Home

Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 11-08-2012, 01:20 PM   #2513
aka Messy Thrillz

$NevaBroke$'s Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Still having fun with the green set, it works for me. Games are up and down, just like the NFL. I actually have a better time playing the CPU than online now (too much cheese and ppl who quit if they start turning the ball over during a game). I like Tampa Bay because secondary is not that great and I have to play MLB and make things happen. QB Freeman can slang it, RB Martin is a beast in the game, and RB Blount is a great end of 3rd qtr-4th qtr bruiser. Thanks for keeping the tweaks updated! Now...Back to running the Muscle Hamster!!!
Old 11-08-2012, 01:57 PM   #2514
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by $NevaBroke$
Still having fun with the green set, it works for me. Games are up and down, just like the NFL. I actually have a better time playing the CPU than online now (too much cheese and ppl who quit if they start turning the ball over during a game). I like Tampa Bay because secondary is not that great and I have to play MLB and make things happen. QB Freeman can slang it, RB Martin is a beast in the game, and RB Blount is a great end of 3rd qtr-4th qtr bruiser. Thanks for keeping the tweaks updated! Now...Back to running the Muscle Hamster!!!
Glad to hear that man. Your games seem very balanced. . What's your record?
Old 11-08-2012, 03:26 PM   #2515
Rookie

Are there sometimes 'freak' games with your sliders Jarodd? I'm on the black set. I'm playing as the Rams, was 0-4, with an average of around 110 rushing yards per game. Then along came the Cardinals and I get 467, including 302 on 20 carries for David Wilson (Traded from Giants).

The other games have been completely fine. Just this game seemed a bit too outlandish.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-08-2012, 03:27 PM   #2516
Rookie

westwood's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Yeah I hear you man.. Which set are you playing with? You might have to move the CPUs pass defense to the next set too and lower the USER accuracy.
blue set for now. ill try that out and see how it goes.

love the sliders btw i dont think i've posted in here before but it wholly changes the madden gameplay experience.
Old 11-08-2012, 03:35 PM   #2517
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anners
Are there sometimes 'freak' games with your sliders Jarodd? I'm on the black set. I'm playing as the Rams, was 0-4, with an average of around 110 rushing yards per game. Then along came the Cardinals and I get 467, including 302 on 20 carries for David Wilson (Traded from Giants).

The other games have been completely fine. Just this game seemed a bit too outlandish.
Damn that was record breaking haha! Yeah you might run into some wild games like that here and there. Did you tweak a slider? Most of the time when I see crazy results like that it's usually after a slider tweak... Weird stuff like that happens for some reason in that first game after tweaking something.
Old 11-08-2012, 03:37 PM   #2518
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by westwood
blue set for now. ill try that out and see how it goes.

love the sliders btw i dont think i've posted in here before but it wholly changes the madden gameplay experience.
Yeah just bump the CPUs pass defense to the black set and lower the USER accuracy down a few points and see what happens..
Old 11-08-2012, 03:42 PM   #2519
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Damn that was record breaking haha! Yeah you might run into some wild games like that here and there. Did you tweak a slider? Most of the time when I see crazy results like that it's usually after a slider tweak... Weird stuff like that happens for some reason in that first game after tweaking something.
Nope, not at all. Everything else seems fine though. I didn't run a particularly high amount of run plays either, was completely shocked when he just kept breaking off 10-15 yard runs!
Old 11-08-2012, 05:07 PM   #2520
Rookie

OVR: 0

First of all, thanks for the sliders! I made a profile on this site just to post in this thread.

I've been playing madden since 02' but after the drop off in quality of the next gen titles I hadn't bought the game since 09. Nevertheless I figured EA had enough time to get it right so I bought M13 on a whim......Ahhh, not quite but thanks to your sliders have had the most rewarding (in a realistic way)non-user game to date:

I started a franchise with the Bucs under the notion that they actually spent some money and gave Raheem Morris a real shot.

First year:
Green sliders/ 10min qtr
(9-7) I was the only team in the nfc south w/ less than 10 wins, so no playoffs. L.Blount, E. Wright, and M. Barron make the pro bowl. Rhonde retires. Let Dallas Clark go and draft a beast TE out of LSU named Brandon Boss (basically Vernon Davis w/ 87 spd). Picked up B.Merriwether in FA to replace Rhonde @ FS.

Second year:
Red sliders/ 15min quarters
(10-6) beat the bears in the wild card, thanks to Cutler' s gun slinging (4-int). Lost to the saints in the divisional round, couldn't stop D. Sproles to save my life, LB' s were getting eaten alive.

A.Rodgers broke the passing record (111.1-5,482 yd-44 td/10int). B.Boss broke the receiving record (112 rec-1,923yd-14 td), he, A. Talib and M.Bennett made the pro bowl. J. Freeman threw for 43 td but had 36 int and 46 sacks. Let A. Hayward go to FA, Drafted a solid MLB with the 1st rnd (86 spd) and another MLB in the 2nd (to move to OLB).

3rd (current) year:
"Purple" sliders / 13min qtr 12sec
Picked up CJ Spiller in FA to handle KR/PR. After a strong preseason D.Martin was promoted to starter L.Blount was traded to the Redskins for some draft picks. L. David showed promise @ ROLB and Roland Meyes (rookie from Michigan st) won the starting job at MLB and M. Foster was moved to LOLB.

Things really came together this year as D. Martin led the league in rushing w/ 1,681 and 15 td, M. Bennett led the league in sacks w/ 17 and they joined J. Freeman (114.7-4,269-33/18), V. Jackson (54-1,460-10), B. Boss (69-1,043-6), A. Talib (7 int), E. Wright (5 int), and DPOY / Best DB M. Barron (80 tkl-7 int) in the pro bowl.
Rookie MLB R. Meyes (79tkl-6 sacks-1int) was awarded DROY.

Finished the regular season (13-3) clinching home field advantage. Beat the 49'rs in the divisional 34-26. Then we invited league MVP and OPOY Aaron Rodgers, Best WR Greg Jennings, OROY Jayrone Harris (HB) and the 11-5 packers with their #1 (to my #9) rankd offense AND #1 (to my #15) ranked defense, down to Raymond James stadium for the conference championship....

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »