Home

Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 11-09-2012, 01:43 AM   #2529
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Man you improved every year while moving up with the sliders. Did you mean the blue set when you said the purple set? That's good though... Stats look good too. That TE you got must be a beast for real breaking records like that. Haha! ? Big win over the Packers in the NFC championship. Hopefully you take care of the Dolphins in the superbowl..

Yeah the fumbles were a little crazy at 25 in games. It's definitely more balanced at 30.. I lowered the CPUs fumbles to 45 if you didn't catch that. I'm thinking about going down to 40. Still haven't seen many fumbles since dropping it to 45.. Good luck with the Superbowl. Let me know how it goes..
Well part of that was the 15min are length, hence why I went down to 13 min, having two records go down in one season, and 4 RB' s scratching at 2k forced me to make a change, he'll, L. Blount had 1,700 lol.

Yeah, he's a beast, quick enough to beat most linebackers on drags and outs and more importantly fast enough to take it to the house on routes where most TE' s would have a 20-30yd gain. Also it seems like the cpu doesn't respect him, he never gets double coverage like Vincent Jackson.

Dolphins should be doable, they have Colt McCoy starting over Tannerhill and Braylon Edwards is their #1, so if I can contain Reggie Bush and Lamar Miller, it should be smooth sailing.

I probably have 10 forced fumbles on the season and only recovered maybe 5 because the cpu rb' s just won't fumble and its hard getting clean shots on receivers. Half my FF have been that BS on a punt return where the cpu calls a fair catch, then your guy takes them and the announcer says some crap about putting the ball on the ground but the replay shows nothing. On a side note, is the uselessness of the strip ball button a function of sliders?
Old 11-09-2012, 01:57 AM   #2530
Rookie

Oh, and by "purple" sliders, I mean I started w/the red sliders and moved up most of the cpu sliders except break tackle, qb accuracy and catching halfway to the blue set which in most cases seems to be about a 5 point boost.

I did this before the last preseason game (raiders) and had to pay it a good 5-6 times for the sliders to "settle in". McFadden is good, but not "impossible to keep under 200 yds" good. Once that game produced realistic stats (75-115 yds....in 1qtr) I saved and started the regular season.
Old 11-09-2012, 09:52 AM   #2531
Rookie

Hey Jarodd, quick question. I am currently using your blue set. (Excellent Job) The only problem I am having is stopping the cpu pass and getting a rush on the cpu. Everything else is spot on for me. So my question if I drop down to the red set for cpu passing (60-65) and lower the pass block down to 15. Do I need to change anything else? I want to make sure the game still plays the same. Excellent job on these and thank you for any help you can give me.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-09-2012, 10:24 AM   #2532
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by peepinturtle
Hey Jarodd, quick question. I am currently using your blue set. (Excellent Job) The only problem I am having is stopping the cpu pass and getting a rush on the cpu. Everything else is spot on for me. So my question if I drop down to the red set for cpu passing (60-65) and lower the pass block down to 15. Do I need to change anything else? I want to make sure the game still plays the same. Excellent job on these and thank you for any help you can give me.
No you don't have to change anything else.. You can go as low as 0 too if you continue to struggle with the pass rush but test out a few games before you make that drop since you are dropping there passing down to the red set already. Make sure you are spreading your Dline or LBs out wide anytime you think the CPU might pass to get them off the edge quicker. Also mix in some man blitzes to generate some pressure.. When you are struggling or having an easy time with a certain area you can either drop it or raise that slider to the next set.. Let me know how it goes..
Old 11-09-2012, 01:21 PM   #2533
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
I looked at it but I haven't really messed around with it like that to test those theories...
Ok. Some of the penalty sliders definitely seem to have an effect IMO. Just was wondering if one of you slider Guru's could look it in to it... Seeing as how these are my favorite set of sliders, I was wondering if you could look in to it and give feedback.
Old 11-09-2012, 03:24 PM   #2534
Rookie

Have you had problems getting the other team to pass the ball?

I just played a game against the Vikings (I am the Colts). Ponder passed it 12 times for 79 yards. The bigger problem was the logic of the playcalling down the stretch. It was in the 4 minute drill and they were losing by 4 and still running the ball. I am using the green sliders by the way.
Old 11-09-2012, 04:37 PM   #2535
aka Messy Thrillz

$NevaBroke$'s Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Glad to hear that man. Your games seem very balanced. . What's your record?
Record is 5-3 right now
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-09-2012, 04:42 PM   #2536
Rookie

Half way through Yr1 Regular Season with Browns (black set, user accuracy 3, 12 minutes quarters with 11 second run off)

Record: 6-2
W1 vs Eagles W 56-38
W2 @ Bengals L 50-32
W3 vs Bills W 40-26
W4 @ Ravens W 56-16
W5 @ Giants W 45-21
W6 vs Bengals L 40-34
W7 @ Colts W 38-31
W8 vs Chargers W31-19

Offensive rank: 1
Defensive rank: 6

24TD to 27INT, 398 YPG, 64% completion
Richardson has 567 yards on the ground and 9TD's
Mychal Kendricks brought across in a trade with the Eagles has been the standout on defence and has 15 sacks.

Havin a blast. Sliders working really well- thanks Jarodd. With exception of Ravens game, they have all been competitive games. Been down by at least 10pts in a couple of the wins. Benjarvis Green-Ellis ran all over me in my two losses to Bengals (who topped the NFL at 5-1 when they beat me second time)

Looking to pick my spots a bit better and cut down on the INT's in second half of season. Still tring to perfect my use of the left stick.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »