stuff like that. Only thing I can tell you to do is raise the CPUs pass defense to the blue set now and see if they cover it better. .
Old 11-08-2012, 03:30 AM   #2507
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
It might be a glitch. I never audible to a pass when I come out to run the ball so I wouldn't know. I know on Madden 11 it was a glitch where if you audible to a certain pass formation the CPU would audible to a CB blitz half the time. I have a friend who is good a finding stuff like that. Only thing I can tell you to do is raise the CPUs pass defense to the blue set now and see if they cover it better. .
Yeah, but then when i dont audible ill have absolutely no chance at beating the D. lol I can try not audibling but that takes away something i can do well which is reading defense quickly.
Old 11-08-2012, 04:46 AM   #2508
Rookie

westwood's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Yeah, but then when i dont audible ill have absolutely no chance at beating the D. lol I can try not audibling but that takes away something i can do well which is reading defense quickly.

i have the same issue and its beyond annoying. its such a huge part of the game of football and we basically have to hamstring ourselves because they dont know how to make a competent AI 20 whatever years later.
Old 11-08-2012, 08:22 AM   #2509
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Usually when a team calls a run in real life they pretty much role with that. They might audible to a different run if they play looks clogged where the run is suppose to go but they don't switch to a pass too much.. They'll audible to a different pass if they are coming out with the pass or change up the routes which is what I do sometimes... But try cranking the defense up to the blue set for a few games and see if the coverage is better for them. Try lowering the USER accuracy too..
Old 11-08-2012, 08:23 AM   #2510
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by westwood
i have the same issue and its beyond annoying. its such a huge part of the game of football and we basically have to hamstring ourselves because they dont know how to make a competent AI 20 whatever years later.
Yeah I hear you man.. Which set are you playing with? You might have to move the CPUs pass defense to the next set too and lower the USER accuracy.
Old 11-08-2012, 12:13 PM   #2511
Banned

OVR: 0

Jarodd,

I am running with the giants and I want make it as realistic as possible.
The giants are not a blitzing team and they rely on pressure from there front four. My question is I want to raise the hum pass rush a little bit to try and get pressure from my front four. I know that you have to keep the total points under 75. You have the green set at
Hum
Pass react 45
Int 30
PR 0

Could I try something like
Pass react 45
Int 20
PR 10

your thoughts? Thanks Jarodd

Last edited by giants76; 11-08-2012 at 12:18 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-08-2012, 12:34 PM   #2512
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by giants76
Jarodd,

I am running with the giants and I want make it as realistic as possible.
The giants are not a blitzing team and they rely on pressure from there front four. My question is I want to raise the hum pass rush a little bit to try and get pressure from my front four. I know that you have to keep the total points under 75. You have the green set at
Hum
Pass react 45
Int 30
PR 0

Could I try something like
Pass react 45
Int 20
PR 10

your thoughts? Thanks Jarodd
Yeah you can do that or go-

Pass reaction -35
INTs- 30
Pass rush- 10

Take points from the pass reaction. You don't wannna go too low with the INTs..

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »